YesNoOk

Hello! New to MUGEN & Looking for Help (Read 4662 times)

Started by joebh, August 09, 2016, 02:00:58 am
Share this topic:
Hello! New to MUGEN & Looking for Help
#1  August 09, 2016, 02:00:58 am
Hi, everyone! New person who just heard about Mugen and was FASCINATED by the idea! I had to sign up as I've been a huge fan of 2D fighting games and it has always been one of my dreams to help create a fighting game through my ways!

I would LOVE to create a perfect duplicate of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 or Mortal Kombat 2 for MUGEN. Has this been done by anyone before? Or are there any versions of a perfectly emulated Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 or Mortal Kombat 2? Please let me so if there are any! I would love to start off as the base set for my project be that of the classic MK franchise games like UMK3 or MK2!

If there is any help anyone can post or help get me started with working on a classic MK project, then please post here and let me know what I can do! I'm always eager to learn and appreciate any and all input. Thanks in advance.
Re: Hello! New to MUGEN & Looking for Help
#2  August 09, 2016, 02:19:24 am
I'm having errors downloading Fighter Factory. For some reason I get a non usable .rar file? Is this the how the final version of Fighter Factory is supposed to be or am I missing the base version? Sorry if this is a noob question. Completely 100% new to this and everything. :/
#3  August 09, 2016, 02:51:23 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#4  August 09, 2016, 03:10:35 am
#5  August 09, 2016, 03:14:30 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
No it is not. You should try again. If it still doesn't work you can go to the original thread and see if any of the mirrors there work.
#6  August 09, 2016, 03:20:20 am
#7  August 09, 2016, 03:24:54 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Do you have winrar,by any chance?
#8  August 09, 2016, 03:27:38 am
Do you have winrar,by any chance?

I just downloaded this with some research online after googling and that seemed to fix it! I had no idea what winrar was, but that fixed the issue! :) Thanks