YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 307882 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#401  April 06, 2019, 07:21:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
He's dead, Jim
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#402  April 06, 2019, 11:54:38 pm
  • Thot Slayer
    • USA
This is the funniest thing ever. Oh how low Mugen has fallen.
Gurospooo is my hero
#403  April 07, 2019, 12:04:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
It's even funnier how you think this is representative of the community as a whole.
#404  April 07, 2019, 12:54:17 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#405  April 08, 2019, 03:19:56 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
We've implemented Cloudflare's DDoS protection to help prevent such attacks in the future.

Ironically, this also happens to be the same one MA uses. Has the April Fools joke come full circle? :thinking:
#406  April 08, 2019, 03:24:30 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
We've implemented Cloudflare's DDoS protection to help prevent such attacks in the future.

Ironically, this also happens to be the same one MA uses. Has the April Fools joke come full circle? :thinking:

We literally MA now bois.
#407  April 08, 2019, 05:30:08 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Holy crap I just now realised that. That's funny, but also kinda messed up.
#408  April 24, 2019, 08:01:23 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Let's DDoS MA so hard it disrupts the balance of THE ENTIRE INTERNET!
ENGAGE THE ARCHIVE
MOTHER FUCKERS
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:07:31 pm by GeorgeMP
#409  April 24, 2019, 08:17:54 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
And what exactly is that going to accomplish?
#410  April 24, 2019, 08:21:13 pm
    • USA
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#411  April 24, 2019, 09:04:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#412  April 24, 2019, 09:34:56 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
As much as I would love for their site to get messed up, we wouldn't be better than they are if we did that. They are in the wrong in this situation, and we must be better than that. Besides MFFA could take them to court if they choose to do so, because it sounded like they owned up to it. Also, who the heck is this guy saying that anyway?
#413  April 24, 2019, 10:21:03 pm
    • USA
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

#414  April 24, 2019, 11:30:15 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#415  April 25, 2019, 12:02:22 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Let's DDoS MA so hard it disrupts the balance of THE ENTIRE INTERNET!
ENGAGE THE ARCHIVE
MOTHER FUCKERS

How about don't encourage DDoSing? Guess what it's actually illegal

Consider this a critical warning.
#416  May 22, 2019, 02:13:57 am
    • USA
NEW PLAN OF ATTACK: "Sponsored by Paste-ables™"
We must all register throwaway accounts on the MUGEN Archive, and once you're in, create a new thread, copy the below text, and paste it into that thread.

Fuck this shithole of a website! First of all, you admins are a bunch of filthy, degenerate plebs! Seriously, how have you not realized that what you are doing is stupid, disgraceful, and just, in general moronic?
Second, Why the fuck are the download size limits there? They're stupid, unreasonable, and they take away whatever fun was left here!
Third, your stupid DDoS-ings never accomplish anything, except for making everyone hate on this shithole of a website even more!
Fourth, You take down people's content when they don't contribute, which is pretty hypocritical once you realize that this is supposed to be "the cure for error 404".
All in all, this website is a complete shithole, and you moronic, birdbrained admins never realized it!
how was this even allowed to last for 10 years?!

This is going in the history books...

Wanna get in on the action? Just copy the above text, and paste it into your post.

Paste-ables™

(The above text was in no way meant as a insult for the MUGEN Fighters Guild, and text in parenthesis is not to be copied.)

#417  May 22, 2019, 02:22:18 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
How about no.
#418  May 22, 2019, 02:27:44 am
    • Canada
NEW PLAN OF ATTACK: "Sponsored by Paste-ables™"
We must all register throwaway accounts on the MUGEN Archive, and once you're in, create a new thread, copy the below text, and paste it into that thread.

Fuck this shithole of a website! First of all, you admins are a bunch of filthy, degenerate plebs! Seriously, how have you not realized that what you are doing is stupid, disgraceful, and just, in general moronic?
Second, Why the fuck are the download size limits there? They're stupid, unreasonable, and they take away whatever fun was left here!
Third, your stupid DDoS-ings never accomplish anything, except for making everyone hate on this shithole of a website even more!
Fourth, You take down people's content when they don't contribute, which is pretty hypocritical once you realize that this is supposed to be "the cure for error 404".
All in all, this website is a complete shithole, and you moronic, birdbrained admins never realized it!
how was this even allowed to last for 10 years?!

This is going in the history books...

Wanna get in on the action? Just copy the above text, and paste it into your post.

Paste-ables™

(The above text was in no way meant as a insult for the MUGEN Fighters Guild, and text in parenthesis is not to be copied.)

Or... we could not do that...

Did I miss something here? Has Dizzy come back with another alt to annoy everyone again? If not I say let sleeping dogs lie.

Hell even if Dizzy did come back I say our "plan of attack"(lol) should be as follows;

1. Mock whichever alt account starts stirring up drama until said account is banned.
2. See step 1.
#419  May 22, 2019, 02:29:09 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Hey I got an idea.

Lets not do anything.
#420  May 22, 2019, 02:30:26 am
    • USA

Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:37:01 am by GeorgeMP