YesNoOk

Injustice 2 (Gets revealed next week) (Read 40996 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, May 31, 2016, 11:51:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: Injustice 2 (Gets revealed next week)
#101  June 09, 2016, 09:03:30 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Isn't the Injustice One Earth Universe destroyed in the post-game comic? Will this be fully set in the Injustice Prime Universe or set in yet another Injustice Universe?

What? Did you even read the comic?

I think he's thinking of what happened in Convergence (#1 I believe), where either the Injustice Earth, or some Earth very similar to the Injustice Earth was destroyed. You can check out some of it here: http://insidepulse.com/2015/04/07/dc-comics-convergence-1-spoilers-the-power-of-telos-vs-injustice-gods-among-us-game-justice-league-pantheon-via-preview/

They announced Atrocitus? I didn't know that, that's awesome! Love all of the rainbow Lantern Corps, especially him. It would be a trip if they put Larfleeze in there, I think a lot of people who don't know who the orange lantern is would end up loving him, if they did it right. I'm still holding out hope for Dr. Fate as well, though I don't think they will do him.

Personally, I think they should go with a new story separate from the original Injustice story. The Crime Syndicate of Earth 3 could make for a great story, and then they could have evil Earth 3 skins for all of the heroes (and good (-ish) skins for the villains). They could use the MAZAHS! Alexander Luthor from Forever Evil as the boss character. He can steal other characters powers, on top of the usual Captain Marvel powers, so he could be op as hell. Yeah, I know they won't, but a boy can dream, ha.
#102  June 09, 2016, 09:38:26 am
  • Sluggo is lit
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If they end up doing that, then the sequel MUST be about Darkseid's secret Amazonian daughter waving around Earth-3 Luthor's infant son (whom Darkseid has been reincarnated as!) as sort of god-powered lightning gun:

pointing a baby at people and yelling MAZAHS at them to steal their powers. That pairing should be the main antagonist!

Seeing anything Watchmen in this game will be distasteful.
Jesus, it's probably a sure thing at this point, given Rebirth. What a fucking travesty.

SNT

#103  June 09, 2016, 10:40:42 am
  • Sodium Nonchalance Technician
    • Australia
    • thesaltminedotcom.wordpress.com
If Alan Moore characters are on the table I'd rather see friggin V over any of the Watchmen.
If you're hosting your stuff on 4Shared, you might as well not release it at all.
#104  June 09, 2016, 04:29:13 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
An Anti-Superman regime V....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The problem is that comic V is kind of a monster and Rorschach is Batman unafraid to kill. So if anything we'd need Dr.Manhatten.
#105  June 09, 2016, 04:46:55 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Rorschach is less Batman unafraid and more Green Hornet gone insane

In that Batman is a ninja and Rorschach is just kind of a regular dude so you could have them both in the game without any style overlap
Back from the bellows of hell
Back from the back of a jail in a cell
Back from the common decrees to the common degree
Back to the streets from the East
Back to the belly of beast
Back to the place of my peace
Back to me holding my piece
Anything working disturbing that peace
Will certainly meet the deceased, capiche?
#106  June 09, 2016, 06:58:12 pm
#107  June 09, 2016, 10:42:50 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Dr. Manhatan's penis dingling around with a physics engine on his own is what this game needs.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#108  June 10, 2016, 05:56:22 am
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/MacaulynGameLover

I was seeing Maximilian Dood's video about info on Injustice 2, and, besides Captain Cold, Brother Eye and Ra's Al Ghul, he said that there was a hint on twitter about Dr. Fate and Harley. Which was that one? Also... is anyone else here crossing fingers for this "gear" thing not be one of those stat increasing features that lead you to end up fighting a lvl 10000 enemy that can 100-0 you in one punch?
New #109  June 10, 2016, 06:02:38 am
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:18:14 am by GSN