YesNoOk

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution [PS3/360] (Read 59620 times)

Started by Moon Girard, November 27, 2013, 02:29:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution [PS3/360]
#61  April 29, 2014, 05:19:22 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Storm 3 sold over 1 million in like 2 months 1.5 million isn't that far fetched.
#62  April 29, 2014, 12:24:57 pm
Give it a chance. I haven't watched or read the series in years, but the games are really fun and usually get better. Full Burst will eventually go on sale or just pick up some of the earlier games on PS3/360.

I'm all for trying something new, so why not.
If nothing else, it will allow me to toy around with something different.

Days old information that might already be known.

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke should be able to use the new Combination Ultimate Jutsu attacks, which combines the power of all three in order to create a powerful technique (more details here). In total, “Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution” is going to feature the biggest roster size in the series with more than 100 playable characters. Finally, the upcoming title also adds a new tournament-style mode that is based on collecting orbs.

SNT

#63  April 29, 2014, 01:13:59 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
In total, “Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution” is going to feature the biggest roster size in the series with more than 100 playable characters. Finally, the upcoming title also adds a new tournament-style mode that is based on collecting orbs.
Silly CC2, you don't have to have 100 playable characters to get me to buy the game; you only have to have one.
#64  April 29, 2014, 01:32:04 pm
  • Don't Give me that Look!
    • USA
when is this released again?.....they might get my money
#65  April 29, 2014, 03:48:29 pm
  • SNK is life
Silly CC2, you don't have to have 100 playable characters to get me to buy the game; you only have to have one.
What character would that be?

... is it the single one kunoichi that has completely vanished from the Narutoverse?

#66  April 29, 2014, 03:52:57 pm
ZETSU
#67  April 29, 2014, 05:04:02 pm
#68  May 08, 2014, 08:28:19 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/05/naruto-storm-revolution-kushina-narutos-mom-confirmed-playable/
YOSH! Fans, we’ve asked for her and CyberConnect2 and Bandai Namco Games are delivering! Kushina Uzumaki, the mother of our hero Naruto Uzumaki, has been confirmed playable in Naruto Storm Revolution! The news comes straight from Shonen Jump magazine which also confirms Kushina will be featured in the game-exclusive anime movie, Shinobu Katsugeki. It will reveal a secret chapter about how Kushina interacted with Minato Namikaze (her husband and Naruto’s father) along with his team of Kakashi, Obito and Rin.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is the latest game in Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2′s acclaimed Naruto Storm series. It will be for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The game will contain stories never before seen in the Naruto anime/manga, including the Creation of Akatsuki, Shisui’s back-story, and Kushina’s interaction with Minato’s and his team. In addition, there will be new combination team jutsus, over 100 playable characters, and 50 minutes of exclusive anime footage. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will be released worldwide in September 2014.

But when will we be able to play with Ninja Jesus in his most powerful form yet, the forms of Naruto to other characters ratio is now to low.
#69  May 08, 2014, 08:40:12 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Ninja jesus? O_o
#70  May 08, 2014, 09:59:23 pm
  • SNK is life
Naruto with his salvation, chosen-one powers
#71  May 08, 2014, 10:30:02 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#72  May 08, 2014, 10:38:11 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#73  May 08, 2014, 10:47:13 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Yeah, but its only in the latest chapters that he been doing some real Jesus type healing.
#74  May 08, 2014, 10:54:46 pm
As if! The 'ninja Jesus' moniker belongs to Nagato.
#75  May 08, 2014, 11:01:13 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
I don't see Nagato healing the blind.. or rather one eyed
#76  May 08, 2014, 11:15:31 pm
He's been Jesus for a couple of years because chosen one, savior of the ninja world, can save and befriend the Tailed Beasts, can unite and lead all the ninja villages and be their beacon of light etc. I think the first hint was back when Gaara started orgasming over Naruto like his first apostle for being the only one who could save the world, like, back when he got Shukaku extracted or something along that time.
But yeah, the Gold Experience healing is new and just laughable.
Oh, Nagato did try to save the world (through pain and death but still) with his own group of evil apostles and resurrected (and rebuilt) an entire village.

Oh, and I haven't seen it posted here, but following the word that was posted a few days back, that CC2 wanted to make it a bit closer to regular fighters (after their experience with JoJo), this news is getting a bit more specific : guard break, counter attack. They're probably not going to change the series so much to make it like JoJo, but it's getting interesting.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:27:09 pm by DKDC
#77  May 09, 2014, 12:22:41 am
  • The Goddess Returns
He's been Jesus for a couple of years because chosen one, savior of the ninja world, can save and befriend the Tailed Beasts, can unite and lead all the ninja villages and be their beacon of light etc. I think the first hint was back when Gaara started orgasming over Naruto like his first apostle for being the only one who could save the world, like, back when he got Shukaku extracted or something along that time.
But yeah, the Gold Experience healing is new and just laughable.
Oh, Nagato did try to save the world (through pain and death but still) with his own group of evil apostles and resurrected (and rebuilt) an entire village.

Oh, and I haven't seen it posted here, but following the word that was posted a few days back, that CC2 wanted to make it a bit closer to regular fighters (after their experience with JoJo), this news is getting a bit more specific : guard break, counter attack. They're probably not going to change the series so much to make it like JoJo, but it's getting interesting.

If anything, I'll call Nagato Dark Jesus(or evil Jesus or whatever you want the Yang equivalent to be) and Naruto Crap Jesus.

And yes, Naruto's "Jesus" levels have went beyond the impossible and into the outright insanity.
I hope to god Kushina actually has a badass moveset and the frying pan is just an easter egg...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

SNT

#78  May 09, 2014, 12:35:36 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
#79  May 09, 2014, 12:52:10 am
Ninja jesus? O_o

I'm glad I decided to let someone else respond to that.
Yeah, I heard he's ridiculously powerful in the manga these days.

And hopefully they keep some semblance of their identity and keep some of the simple aspects. I'm becoming old and don't have the hand skills to shoot hadohkens repeatedly. :stooge_curly:

They'll probably have to grow out of having just one attack button though.
#80  May 09, 2014, 02:21:51 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Ninja jesus? O_o

I'm glad I decided to let someone else respond to that.
Yeah, I heard he's ridiculously powerful in the manga these days.

And hopefully they keep some semblance of their identity and keep some of the simple aspects. I'm becoming old and don't have the hand skills to shoot hadohkens repeatedly. :stooge_curly:

They'll probably have to grow out of having just one attack button though.

If they want to consider this game going to EVO, they are gonna have to do a hell of alot more than that...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......