YesNoOk

HOW DO YOU DO THIS? (Read 1514 times)

Started by shamzhz, November 22, 2017, 06:25:57 pm
Share this topic:
HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
#1  November 22, 2017, 06:25:57 pm
    • UK
Hi everyone im not an expert with this program so im here asking for a little help OK so my dilemma is i really would like to change the font that appears in the game such as the stage names font and when selecting a character from the select menu there name font from there however i do not want to change the font that appears under the life bars in game can anyone help me with this would be massively appreciated.
Re: HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
#2  November 23, 2017, 05:54:39 pm
Im not very sure, but its worth trying...
first of all add font4 = blabla.fnt to the system.def file and fight.def file under [Files] (blabla is the name of the fnt file u want to use)
Then u see if u search in fight and system for p1.name.font u will found something like this :
p1.name.font = 3,0,1
Well, u see the "3" refers to the font number. Remember, u added "font4=blabla.fnt" (For example)
That means that the font u want to use here is 4 not 3
So the p1.name.font will be :
p1.name.font = 4,0,1

Sorry for bad english but u should have searched more about this, I basically just searched like 10seconds under fight.def and system.def and found this...

PS : u have to modify p1.name.font and p2.name.font under [name] then modify p1.name.font and p2.name.font and p3.name.font and p4.name.font under [simul name] etc...