Started by RedDragonCats17, December 09, 2018, 10:52:05 am
Share this topic:
Notifications
#1  December 09, 2018, 10:52:05 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
So... I wanna give out my own personal opinions on how this forum "notifies" you on when someone replied to a thread you created or subscribe to.

I personally wish that the MUGEN Guild forums would use Google Chrome's notification system, or any web browser's notification system, or use it's own notification system when someone just replies to a thread without tagging you. To me it's so much easier than just reloading the page every once in a while.

I generally don't check on my emails, because I use my email to get a account, verify it, recover it if I forgot a password, or check on job applications.

Right now I'm waiting on someone to reply to my help threads, and every once in a while I have to reload the page to see if someone replied. A good lot of cases I don't see any one of my threads in the Recent Posts section.

I do like this forum and it's community, believe me. You guys are great people, and you've helped me out with a good lot of my characters, but there should be a much better notification system, just to make things easier for me. As of now, the most convenient MUGEN forum for me is MUGEN Free for All.
Re: Notifications
#2  December 14, 2018, 12:58:40 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv