YesNoOk

Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration (Read 33656 times)

Started by リック, January 29, 2009, 06:59:32 am
Share this topic:
Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration
#1  January 29, 2009, 06:59:32 am
  • Cause Rick Loves M.U.G.E.N
No Not Bonnou kaiou if that's what your thinking but a new matrimelee game with 2 new characters.

Neo Arcadia said:
A great news for all fans of Power Instinct, a new episode will be presented at the AOU 2009, judging by a scan of the Weekly Famitsu.

For those who do not know yet, Power Instinct (Goketsuji Ichizoku) is a series of fighting game, the universe shifted, developed by Atlus and whose first album was launched in 1993. This revives the memory of many players of the era Super Nintendo / megadrive / neogeo.

Source:
http://www.neo-arcadia.com

Rick-Kun: Pilot of Hamosu
Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:50:55 am by リック
Re: Power Instinct Matrimelee 2 Announced?
#2  January 29, 2009, 07:14:21 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Needs more Sahad Asran Ryuko.
#3  January 29, 2009, 07:40:21 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
It's 2D as well. Class.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#4  January 29, 2009, 08:04:09 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
YES.

KEITH WAYNE PLEASE.

I really thought PI : Matrimelee was underrated and I didn't expect a sequel, 2009 is indeed the return of the fighting game genre.
#5  January 29, 2009, 10:51:59 am
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Please bring Sahad and Chuck back!
#6  January 29, 2009, 11:00:28 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Pepe is there, everything is fine. :)
#7  January 29, 2009, 11:07:10 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Pepe was never in any PI game, he was only in RotD.

I think you're mistaking Reiji in the bottom right screenshot for Pepe ???
#8  January 29, 2009, 11:14:06 am
    • France
The fuck I'm tired. -_- Obviously I meant Reiji and not Pepe.

If I don't get any sleep, at any time, I'm going to say Ryu instead of Ken in one of my posts, or I'm going to confuse Iori with Kyo. --;
#9  January 29, 2009, 04:34:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
But he might be there:

Enable Lynn, Jones, Jimmy and Elias from Rage of the Dragons

To play as Lynn, Jones, Jimmy and Elias, in the character select screen do this button input: up, up, up, up, down, down, down, left, left, right, the screen will go black, and reappear with these four characters in the center of the character select screen.
#10  January 29, 2009, 04:42:52 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
They removed the RotD characters in the newer Matrimelee update (PS2 version)
#11  January 29, 2009, 05:05:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I see, I never take seriously the console ports.
Besides Bonnou kaiou isn't a port.
#12  January 29, 2009, 11:17:15 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Thank god they removed them... I mean, Jones was incomplete as hell (I guess they programmed over RotD and left those characters as a bonus or something)

Bobby (Plus Angela, Young Oume/Otane, Super Clara, Kinta and STRONG Kanji) in Bonnou Kaiou> Leftover RotD guys in matrimelee.
Re: Power Instinct Festival: Ancestors Ritual
#13  February 12, 2009, 07:46:56 am
  • Cause Rick Loves M.U.G.E.N
New info & Screenshots:

it seems the game will be called  "Gouketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri: Senzo Kuyou". Which is known in US will be called "Power Instinct Festival: Ancestor Ritual" The game will be running on The "Taito Type X" Hardware which is the same hardware that KOF98 Ultimate Match Was running on. ^_^

Rick-Kun: Pilot of Hamosu
#14  February 21, 2009, 09:52:55 pm
Two Videos of the game showing the two new characters. A little boy? called Takumi and a Karate girl named Rin. Since the characters created in matrimelee doesn't appear in the video, I guess the game continues the main story of the Goketsuji Ichizoku series. I just hope Atlus don`t be so lazy and make new art for the old characters and new music, cause seems that they are using the old music themes from matrimelee and Power Istinct 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QnCdOfaHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYWRL17Z1c
#15  February 21, 2009, 10:36:43 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
There are still 4 slots locked, one of them would be Takumi. So at least three have a chance of appearing or they could also be new characters.
#16  February 21, 2009, 10:57:06 pm
#17  February 22, 2009, 07:36:16 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I was hoping for new sprites, but the old ones were awesome, so I don't care much.

It's looking pretty awesome.
#18  February 22, 2009, 08:07:00 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
They could of at least of done some new artwork. And would it hurt to do some hi-res sprites, even if it's just tracing over them? :(

Sucks that this game is probably gonna be stuck on the PS2, means I won't have anybody to play it with. Blah.
#19  March 30, 2009, 02:39:55 am
Few days ago there was a location test where three new characters were revealed. Still there are not images of them but acording to a japanese site they are:

The Prince: Sissy's brother from matrimelee
Sandra: Angela Belti's grandmother and her twin Elizabeth, is said that they kinda look like Yubaaba and Zeniba from Spirited Away

and aparently the soundtrack of the game is composed of remixes of themes from previous games, Annie's theme is hajimete no ai for example.

#20  March 30, 2009, 04:27:50 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#21  March 31, 2009, 11:33:41 pm
#22  March 31, 2009, 11:43:58 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Rin easily has the most appealing design of the three original most chars, when you could say it's the most boring.  It's like what someone said a while ago where people mistake originality for freaks.
Use anything you want from my works.  If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.
#23  April 01, 2009, 12:05:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
karate chick keeps on becoming hotter.
#24  April 03, 2009, 01:09:41 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This should be intresting.
This had to have come from Power Instinct fans.
#25  April 10, 2009, 09:57:11 pm
New gameplay videos. Actually the game is looking good. Seems to be faster than Matrimelee or Bonnou no Kaihou and now has aerial combos somilar to the Marvel vs Capcom series.

Angela Belti vs White Buffalo
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713300

Elizabeth Belti vs Angela Belti
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713249

Elizabeth Belti vs Rin Oyama
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713206

Otane Goketsuiji vs Kokuin Kintaro
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713147

White Buffalo vs Takumi Hattori
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713086

Otane Goketsuji vs Reiji Oyama
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713028
#26  April 11, 2009, 01:35:03 am
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
Where is Sahad Asran Ryuko  ???. I can't believe they leave out a cool character like him out.
I always be Warusaki3 #1 Fan,? Till this day i'm still waiting for his arrival. When do so, mugen will have love & peace. He be known as Legendary to mugen ! Roy Bromwell From Rival Schools Sprite
Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:39:05 am by 賢人の王
#27  April 11, 2009, 06:26:28 am
Considering that the characters aren't in HD and they are recycling music and sprites, the 17 characters that have been anounced until now, seems very few characters; so I have my hopes that they will not leave him out this time and  more new characters. Reading the profile of the Belti Twins and the story of the game is possible that Shinjuro Goketsuji, initiator of the Goketsuji lineage(300 years old if is true that he is alive) will be the Boss of the game.

#28  April 12, 2009, 01:57:07 am
    • USA
This game is full of surprises. Reiji and Rin are related? I didn't ven know Angela had a twin.
#29  April 12, 2009, 03:53:29 am
Yes, every character in the series are family, with exception Falco, Damian Shade, M.A.D., Bristol, Chuck and the matrimelee characters(excluding the Prince who seems to be Oume huseband in this game) . Rin is the daughter of  Megumi Oyama; Reiji's sister, altought they didn't appeared in the family  tree from power instinct 2. Sandra is Angela´s Grandmother and Elizabeth is her twin. They also have the ability to transform in their young self like Oume and Otane.

Takumi is the son of Sakurako Hattori who is Saizo's aunt and she was Kokuin Kanji´s girlfriend time ago.

I'll try to post the family tree just to let you know how every character are related.

#30  April 12, 2009, 04:46:49 am
    • USA
Yes, every character in the series are family, with exception Falco, Damian Shade, M.A.D., Bristol, Chuck and the matrimelee characters(excluding the Prince who seems to be Oume huseband in this game) . Rin is the daughter of  Megumi Oyama; Reiji's sister, altought they didn't appeared in the family  tree from power instinct 2. Sandra is Angela´s Grandmother and Elizabeth is her twin. They also have the ability to transform in their young self like Oume and Otane.

Takumi is the son of Sakurako Hattori who is Saizo's aunt and she was Kokuin Kanji´s girlfriend time ago.

I'll try to post the family tree just to let you know how every character are related.

Elizabeth looks like she is a lot lder than Angela. I was thinking that Elizabeth would look like Angela, considering from what I heard that Angela and Elizabeth ar twins. Maybe the names mismatch the characters.
#31  April 12, 2009, 05:08:35 am
Elizabeth is Sandra's twin and Angela's Grand aunt. In their young form they look like Angela just not muscled and not so tall
#32  April 12, 2009, 06:00:50 am
    • USA
What?! Sandra is in the the latest Power Instinct Tournament as well?
#33  April 12, 2009, 06:22:33 am
Yes she is. she identical to Elizabeth just she wears a white and black dress. In the young form one of them has red hair and the other has the same hair color that angela hasve

I really hope the add more characters. my candidates would be:

Sahad Asran Ryuto
Mitsugi: Kurara's older brother
any of the kokuin Kinta's brothers
any of the Ryuto's sisters
Rudolf Gartheimer maybe the only groove on fight character with chances to appear
Oyu Goketsuji: Since Oshima has health problems maybe her younger sister could take her place
#34  May 05, 2009, 05:44:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:49:37 pm by Mgbenz
#35  May 05, 2009, 05:50:30 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I'm dissappointed with the old hags and fat "prince" with the stupid face (karate girl and sexy women with panties showing is nice though, small brat is... ok i guess) but the family tree's are the whole point of the characters of the series so.. meh.

I wish they wouldn't cut the characters from previous matrimelee though, what's the point since they were pretty cool and the sprites were already there for them :-\
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:54:27 pm by K.O.D
#36  May 05, 2009, 05:53:44 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Yes, video games must be perfect. Ugly people shouldn't exist. People shouldn't get the point of this series. Yaddah yaddah..
#37  May 05, 2009, 06:33:24 pm
what
That has nothing to do with what he said.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#38  May 05, 2009, 06:50:21 pm
    • USA
I may not be a fan of Power Instince because of its wacky characters with wackier fighting styles, but I got to give it props. The only thing that may have dotted down the Power Instince series was Matrimelee, because they borrowed fighters from Rage of the Dragons.

Additional Info: The Official Site is updated.
Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:47:08 pm by Uche_of_MFG
Re: Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration
#39  May 09, 2009, 09:29:35 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
The game's official title is Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration

I was right on the transformation bit.

The two old hags are Sandra Belti and Elizabeth Belti. They're related to Angela.
Takumi's full name is Takumi Hattori. She's related to Saizo Hattori.
Rin's full name is Rin Oyama. He's related to Reiji Oyama.
The Prince is Sissy's brother.
#40  May 09, 2009, 09:58:24 pm
  • Master of Jankness
  • 15 years of MFG, geez...
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I loved that kid with the gas mask, its a great idea.

but tell me something: that small kid who shows his "thing" isn't there anymore, right? That was stupid.
#41  May 09, 2009, 10:02:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The game's official title is Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/riotx/009.jpg

I was right on the transformation bit.

The two old hags are Sandra Belti and Elizabeth Belti. They're related to Angela.
Takumi's full name is Takumi Hattori. She's related to Saizo Hattori.
Rin's full name is Rin Oyama. SHe's related to Reiji Oyama.
The Prince is Sissy's brother.

not entirely sure of that, though.
#42  May 10, 2009, 07:26:39 pm
Well, here is the family tree
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/powerinstinct/images/8/84/Goketsuji_Family_Tree.jpg

SHINJURU GOKETSUJI:Yagyu Jubei's illegitimate Child. As his father he was a great swordsman. Initiator of the Gouketsuji lineage.
OKIKU: Sasaki Kojiro’s cousin.
CHOSHICHIRO GOKETSUJI: He married 4 times but divorced of all of his wives. He had children with each of his ex-wives and for that reason he and his children lived as a low class family. He trained his children and grandchildren to be hired as Kurokos.
SAHACHI: Apparently dead at birth. Once in the tomb, Sashichi; the tombkeeper, saw him breathing. He decided not telling to the family and adopted him as his son, naming him Sahachi.
SHINTARO GOKETSUJI: Went to America by boat
SHINOSUKE GOKETSUJI: He arrived to the wild west and joined to the cavalry. During the moving of the frontier, he had a cultural exchange with the Amiyai tribe. He liked their way of living and stayed with them. Later, he got married with an Amiyai girl
THOMAS CREIGHTON: He adopted the surname “Belti”.
KAJURO GOKETSUJI: Joined to a Iga ninja clan to learn Ninjutsu. He adopted the surname of that clan once he was approved. The surname is Hattori.
SAKURAKO HATTORI: She was saved from a wild dog that was chasing her in the mountains by Kokuin Kanji, Kanji became friend and training partner of Gennai Hattori
SUZUNOSUKE KOKUIN: He started to work in a palanquin shop to visit one place after another and swindling foreigners. Later, he established a photo studio. He died in a trip.
SUZUNO SUSUMU KOKUIN: After the death of his father, he traveled to many places. He married in his journey.
KANJI KOKUIN: Oshima obligated him to marry with Oume. During their marriage he adopted the surname "Goketsuji" due to the rules of the clan. Kanji and Oume get divorced two weeks after their wedding.
SADAKICHI GOKETSUJI: He had the No. 1 Ornamental Hairpin Shop in Yoshiwara. His work was carried to an International exposition in Paris. His work was liked by the courtesan of an Arabian King and was hired as designer. Once in arabia, he was introduced to Sahad Asran Nadia, known as the Queen of the Dance. Later He got married with her
KYUSAKU GOKETSUJI: By request of his father, he gets in charge of the family shop. He went to Russia to purchasing new products for the shop. There, he met a japanese man named Kino Yabungo, who had shop in Russia. After the Russian Revolution, Yabungo went to Bankruptcy and Kyusaku helped him to return to Japan. In gratitude for his help, Yabungo offered him his daughter in matrimony.
FUTABA KINO: She was a widow before get marry with Kyusaku. Motoki is the son of her former husband.
DARREL: Adopted. He was the son of Tatta’s sister in law.
SAEMON GOKETSUJI: He ran Away from home due to a conflict with his family. He went in a fishing boat from Yokohama to Osaka then to Shikoku, Nagasaki and Kyushu. Finally opened a print shop in Dejima (was the beginning of the souvenir shops) got married in Nagasaki and adopted the surname "Suzuki".
HEIJI GOKETSUJI: He adopted the surname “Goketsuji”
JOHNNY WAYNE: Openned a gym at the age of 35. His wife Elizabeth abandoned him when Keith was 2 years old.
SAYLA CREIGHTON: She worked for an Aristocratic Russian Family. Felt in love at first sight with a work partner and get married with him. They founded a bank in United Kingdom.
LIZA HAMILTON: Her huseband adopted the surname Hamilton.
Retrieved from "http://powerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Family_Tree"
#43  May 10, 2009, 09:42:13 pm
  • Master of Jankness
  • 15 years of MFG, geez...
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
So, Takumi is Saizo's brother? cool.

I really expect that they redo some effects. I got the PS2 version yesterday and, come one, I've saw better effects on mugen. A lot of effects are just 1 frame, like many projectiles.
#44  May 11, 2009, 12:31:56 am
    • USA
Impressive family tree. Now back to the game:
I can't believe Atlus games removed Shintaro and Buntaro from the lineup!
#45  May 11, 2009, 01:33:26 am
No, Takumi is Saizo's Cousin. I jus hope they bring back Ryuto and Kuroko.
#46  May 11, 2009, 01:45:05 am
    • USA
Well, here is the family tree
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/powerinstinct/images/8/84/Goketsuji_Family_Tree.jpg

SHINJURU GOKETSUJI:Yagyu Jubei's illegitimate Child. As his father he was a great swordsman. Initiator of the Gouketsuji lineage.
OKIKU: Sasaki Kojiro’s cousin.
CHOSHICHIRO GOKETSUJI: He married 4 times but divorced of all of his wives. He had children with each of his ex-wives and for that reason he and his children lived as a low class family. He trained his children and grandchildren to be hired as Kurokos.
SAHACHI: Apparently dead at birth. Once in the tomb, Sashichi; the tombkeeper, saw him breathing. He decided not telling to the family and adopted him as his son, naming him Sahachi.
SHINTARO GOKETSUJI: Went to America by boat
SHINOSUKE GOKETSUJI: He arrived to the wild west and joined to the cavalry. During the moving of the frontier, he had a cultural exchange with the Amiyai tribe. He liked their way of living and stayed with them. Later, he got married with an Amiyai girl
THOMAS CREIGHTON: He adopted the surname “Belti”.
KAJURO GOKETSUJI: Joined to a Iga ninja clan to learn Ninjutsu. He adopted the surname of that clan once he was approved. The surname is Hattori.
SAKURAKO HATTORI: She was saved from a wild dog that was chasing her in the mountains by Kokuin Kanji, Kanji became friend and training partner of Gennai Hattori
SUZUNOSUKE KOKUIN: He started to work in a palanquin shop to visit one place after another and swindling foreigners. Later, he established a photo studio. He died in a trip.
SUZUNO SUSUMU KOKUIN: After the death of his father, he traveled to many places. He married in his journey.
KANJI KOKUIN: Oshima obligated him to marry with Oume. During their marriage he adopted the surname "Goketsuji" due to the rules of the clan. Kanji and Oume get divorced two weeks after their wedding.
SADAKICHI GOKETSUJI: He had the No. 1 Ornamental Hairpin Shop in Yoshiwara. His work was carried to an International exposition in Paris. His work was liked by the courtesan of an Arabian King and was hired as designer. Once in arabia, he was introduced to Sahad Asran Nadia, known as the Queen of the Dance. Later He got married with her
KYUSAKU GOKETSUJI: By request of his father, he gets in charge of the family shop. He went to Russia to purchasing new products for the shop. There, he met a Japanese man named Kino Yabungo, who had shop in Russia. After the Russian Revolution, Yabungo went to Bankruptcy and Kyusaku helped him to return to Japan. In gratitude for his help, Yabungo offered him his daughter in matrimony.
FUTABA KINO: She was a widow before get marry with Kyusaku. Motoki is the son of her former husband.
DARREL: Adopted. He was the son of Tatta’s sister in law.
SAEMON GOKETSUJI: He ran Away from home due to a conflict with his family. He went in a fishing boat from Yokohama to Osaka then to Shikoku, Nagasaki and Kyushu. Finally opened a print shop in Dejima (was the beginning of the souvenir shops) got married in Nagasaki and adopted the surname "Suzuki".
HEIJI GOKETSUJI: He adopted the surname “Goketsuji”
JOHNNY WAYNE: Opened a gym at the age of 35. His wife Elizabeth abandoned him when Keith was 2 years old.
SAYLA CREIGHTON: She worked for an Aristocratic Russian Family. Felt in love at first sight with a work partner and get married with him. They founded a bank in United Kingdom.
LIZA HAMILTON: Her husband adopted the surname Hamilton.
Retrieved from "http://powerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Family_Tree"

That has to be the largest family tree I have ever seen. I can't believe that the Power Instinct tournaments are only for the Goketuji family.
#47  June 13, 2009, 04:40:13 am
#48  June 14, 2009, 03:13:34 am
    • USA
Game looks hot!
#49  August 04, 2009, 08:08:08 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
#50  August 04, 2009, 08:58:34 pm
    • USA
I saw the videos. REXXSorprano got the name of the game wrong. It is not Power Instinct Festival: The Ancestors Commemoration; it is called Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration.
#51  August 05, 2009, 02:14:26 pm
It was pointed out on the previous page, and it's been the title of the topic since then.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#52  August 05, 2009, 03:07:03 pm
    • France
Cool videos, looks like a sweet game.
#53  August 08, 2009, 05:20:44 am
#54  August 08, 2009, 10:44:30 am
  • Street Fighter 4 PC nick - RubinGold
Can't wait to play this game, although the character roster doesn't look that good. The new characters are definitely interesting but a lot of good characters have been removed and the shitty characters are still there. I do hope that we also get some new tracks and some nice bonus material, like we had in the PS2 version of Matrimelee. But still interested to know when the game will come out.
#55  August 08, 2009, 10:50:04 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
FUCK YES, OLOF!!

that was the only thing missing from the game
#56  August 08, 2009, 10:56:25 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#57  August 08, 2009, 11:08:07 am
So Olof finally managed it to get in the game, good thing. One good character more.

But still missing good old Bobby.  :S
#58  August 08, 2009, 05:41:48 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Bobby was just a celebrity guest. I assume he was just a one shot.

Btw, no sign of Sissy too. ???
#59  August 08, 2009, 05:43:45 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
MOAR LIKE POWER INCEST AMIRITE
#60  August 08, 2009, 05:44:05 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
THANK GOODNESS FOR NO SISSY.

One of the most cheapest and annoying bosses i've ever faced in a videogame, had to use cheats to beat her.
#61  August 08, 2009, 09:22:32 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
#62  August 10, 2009, 04:52:06 am
  • The Extraordinary Spiderman
    • Netherlands
#63  August 13, 2009, 07:39:43 pm
    • USA
How long will it be until this hit the consoles?
#64  August 15, 2009, 06:16:06 pm
Atlus haven't say anything about a console release, but if the game gets a console port  I hope they add Ryuto, Oshima, Sissy and some GOF characters and make new art for the old characters(Oume,Otane, Reiji and Saizo portrait art are 16 years old). Having Range Murata as illustrator and character designer and not make new art is a waste.

New match video by ReXXXSoprano

Oume vs Saizo in Kokuin Kinta stage
Oume vs Kanji in a stage  with fat ladies dancing
Saizo vs Keith in  Kokuin Kinta stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEBtrveNYlM&feature=PlayList&p=EA3E7F22675563AA&index=0
#65  August 15, 2009, 11:39:39 pm
  • mm music
    • mugenxero.deviantart.com
Anyone know what the song on the fat ladies stage was based off? I know I've heard that before in like animaniacs or something and it's famous, but don't know what it is, nor their remix/lyricsed version.

I have many names, 
                            Chrisis X is my current sig :P

mugenxero.deviantart.com = Me
#66  August 16, 2009, 02:56:28 am
I have heard it in Pump it Up dance game, but I don't remember the name of the song.
Korea = hate
#67  August 16, 2009, 03:11:35 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#68  August 16, 2009, 08:35:53 am
Haha. You're right, so thats why it sounds familiar. Anyway here are some new videos
1.- Annie vs Elizabeth in Annie's stage
     Angela vs Elizabeth in White Buffalo's stage
     Annie vs Elizabeth in Kanji's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7843266

2.-Kurara vs Hikaru in Kurara's stage
    Hikaru vs Keith in White Buffalo's stage
    Hikaru vs Hikaru in Belti twins's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7845925

3.-Angela vs Annie in Angela's stage
    Elizabeth vs Elizabeth in Kanji's stage
    Angela vs Elizabeth in Kanji's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7836459

4.-Chinnen vs Otane in Goketsuji twins's stage
    Rin vs Chinnen in  in Goketsuji twins's stage
    Otane vs Reiji in Keith's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7833762

5.-Otane vs Rin in Kurara's stage
    Reiji vs Chinnen in Belti twins's stage
    Reiji vs Rin in Kurara's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7833576

6.-Keith vs Kurara in White Buffalo's stage
    Hikaru vs Keith in Kanji's stage
    Hikaru vs Kurara in Takumi's stage
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7847615
#69  August 16, 2009, 08:31:20 pm
Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:03:35 pm by Saizo Hattori
#70  August 16, 2009, 08:43:00 pm
#71  August 17, 2009, 12:45:04 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
A blue oni? A bit unoriginal don't you think? And with how they make the characters I won't be surprised if there's a red oni.
#72  August 18, 2009, 10:37:23 pm
Yup, a bit unoriginal but at least we will not see a red oni, cause Shinjuro doesn't have a twin. Maybe for the next game Atlus will add Sansuke  and Shinsuke the last pair of twins in the family that still haven't appeared. Noise factory site updated  with the code to play as Olof and combo video for him.

http://www.noise.co.jp/game/gou/index.html
#73  August 19, 2009, 01:42:17 am
    • USA
Yup, a bit unoriginal but at least we will not see a red oni, cause Shinjuro doesn't have a twin. Maybe for the next game Atlus will add Sansuke  and Shinsuke the last pair of twins in the family that still haven't appeared. Noise factory site updated  with the code to play as Olof and combo video for him.

http://www.noise.co.jp/game/gou/index.html
Blast it!! Even with Google translating the page, I still won't be ablt to understand it.
#74  August 30, 2009, 06:30:19 pm
On september 2 Noise Factory is going to show the last secret character, I was hoping for Ryuto, Chuck,  Kuroko or even Rudolf Gartheimer but I guess they will end showing this. Princess Sissy confirmed as secret character.

http://konehead.blog46.fc2.com/blog-entry-64.html
#75  August 30, 2009, 08:28:59 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
OH GOD NOT HER.

SHE'S CHEEAAAP AND ANNOYING.
#76  August 30, 2009, 08:34:02 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
It's not like they can't balance her or anything. ::)
#77  September 06, 2009, 06:10:29 am
Noise Factory oficially put and end to the my hopes to see Ryuto in the game and updated it's site with the code to play as Sissy and her combo video.

Here some new match videos

1.-
Sissy vs Elizabeth in Saizo stage
Sissy vs Sandra in Keith stage
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE2MDY4OTg4.html

2.-
Sissy vs Rin in the fat ladies stage(supose is the stage for Prince)
Sissy vs Sissy in Angela stage
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE2MDY4NTgw.html

3.-
Sissy vs Sandra in Annie stage
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE2MjQ2Mzcy.html
#78  September 09, 2010, 08:02:00 am
  • ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • HEY WATCH THE HAIR MAN!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
OK, my apologies for reviving this topic, but I've a question: is this game already released for consoles (XBOX, PS2/3, Wii) or it was an Arcade release only?? :(
#79  September 09, 2010, 03:52:02 pm
    • USA
I believe it was an Arcade release.
#80  September 09, 2010, 04:32:41 pm
  • ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • HEY WATCH THE HAIR MAN!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
That I did read in the official Atlus and Noise pages of the game, and I hope anyone who knows better this game series (as my friend Ryoga_rg/Saizo Hattori) could confirm or deny this. Too bad, I wanted to see Rin or Takumi for MUGEN in a future...