YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61911 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am

Jed

Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#141  November 18, 2011, 05:15:03 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
damn i wish I had more to show you guys today but been busy with other shit lately but alike usual nothing to show just bumping to say I'll be getting back to this soon or someday :P
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.

Jed

Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#142  December 03, 2011, 07:09:30 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
today at 10:02 am I think I'll start making some more sprites form scratch until 5:00pm might as well do Silverhawks,  Soul Calibur  maybe Gargoyles, Final Fantasy or maybe I'll do the ones on the list instead we'll see

BTW I'm thinking of rename this thread to Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars I thinking of adding tom as a char with a screen pack oh and stage :P
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:30:53 pm by Jed
Re: Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project
#143  December 03, 2011, 07:47:03 pm
You have so many characters how will you make them all

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando

Jed

#144  December 03, 2011, 09:04:54 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
yeah that's the problem I keep saying i can't guarantee I'll able to do them all there are so many and yet we got people like  Balthazar, thanewdude07,C.R.O.M Lando , even you. Making chars on my list it's a bit hard to decide what to go with

I mean there still a ton of them to do but yeah I do need to improve myself animation wise so far it should be Sephiroth that I should be starting with right now but want to draw more prototype sprites and see what i can do for now
Next Gen IX

Jed

#145  December 04, 2011, 10:00:35 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
next sprites Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Tenchi (tenchi muyo), Lion-o (new ThunderCats), Goliath (Gargoyles), Sora (KH), Yugo (Bloody Roar) yeah my next prototype sprites
Next Gen IX
#146  December 05, 2011, 07:34:17 pm
next sprites Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Tenchi (tenchi muyo), Lion-o (new ThunderCats), Goliath (Gargoyles), Sora (KH), Yugo (Bloody Roar) yeah my next prototype sprites

I have not seen any of those shows
but still want to see how your sprites turn out
good luck

yeah that's the problem I keep saying i can't guarantee I'll able to do them all there are so many and yet we got people like  Balthazar, thanewdude07,C.R.O.M Lando , even you. Making chars on my list it's a bit hard to decide what to go with

I mean there still a ton of them to do but yeah I do need to improve myself animation wise so far it should be Sephiroth that I should be starting with right now but want to draw more prototype sprites and see what i can do for now

Yeah I know its hard I would have joined you but my spriting speed is too slow and the sprites dont even look too good thats why I am trying to get more work done before joining any project

Jed

#147  December 06, 2011, 03:52:17 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
yeah it is hard I barely got this one done :P

Gene Starwind form (Outlaw Star)
Next Gen IX
#148  December 06, 2011, 06:09:12 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Once I noticed this thread, I almost jumped out of my skin thinking of a Toonami game where I can have T.O.M., Blossom, Goku & Megas XLR go at each others throats while SARA watched down on them in the background...

Ah well.  Read through what you have planned, it is indeed quite a lot.  The initial sprites that form their base is always a good start, but actually finishing them to an acceptable degree is something else....I hope the best for your project, but I have a feeling a lot of guys might get dropped from this before everyone's drive to work on it runs out.

I really hope that's not the case, though.  A lot of the characters picked would make great Mugen characters. (Though I'm more towards the old Thundercats than this new anime-esque one)  I hope to see further news from this.

Also, about the Gene sprite, it's a minor detail, but his star tattoo on his arm had an orange outline.

Jed

#149  December 06, 2011, 06:58:05 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
thanks I'll fix it later well I do plan to make the old thundercats as well as the new version too yeah I intend to do this hobby for life though or until my job is done :P

Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)

yeah it sort of sucky looking I can round him off a bit later tomorrow actually it's just hard go find him in the right set of outfits and get the idea of his body type oh well gonna continue later cya

Tenchi Masaki

ok I fixed him a lot sooner I fixed Gene's tattoo I'll re-up it later
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:40:27 am by Jed
#150  December 06, 2011, 10:26:40 am
Wow that Gene looks awesome
Tenchi needs more work

Jed

#151  December 06, 2011, 09:56:15 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
yeah thanks the prob with Tenchi is I didn't have very good reference for him all I got are pics of him with the chicks that chase him around and so no standing pose note I did Gene and Tenchi form scratch I just looked at images to get the color and look :P

so far I think tenchi is ok for now gonna go with the next 4 chars i think I'll do the old school lion o and the new one it gonna be twice the work in fact  Yugo has a second forum so it will take more time to do those two
Next Gen IX
#152  December 07, 2011, 12:48:17 am
They are really good for scratch sprites
and Good luck with the next 4 characters