YesNoOk

Blazblue: Central Fiction (Read 205327 times)

Started by LarsAlexandersson, July 12, 2015, 03:47:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue: Central Fiction
#21  July 13, 2015, 04:41:49 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#22  July 13, 2015, 05:17:18 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Let's hope this would be the last chapter of the series. But in case BlazBlue will continue beyond, both Hibiki and Naoto would become the new protagonists.
The Dragon is here!
#23  July 13, 2015, 10:40:20 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Maybe the tag gameplay would be like Skullgirls' Story Mode for some characters' story mode
#24  July 13, 2015, 06:30:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I am interested in them adding a tag mode, hopefully done properly. The new two characters seem to have an interesting gameplay looking at the trailer, and all of them seem to have gotten good moves. Really looking forward to the loketest reports.
#25  July 13, 2015, 09:49:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Tag mode for consoles? I don't think the system will change so much for CF that they could work on Tag quickly, but I don't think it'll be in the arcade release either.

Could also make a BB exclusively for tag mode after the story is done.
#26  July 13, 2015, 10:25:40 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Playable Nine? Welp, I'm sold.

Now to get CP: Extend and play for 9 months then return it after CF comes out.
#27  July 14, 2015, 12:23:12 am
Yuck; tag would look all kinds of awful. Don't care as long as it's an extra and nothing more.

Also, Naoto Kurogane. Totally orginal and doesn't sound similar to anybody we know at all.
#28  July 14, 2015, 12:25:36 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Not being just a black version of the tumblr detective girl
#29  July 14, 2015, 07:44:20 am
    • Indonesia
Yuck; tag would look all kinds of awful. Don't care as long as it's an extra and nothing more.

Also, Naoto Kurogane. Totally orginal and doesn't sound similar to anybody we know at all.

One is a female named Shirogane is from Persona series, while the other Naoto, but a male and his last name, Kurogane is from light novel Bloodedge Experience
#30  July 14, 2015, 10:33:44 am
Cool shit, not like that wasn't the joke or anything. And I'm here talking about yuck, really detest acknowledging thoughtless replies.

So anyway, hopfully the loketest reveals that removing everyone's fun stuff was a stupid idea and that the game as a whole can sound enjoyable again.
#31  July 14, 2015, 06:09:07 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
info from magazine leaks
-release this winter
-all characters get new moves, with some getting replaced
-exceed accel is a new super done during overdrive
-active flow is a new system where your attack and burst recovery increases when you go on the offense
#32  July 15, 2015, 12:46:58 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I wonder how active flow works for characters that don't tend to go on the offense. Since I'm a Hakumen player, I wonder how much it is considered to go on the offense, if it is treated the same as other characters like Bang.
#33  July 16, 2015, 07:56:41 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
#34  July 22, 2015, 06:39:50 am
    • Indonesia
Turns out Kurogane is a pure (Bare Fisted) Shoto Clone, the bases (except walking stance) are:
*SNK: Kyo Kusanagi (stance, fighting style moves), Terry Bogard (fighting style moves), Rock Howard (stance, fighting style moves), K' (forward walking stance based (fighting style moves)
*Guilty GearSol Badguy (commonly a swordless Volcanic Viper)
*Hwoarang (stance, fighting style moves, except for Flamingo stance)
*Even Yang Fung (stance, fighting style moves) from Xuan Dou Zhi Wang (Chinese counterpart of KOF, in which Terry & Benimaru Nikaido appeared due to collabs, for perhaps, a reason similar playstyle as KOF XIII)

http://shoryuken.com/2015/07/21/catch-a-glimpse-of-blazblue-central-fiction-in-this-first-batch-of-location-test-footage/
#35  July 22, 2015, 11:23:26 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Brutally honest question, but when could I stop waiting and actually commit to a purchase without ASW sneaking in yet another Blazblue? That's virtually the one thing holding me back from getting into this franchise again. The constant shifting of character feel doesn't help, either (looking at you, Terumi).

SNT

#36  July 22, 2015, 11:28:16 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Pfft, you North Americans are lucky. The Eurozone can't even go a week from the latest version being released without seeing a new update announcement in Japan.
#37  July 22, 2015, 11:48:53 am
Brutally honest question, but when could I stop waiting and actually commit to a purchase without ASW sneaking in yet another Blazblue? That's virtually the one thing holding me back from getting into this franchise again. The constant shifting of character feel doesn't help, either (looking at you, Terumi).
i would wait for the "extend" versions of the games, they're last and most complete versions of the games really.
so you only need to get CS extend and CP extend.
edit: it seems that CS extend has both the stories of CS and CT.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:12:13 pm by Gennos
#38  July 22, 2015, 12:01:24 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
New disc releases aren't as aggravating as the drastic changes from some patches (Makoto going from playable in 1.0 to the shitfest that was CP1.1).
You have to keep into account that their primary market is not only arcades, but also Japan and they don't mind the constant releases to keep the game fresh as much as we do.
#39  July 22, 2015, 06:05:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

I think that will never happen, iirc even for guilty gear xx once they got the ip back the re-release version also had balance changes.
#40  August 28, 2015, 03:28:39 am