YesNoOk

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Cross Generation of Heroes (Read 137284 times)

Started by 03268851, May 21, 2008, 01:35:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Cross Generation of Heroes
#1121  January 29, 2010, 12:56:38 am
having a great time playing as phoenix wright and ingrid oh yeah that's right they're not in the game *foot in mouth*
Please Nintendo, don't screw us over on this. 
i don't think tvc was meant to have dlc at all and capcom are hoping nintendo will make some sort of firmware that allows games to be patched (and that is not going to happen ever)

besides nintendo's dlc system blows. every game that has had dlc has been cracked to make it freely available (music games, megaman 9)
#1122  January 29, 2010, 03:46:35 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#1123  January 29, 2010, 04:46:23 am
  • Most Hated!
To answer your question

In scoop 1 is Komugi
In scoop 2 is Rollerblade Hero Muteking
and a Ghouls 'n Ghosts stage

A and interview with Seth Killian concerning TvC.
At GameZone.com
http://www.gamezone.com/news/01_28_10_09_07AM.htm

thanks for answering the question but can some one answer this one lol

is there not a way to versus the cpu with out arcade and practice? and also is ultimate shooters the only mini game!? and what happen to there theme song playing when they hop in?
#1124  January 29, 2010, 07:22:32 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan hell yeah.
Needs more Soul Taker though.
#1125  February 03, 2010, 08:22:44 pm
  • Slash!!
Questions page.

#1126  February 03, 2010, 10:13:21 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Copypasta from another forum because this one has more than 4 active members:

Last Friday I bought Tatsunoko vs Capcom, it's uite fun and I msut admit I had my doubts about the control, you can use 4 differet types of controls: Wii remote vertical, Wii remote with nunchuck, Gamecube control and Classic control, I used the Gamecube control and fortunelty unlike CVS2 the commands where not impossible to pull (well some are hard like DP or Charge moves) but it works fine in general.

At first I wasn't really interested in this game but one day I bought a magazine and said that one of the unlockable characters will be TEKKAMAN FUCKING BLADE!! wich made me scream in excitement (seriously). I have already unlocked all characters, I still haven't unlocked all endings but so far this are my opinions:

- Why ddi they had to change the OP, this intro looks more like a tralier than an intro, also what is this nigga shit music?!
- In this game the characters communicate through telepathy because they don't move their mouths
- Most ending are stupid and some of them don't even make sense, until teh last panel
- Some supers have some really slow slowdowns like Viewtiful Joe's "Proton Cannon" wich is specially bad when fighting large characters
- Giant characters are annoying.
- TEKSETTER!!
- What the hell is wrong with Joe the Condor, I mean look at hsi stand, he looks like he's drunk.
- On my first day I played Survival and got 47 Wins at first I was really happy and proud, but now that I think about it they fill like 50% of your life after each fight... maybe it will be less in a higher diffuculty.
- TEKKAMAN BLADE!!
- That stupid mini game during the credit to form the phrase "Thank you for playing" was annoying, and the mini game you unlock with is is not even worth it.
- Why are pelettes so freking expensive!?
- VOLTEKKA!!
- Daisuke Ono voices Casshern! in fact he also voices El Fuerte in SFIV and Nameless in KOF2k2UM.
- Have I mentioned Tekkaman Blade?

Anyway fun game.
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:23:38 pm by Bastard Kagami~n
#1127  February 03, 2010, 10:17:48 pm
#1128  February 03, 2010, 10:23:20 pm
Argh, my bad, what I mean was that I've unlocked all characters but haven't unlocked all endings. :omg:
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:27:27 pm by Bastard Kagami~n
#1129  February 03, 2010, 10:30:48 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
I got the game today aswell. The only thing annoying about it is with the wii remote and nunchuck you can't perform some of the advanced combos and the controls are a bit stiff.
I played a few rounds of arcade and then went online and to my suprise there was no lag  :D
I have to say, I was facing people with some very high ranks and I was absolutely destroying them. I expected to get a good whooping because I only just picked up this game half an hour before I got online.
I love the ranking system as it shows what to expect from the player.

To be honest, I don't know what the hell Tatsunoko is BUT, I actually like all there characters. Polarman (or however you spell it) is one of my favourite chars in the game. And then Batsu comes a close second.
I'm really impressed with this game and love playing it for a few hours. It's got some nice combos and mechanics AND the roster is perfect! My rating would be about...
9/10
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:33:59 pm by Nnaajj
#1130  February 03, 2010, 10:34:31 pm
Yeah I forgot to mention that Wii remote only lets you use some moves.

Ryu's Shin ShoRyuKen does very little damage, specially compared to Casshern's DESTRUCTO BEAM! not to mention.... yes, Tekkamans Blade's Voltekka. :3
#1131  February 03, 2010, 10:37:40 pm
  • Most Hated!
- Why ddi they had to change the OP, this intro looks more like a tralier than an intro, also what is this nigga shit music?!
what? I need you to explain what "nigga shit music is"

I love the game... the endings sucks ass the intro sucks ass and I wish you can chose for the music to switch when another character hops in... some of their themes was dope!

game gets a 9.5/10 in my book...

I use the nunchuck for now... plan on getting wii trollers since they're only $20
#1132  February 03, 2010, 10:45:17 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Once I get my classic controller I'll start trying to be a TVC regular player.
This will be the first game I actually attempt to become a pro and work my way up the ranks.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#1133  February 03, 2010, 10:52:06 pm
  • Most Hated!
Once I get my classic controller I'll start trying to be a TVC regular player.
This will be the first game I actually attempt to become a pro and work my way up the ranks.

thats what capcom likes to hear
#1134  February 04, 2010, 05:33:10 am
  • appreciate life, i love you - Lil B
    • downloads.khinsider.com/?u=44610
THIS GAME IS LIKE A WHITE GIRL WITH A PHAT ASS..........CRACK!!!!

THANK YOU BASED GOD
#1135  February 05, 2010, 10:56:28 pm
  • Her voice is oddly attractive...

- What the hell is wrong with Joe the Condor, I mean look at hsi stand, he looks like he's drunk.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

vyn

#1136  February 08, 2010, 09:44:22 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
what? I need you to explain what "nigga shit music is"

I love the game... the endings sucks ass the intro sucks ass and I wish you can chose for the music to switch when another character hops in... some of their themes was dope!

game gets a 9.5/10 in my book...

I use the nunchuck for now... plan on getting wii trollers since they're only $20

try gamecube controllers, same effect
#1137  February 08, 2010, 10:09:10 pm
Joe the condor stance is just like miguel from tekken 6. I really would like to see the P.n.03 character added to the capcom roster just because of the robot suit plus the guy from choas legion.
#1138  February 08, 2010, 10:56:49 pm
  • Most Hated!
I dont own a gamecube controler lol so I might as well get 2 classics

vyn

#1139  February 09, 2010, 08:40:55 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
is the ranking system a piece of shit only on me? cuz ive read good things on it but after a day of playing the game i went online and about 90% of my battles are against people wth over 2000 battle points or over 100 victories against my 500 points and 18 or so victories... i wont argue skill but experience is argument enough and 90% of the time i get my ass kicked really bad and the other 10% i do the same to some guy who just went online... great ranking system there...

on a different matter there is pretty much no lag on this and compared to sf4 i have to say go capcom!!! and even more impressive on wii

oh and using the giant characters is B U L L S H I T, sure spamming zangief hand of death was kind of cheap but these two dudes are just stupid, some characters like tekkaman blade have easy ways around them but most are at serious disadvantage
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:47:44 am by [V]yn
#1140  February 09, 2010, 09:36:08 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
oh and using the giant characters is B U L L S H I T, sure spamming zangief hand of death was kind of cheap but these two dudes are just stupid, some characters like tekkaman blade have easy ways around them but most are at serious disadvantage

they suck actually