YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544064 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#261  February 17, 2017, 04:48:52 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Thank Christ for this event, now I can get the story heroes up to 4* and others as well.
#262  February 17, 2017, 04:53:19 pm
im probably never going to spend a single feather on the story jabronis
#263  February 17, 2017, 04:59:57 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

The lance unit is probably peoples best bet. Her rally ability is pretty good at buffing people up. Not Alfonse because he's just another red sword user, and Anna....LOL NO.
#264  February 17, 2017, 05:14:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Its quite cheap actually.20 feathers to go from 2 to 3 and 200 feathers to go from 3 to 4
The emblems are also easy to get as they dont need greater emblems,only regular ones

Also just realised increasing someone in rarity also unlocks additional skills for that character.Which is pretty neat.Maybe Anna won't end up so underwhelming at the end
#265  February 17, 2017, 05:21:44 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Unlocking new skills and weaponry is the main reason to promote heroes :P

I haven't used a single feather yet, I'm saving them to promote Chrom to 5*. I'm not particularly fond of him, but he gains acces to Falchion and Eather whereas other 4* only gain a small boost to their main weapon and bland skills.
#266  February 17, 2017, 05:28:35 pm
Yeah, hold the character's icon to get to their status and then the full list of skills tells you what can be unlocked at higher star ranks. It's critical to know who you actually need to level up, especially if you're starting from a low rarity.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#267  February 17, 2017, 05:49:40 pm
    • USA
Here's a tier list for those who are curious. Take it how you will. It has some pretty nice detailed ratings with some pros/cons.

Also got my Sharena to 40
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#268  February 17, 2017, 05:52:39 pm
Its quite cheap actually.20 feathers to go from 2 to 3 and 200 feathers to go from 3 to 4
The emblems are also easy to get as they dont need greater emblems,only regular ones
it's 200 to go from 2 to 3 and 2000 to go from 3 to 4. i'm biased because i'd rather favor characters from fire emblem games i've already played and because the designs and story for the story characters are kind of lame
#269  February 17, 2017, 06:10:51 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I put the time into into unlocking OC Donut Steele to 4 stars since he's the only lord I've got at this point

I'm also hedging my bets that feathers will become easier to obtain once they start doing real events for seasons and holidays
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#270  February 17, 2017, 08:54:54 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
or once they realize that 20k is too much of a jump from the 2k rate. I know they wanted the 10x thing, but maybe it should be 5x?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#271  February 17, 2017, 10:33:31 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
or once they realize that 20k is too much of a jump from the 2k rate. I know they wanted the 10x thing, but maybe it should be 5x?

^^^ The only way so far is to really limit your team and any high star summon you get, you have to send back home... right now it's too much hassle to get them to five.
#272  February 17, 2017, 11:41:00 pm
the amount of feathers you get daily needs to be changed. you get like 10, while through the arena you get over 1k each week. what's the point of the 10 daily ones
#273  February 18, 2017, 12:44:19 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
it's 200 to go from 2 to 3 and 2000 to go from 3 to 4. i'm biased because i'd rather favor characters from fire emblem games i've already played and because the designs and story for the story characters are kind of lame
Ah yes sorry,I posted that right after upgrading and still somehow got the numbers wrong
And yea makes sense.I only level characters I like too(Well except Takumi,I never even heard about him until this game but I aint gonna pass up on that OP archery)
#274  February 18, 2017, 12:47:57 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I got a second 5-Star Takumi in my last roll.  Which is fine and all, but it kind of feels like a waste.

I did also get a 4-star Stahl and Nino though, which is great because I really needed decent red and green heroes so I didn't have to keep soloing everything with Takumi.
#275  February 18, 2017, 01:43:58 am
    • USA
You should see which has better IVs and just merge the dupe.
#276  February 18, 2017, 04:50:25 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Hm, I kinda wonder how exactly it determines how many points you get for a successful defense. Obviously it's by how well the defense was, but I'm interested in knowing what happened that gave me 260 points compared to the 250 from last week.
#277  February 18, 2017, 05:06:03 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You were challenged by someone marginally stronger than last week. I imagine the absolutely highest score is when a strong team picks you as the "begginer" option and gets curbstomped by your units.
#278  February 18, 2017, 08:43:49 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Id keep the 2nd Takumi. Double Takumi is a somewhat reliable defense. Ive seen a couple double takumi, azura, hector (or double hector double takumi defenses).

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#279  February 18, 2017, 03:03:25 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I forgot you can have duplicate units. Double Takumi or Double Hector sounds crazy...
#280  February 18, 2017, 03:08:08 pm