YesNoOk

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Read 438801 times)

Started by Titiln, July 21, 2011, 08:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
#4861  December 03, 2016, 10:17:21 pm
The exact same thing can be said about yourself iced.
No. You're far beyond that. Everybody keeps telling you the same thing, it's entirely your fault and your problem for not listening.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4862  December 04, 2016, 02:47:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The exact same thing can be said about yourself iced. You are neither the funniest nor the brightest light around here. ..and picking on certain people is also nothing new to you.

Dude I dont claim to be funny and a bright light. I dont however also go with stuff like

.eeehhh..YAY DLC!  (oh noes I did it again)
As if repetition turned me into a charming person. Everyone is tired of this, they have expressed to you that they are tired of this and you insist on it and act as if its somehow a personal joke. Its not, its just really tiring to see a person that repeats the same thought 200 times in a row as if it was a new thing every time.
We get it, you dont like dlc, you hate fun, you hate games that have dlc, you think nothing should be bought new or else you are falling into one of the MAN traps.

Everyone else moved on and are living in the year 2016, where those practices have been common for the last six years and are not something that need to be theatrically and dramatically talked about everytime they appear. In a fighting game forum people enjoy buying games during their gold period both for playing online with others and to support the genre. No one is going to need a thousand reminders about complete editions and your hate for dlcs, no matter how many "TE-HEH" you put in the end. Come the fuck on dude, you cant exactly be surprised or even mad that everyone keeps asking you to stop repeating the same thing over and over again, so dont get all salty on everyone.

Give it a rest. And specially dont go insulting people over asking you to stop something you should have stopped by yourself months ago. Im asking that second bit as a warning, not as a suggestion.
#4863  December 04, 2016, 02:59:19 am
    • Brazil
Is there any word if the DLC will get back to PS3 as well?
#4864  December 04, 2016, 01:58:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Game is out on psn
pricepoint is 25 euros in Eu psn.
#4865  December 04, 2016, 02:57:39 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
#4866  December 04, 2016, 08:00:14 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
OH YES ITS On PS4 NOW  and ALso STILl ON PS3.................................ADD my PSN  ANGELBoyDogz      or  xbox360 mikecrazy2004

=) so happy   .........................can't wait for  PART 4     UMVC4.......soon !!!!!
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#4867  December 06, 2016, 07:30:26 pm
#4868  January 19, 2017, 10:46:44 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-