YesNoOk

Angel (KOF2002+ UM) & MUGEN 1.0 COMMON1.CNS PATCH (Read 5065 times)

Started by Vans, June 30, 2012, 05:12:36 am
Share this topic:
Angel (KOF2002+ UM) & MUGEN 1.0 COMMON1.CNS PATCH
#1  June 30, 2012, 05:12:36 am
  • The Legend Will Never Die
    • Mexico
Twitter: @vans1belmont
1.1 AZRAEL #GDLK
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:44:14 am by Vans
Re: Angel (KOF2002+ UM) & MUGEN 1.0 COMMON1.CNS PATCH
#2  June 30, 2012, 05:58:57 am
  • Just... Ask the question
    • Panama
stupid question:

Where this common1 fix goes? in the data carpet or in the char itself? Also excellent Angel all the links are there  :) so far no bugs.

Enjoy your vacations.
#3  June 30, 2012, 06:06:49 am
  • *muffled breathing*
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
stupid question:

Where this common1 fix goes? in the data carpet or in the char itself? Also excellent Angel all the links are there  :) so far no bugs.
It goes in your data folder.

I can only perform Mad Murder Roulette by doing B, D, B + kick so it feels stiff.
The movelist should say Survivor's Banquet can only be done if p2 is on the ground >:[
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:02:31 am by Jmorphman
#4  July 03, 2012, 12:13:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I guess this si the nail on teh coffin of accurate kof characters, that a character as nicely done as angel is not getting any attention should mean there is no point in releasing new kof characters anymore.

I also said she's my dearest friend, so because I want to protect her, it's like I have to do my best so damn hard, so maybe if Mii-chan would be there I would have to be like: "ah! So for Mii-chan's sake I'll work hard!"
#5  July 03, 2012, 12:33:39 am
  • I must continue my training...

I guess this si the nail on teh coffin of accurate kof characters, that a character as nicely done as angel is not getting any attention should mean there is no point in releasing new kof characters anymore.

You got a point there. I'm no coder, but when I like a character I atleast say so. Hopefully after I test her out, I'll come back with something like, "This chick is AWESOME!"

EDIT: Yep,  "This chick is AWESOME!"

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:56:34 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
#6  July 03, 2012, 01:15:16 am
    • Panama

Sadly this is right but isn´t that drastic, CvS style and the pseudo POTS style is turning way too mainstream (I don´t if this is the correct word in this context) and well I still can appreciate more amazing accurate kof conversions and pretty sure other still appreciate it.

Hopefully more decent kof conversions could appear (Nazo No Otoko Kim for example)

Probably this could be the first nail in the coffin but not the last  :P

JDM

#7  July 03, 2012, 01:21:23 am
  • Stop right there criminal scum!
    • Canada
It's weird seeing a character by Vans of all people not getting much hype.

This Angel is very well-made, and has great colour separation to boot.
Stop! You've violated the law! Now pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit!
#8  July 03, 2012, 01:33:55 am
  • *muffled breathing*
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
It could be that people just are intimidated by Angel's ridiculously complicated moveset.
#9  July 03, 2012, 01:35:52 am
    • Panama
Well thankfully is the only Angel with a movelist I (and everyone) can read  :P but perhaps that is a good reason
#10  July 03, 2012, 10:32:55 am

It's weird seeing a character by Vans of all people not getting much hype.

This Angel is very well-made, and has great colour separation to boot.

Totally true...

I guess this si the nail teh coffin of accurate kof characters, that a character as nicely done as angel is not getting any attention should mean there is no point in releasing new kof characters anymore.
It could be that people just are intimidated by Angel's ridiculously complicated moveset.

Perhaps. But Angel has been a fan favorite for years. Before this Angel there have been several others. I'm sure almost EVERYBODY has atleast ONE of them(AKOF_ Angel is my personal fav  ;D)

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#11  July 03, 2012, 11:00:19 am
  • Complicated.cns
  • No, I've never played a Zelda game before, shut up
    • Argentina
I told you Vans, I told you bro, NO ONE from the mugen community plays with Angel. Too complicated for them XP
pls
#12  July 03, 2012, 07:33:10 pm
  • Mang Of Steel
    • Canada
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
it's a Vans release: it overrides any other versions out there, in my roster!

thanks for this release!
#13  July 03, 2012, 10:19:54 pm
  • Infinite collecting !!!
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I told you Vans, I told you bro, NO ONE from the mugen community plays with Angel. Too complicated for them XP
Haha, true story! :D

Well yeah, she's very nice, but fuck I can't do anything worthy with here. :ninja:
#14  July 03, 2012, 10:33:11 pm
  • growl~
guild siggy!

hooray for moop!
#15  July 03, 2012, 11:22:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
there's a movelist at the site, for a newbie you want to start combos with standing C/D then fwd + B, then have fun with the ucchains.

I also said she's my dearest friend, so because I want to protect her, it's like I have to do my best so damn hard, so maybe if Mii-chan would be there I would have to be like: "ah! So for Mii-chan's sake I'll work hard!"
#16  July 06, 2012, 08:23:11 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
- Can't do LP, LK, LP, LK as I get pushed too far back before the 2nd LP connects
- If Z is the blowback attack, then why can't I use it for 'Survivor's Banquet'?
- Why does 'Counter' appear after connecting 'Survivor's Banquet' after 'Wind's Fairground' (air version)?
            -- damage from this does 150 more damage than if it was 'Survivor's Banquet' after 'Wind's Fairground' (ground version)
- Doing 'Survivor's Banquet' after 'State of Heat Haze' does 150 damage more than any knockdown (with the exception of 'Wind's Fairground' (air version))
- You can cancel standing basic attacks into a defensive forward roll without connecting the attack
#17  July 10, 2012, 10:58:56 am

speak for yourself. I main angel and k9999 since 2001

why does wind's fairground doesn't work? i patched the fix cns and it still doesn't work?
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:02:03 am by 地獄の花
#18  July 10, 2012, 05:43:57 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Wow, kinda late to the party, but yeah, this is the definitive Angel, and is sad people are not enjoying this. :(
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#19  July 10, 2012, 06:17:34 pm

[/quote said:

DW

#20  July 10, 2012, 06:37:14 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well thankfully is the only Angel with a movelist I (and everyone) can read  :P but perhaps that is a good reason

I'd have to agree with this. I haven't played very many KOF games. And the ones I have played, didn't even have Angel in them. Still, it's not so much that Angel's moveset is overcomplicated for me, it's just more so that I could never actually look over her moves with other Angels out there. Due to Japanese only ReadMes and what not. Now that I can actually read her movelist, I can honestly use her quite well.

I don't always do what I should, but I always do what I must.