YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646740 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: GOP: "Trump was right about Obama"
#941  January 31, 2018, 04:17:32 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
though i wanna know how on hillary got an authority to sell armaments to the russians
That is... pretty wildly off base. This is a pretty thorough look at the Uranium One deal, but to be brief: it wasn't armaments, it was an American uranium company that had a majority of its shares bought by the Russian nuclear agency (do note that this uranium company did not, and still does not have a license to export any of the uranium outside of the US); before the sale was allowed to proceed, it was reviewed by a committee of nine different government agencies including the Defense Department, Department of Homeland Security, and State Department (which is where Clinton comes in). All nine agencies signed off on the deal, and so it went though. No one agency was able to override the others and approve the deal, they all had to agree in order for it to happen.
#942  January 31, 2018, 09:46:56 am
then it's legal? so what's all the fuzz about hillary's emails then?
#943  January 31, 2018, 01:31:56 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So I'm pretty sure she just stopped looking at her emails for a couple days when "Benghazi" happened. There were more than a couple emails where they were begging for their lives. They died. That's pretty bad.
 I mean, there could be more.
But she also had the servers at her house with the emails on them. Then the servers got erased (or so she thought)...
Here's the thing tho. Emails are a two way street. You can delete them, but the other person still has them.

As far as I know, and I could be completely off about this,
She got a few people killed.
Said she didn't.
People said, wait yes you did. We have emails that prove it.
Somehow the hdds in her house get "wiped". But not actually because C'mon she's 65yo.
Emails prove she fuct-up.

But she did buy off Obama's debt to the DNC so she gets to control it for the election YAAAAAY!

Which set of emails lol. The one where she got people killed or rigged an election??
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#944  January 31, 2018, 02:11:16 pm
the election rigging isn't new , it happened multiple times , legally and illegally i'm more interested in the benghazi thing.
#945  January 31, 2018, 03:46:16 pm
#946  February 22, 2018, 01:18:04 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/966437427748462599
Trump: "If you had a teacher who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly, and the good thing about a suggestion like that -- and we're going to be looking at it very strongly...but the good thing is you'll have a lot of [armed] people with that."
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#947  February 22, 2018, 04:02:12 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Backlash from gun control advocates incoming in 3... 2...
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#948  February 22, 2018, 04:25:45 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
In all honesty, I do support a solution that involves arming the teachers and staff as well as ending the gun-free zones around schools, since the gun-free zone seem policy to bring nothing but trouble.

After all, I seriously doubt that a would-be school shooter determined to commit mass-murder would be stopped by an inanimate sign.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#949  February 22, 2018, 09:46:49 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966660169194229761
If a potential “sicko shooter” knows that a school has a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting, the sicko will NEVER attack that school. Cowards won’t go there...problem solved. Must be offensive, defense alone won’t work!
#950  February 22, 2018, 10:51:59 pm
what an idiotic logic. the last thing they want is to make shooting a school a challenge. most of these individuals are already suicidal, they go there with the intention of dying and taking as much lives as they can with them.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#951  February 23, 2018, 08:55:42 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966681883206668289
What many people don’t understand, or don’t want to understand, is that Wayne, Chris and the folks who work so hard at the @NRA are Great People and Great American Patriots. They love our Country and will do the right thing.                  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

#952  February 23, 2018, 09:19:12 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Guns were never the problem tho, its dumbasses
who use it for the wrong reason.  I feel for the kids
who are protesting but blaming guns isn't logical.

They don't shoot by them selves, ban all guns,
semi auto or not, ban large mags it dont matter.

If they ban guns and take them all away and these
suicidal idiots decide to start killing sprees with hammers
are we gonna blame wal-mart next for selling hammers?

The gun shop owner and the state failed by not noticing
that dumbass kid's history of mental illness.
#953  February 23, 2018, 09:39:50 am
who is going to kill 17 people in a few minutes with a hammer exactly ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#954  February 23, 2018, 10:09:46 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
who is going to kill 17 people in a few minutes with a hammer exactly ?

Lol you never know, it doesn't have to be done in a few
minutes, it could be knives, or explosives made with fertilizer
like I.e.d's are made.

My argument is that almost anything can be used as a weapon.
#955  February 23, 2018, 11:23:48 am
It's a fucking stupid argument. An AR15 kills a lot of people fast with little preparation, just buy the gun and munitions and you're good to go, the other weapons you mention don't come close to that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#956  February 23, 2018, 11:47:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
It dont matter how fast it can kill, but blaming it
on ar-15 or m16 m4 whatever you want to call
it is fucking stupid, those guns don't just magically
kill people by themselves. A 9mm can kill just as fast
with the right training. How about a shotgun? They come
In different variations too, it can hold 2 shells or
plenty more and I'm sure a shotty can kill even faster.

#957  February 23, 2018, 11:52:41 am
No, a handgun can't kill as many people as fast.
And don't think shotguns would be left alone if a law gets to pass.
#958  February 23, 2018, 02:34:07 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Well this guy killed more people back in 1927 then any other school massacre since in the US and he didn't have an AR. He used good ol' fashion dynamite and incendiary pyrotol to take care of most of his victims. The only gun he had was a Winchester 54 Rifle and he didn't even shoot anybody with it. He used it to detonate the explosives in his truck killing himself and more people than an AR could ever kill in a blink of an eye. Banning guns will be just as effective as banning illegal narcotics, murder, rape, or sex trafficking has been. Not effective at all. Gun free zones are the prime target of any mass killing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

And also the next biggest death toll at a school massacre was done in 2007 and only got 32 kills. 6 less then the dynamite attack. And guess what? No AR's were used. Only 2 pistols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:39:53 pm by VGames
#959  February 23, 2018, 03:45:33 pm
UK implemented strict gun laws after 1 school shooting and their mass shooting drastically went down.  canada also , americans being so sensitive about gun laws baffles me, US congress even ban the CDC to study gun violence , that's messed up , probably most US congress are in the pockets of the NRA.

don't get me wrong i like guns , i still fire a couple of rounds whenever i visit our ancestral home with my cousins.
and of course even after a new gun law is impose the threat is still there , but reducing the numbers even if it's a fraction is still worth trying rather than doing nothing.
#960  February 23, 2018, 04:04:58 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
It's because our comically outdated 2nd amendment has caused Americans to fetishize gun ownership to the point where people believe that their right to play with their toys is more important than other people's right to live.