YesNoOk

Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration (Read 33614 times)

Started by リック, January 29, 2009, 06:59:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Power Instinct Festival: Ancestors Ritual
#21  March 31, 2009, 11:33:41 pm
#22  March 31, 2009, 11:43:58 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Rin easily has the most appealing design of the three original most chars, when you could say it's the most boring.  It's like what someone said a while ago where people mistake originality for freaks.
Use anything you want from my works.  If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.
#23  April 01, 2009, 12:05:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
karate chick keeps on becoming hotter.
#24  April 03, 2009, 01:09:41 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com

This should be intresting.
This had to have come from Power Instinct fans.
#25  April 10, 2009, 09:57:11 pm
New gameplay videos. Actually the game is looking good. Seems to be faster than Matrimelee or Bonnou no Kaihou and now has aerial combos somilar to the Marvel vs Capcom series.

Angela Belti vs White Buffalo
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713300

Elizabeth Belti vs Angela Belti
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713249

Elizabeth Belti vs Rin Oyama
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713206

Otane Goketsuiji vs Kokuin Kintaro
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713147

White Buffalo vs Takumi Hattori
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713086

Otane Goketsuji vs Reiji Oyama
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm6713028
#26  April 11, 2009, 01:35:03 am
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
Where is Sahad Asran Ryuko  ???. I can't believe they leave out a cool character like him out.
I always be Warusaki3 #1 Fan,? Till this day i'm still waiting for his arrival. When do so, mugen will have love & peace. He be known as Legendary to mugen ! Roy Bromwell From Rival Schools Sprite
Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:39:05 am by 賢人の王
#27  April 11, 2009, 06:26:28 am
Considering that the characters aren't in HD and they are recycling music and sprites, the 17 characters that have been anounced until now, seems very few characters; so I have my hopes that they will not leave him out this time and  more new characters. Reading the profile of the Belti Twins and the story of the game is possible that Shinjuro Goketsuji, initiator of the Goketsuji lineage(300 years old if is true that he is alive) will be the Boss of the game.

#28  April 12, 2009, 01:57:07 am
    • USA

This game is full of surprises. Reiji and Rin are related? I didn't ven know Angela had a twin.
#29  April 12, 2009, 03:53:29 am
Yes, every character in the series are family, with exception Falco, Damian Shade, M.A.D., Bristol, Chuck and the matrimelee characters(excluding the Prince who seems to be Oume huseband in this game) . Rin is the daughter of  Megumi Oyama; Reiji's sister, altought they didn't appeared in the family  tree from power instinct 2. Sandra is Angela´s Grandmother and Elizabeth is her twin. They also have the ability to transform in their young self like Oume and Otane.

Takumi is the son of Sakurako Hattori who is Saizo's aunt and she was Kokuin Kanji´s girlfriend time ago.

I'll try to post the family tree just to let you know how every character are related.

#30  April 12, 2009, 04:46:49 am
    • USA

Yes, every character in the series are family, with exception Falco, Damian Shade, M.A.D., Bristol, Chuck and the matrimelee characters(excluding the Prince who seems to be Oume huseband in this game) . Rin is the daughter of  Megumi Oyama; Reiji's sister, altought they didn't appeared in the family  tree from power instinct 2. Sandra is Angela´s Grandmother and Elizabeth is her twin. They also have the ability to transform in their young self like Oume and Otane.

Takumi is the son of Sakurako Hattori who is Saizo's aunt and she was Kokuin Kanji´s girlfriend time ago.

I'll try to post the family tree just to let you know how every character are related.

Elizabeth looks like she is a lot lder than Angela. I was thinking that Elizabeth would look like Angela, considering from what I heard that Angela and Elizabeth ar twins. Maybe the names mismatch the characters.
#31  April 12, 2009, 05:08:35 am
Elizabeth is Sandra's twin and Angela's Grand aunt. In their young form they look like Angela just not muscled and not so tall
#32  April 12, 2009, 06:00:50 am
    • USA

What?! Sandra is in the the latest Power Instinct Tournament as well?
#33  April 12, 2009, 06:22:33 am
Yes she is. she identical to Elizabeth just she wears a white and black dress. In the young form one of them has red hair and the other has the same hair color that angela hasve

I really hope the add more characters. my candidates would be:

Sahad Asran Ryuto
Mitsugi: Kurara's older brother
any of the kokuin Kinta's brothers
any of the Ryuto's sisters
Rudolf Gartheimer maybe the only groove on fight character with chances to appear
Oyu Goketsuji: Since Oshima has health problems maybe her younger sister could take her place
#34  May 05, 2009, 05:44:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:49:37 pm by Mgbenz
#35  May 05, 2009, 05:50:30 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I'm dissappointed with the old hags and fat "prince" with the stupid face (karate girl and sexy women with panties showing is nice though, small brat is... ok i guess) but the family tree's are the whole point of the characters of the series so.. meh.

I wish they wouldn't cut the characters from previous matrimelee though, what's the point since they were pretty cool and the sprites were already there for them :-\
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:54:27 pm by K.O.D
#36  May 05, 2009, 05:53:44 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Yes, video games must be perfect. Ugly people shouldn't exist. People shouldn't get the point of this series. Yaddah yaddah..
#37  May 05, 2009, 06:33:24 pm
what
That has nothing to do with what he said.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#38  May 05, 2009, 06:50:21 pm
    • USA

I may not be a fan of Power Instince because of its wacky characters with wackier fighting styles, but I got to give it props. The only thing that may have dotted down the Power Instince series was Matrimelee, because they borrowed fighters from Rage of the Dragons.

Additional Info: The Official Site is updated.
Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:47:08 pm by Uche_of_MFG
Re: Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration
#39  May 09, 2009, 09:29:35 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
The game's official title is Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration

I was right on the transformation bit.

The two old hags are Sandra Belti and Elizabeth Belti. They're related to Angela.
Takumi's full name is Takumi Hattori. She's related to Saizo Hattori.
Rin's full name is Rin Oyama. He's related to Reiji Oyama.
The Prince is Sissy's brother.
#40  May 09, 2009, 09:58:24 pm
  • Master of Jankness
  • 15 years of MFG, geez...
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I loved that kid with the gas mask, its a great idea.

but tell me something: that small kid who shows his "thing" isn't there anymore, right? That was stupid.