YesNoOk

EFZ - Memorial Screenpack by SwordDancer (Read 14410 times)

Started by tetsuo9999, February 28, 2008, 04:16:25 pm
Share this topic:
EFZ - Memorial Screenpack by SwordDancer
#1  February 28, 2008, 04:16:25 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
Re: EFZ - Memorial Screenpack by SwordDancer
#2  February 28, 2008, 04:48:17 pm
  • corner push pusher
=====================
-everything is defaulted to Elecbyte's motif except for the title, select, and vs. screen....
-....and the vs. screen should show the portraits of the fighters before battle (like any normal vs. screen)
-The italicized cursor overlaps the char on its left, doesn't really fit well IMO.
-there should actually be some select boxes with a bgcolor at the select screen (the only one that has it is the random box, in which makes the cursor on-point)
-I could be wrong, but I could've sworn I saw that "Select Your Character" banner moving up/down in another s/p...
#3  February 28, 2008, 06:15:24 pm
I really Appreciate of your Feed-back  ;)

Before you read, Sorry, but I'm not good at english  :'(

Q. everything is defaulted to Elecbyte's motif except for the title, select, and vs. screen....
→ Exactly.  I thought that's enough   ;D

Q. the vs. screen should show the portraits of the fighters before battle (like any normal vs. screen)

→ Um...I just wanted to make this Screenpack as Similar to its Original Game as i could.
    (In the original game, there are many illusts which are showing randomly in VS screen)
    so I'd like to tell SORRY to you who want to see the NORMAL interfaces of mugen

Q. The italicized cursor overlaps the char on its left, doesn't really fit well IMO.

→ That's the way the Original game does. ;) (1 pixel gap)

Q. there should actually be some select boxes with a bgcolor at the select screen (the only one that has it is the random box, in which makes the cursor on-point)

→OMG. I COMPLETELY passed over it. OTL
I only considered the specific portraits i made -that way, it doesn't matter at all- ,
 never thinking about default portraits (25x25 small portraits)

I'll fix it later. Thank you  :)

Q. I could be wrong, but I could've sworn I saw that "Select Your Character" banner moving up/down in another s/p...

→I guess what you've seen is 『Immaterial and Missing Power』's Screen pack.
  The company of  both EFZ & IaMP is SAME ; Twilight Frontier -  :)

Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:38:02 pm by Sword†Dancer
#4  February 28, 2008, 06:17:52 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Site wont load properly for me cant view the screenpack.

EDIT: I got it going its a decent start.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#5  February 29, 2008, 08:54:57 pm
  • The blacksmith of tears
Someone finally makes an EFZ screenpack that's easy to extract (the other screenpack was in a DGDR format wich is a format unknown to me).

The screenpack does not have the EFZ lifebars, it uses the default ones. It feels weird.:S

Also this:

the characters big portraits overlap the wings (where the character's name is) making it lool akward, and if you want to make good use of the specific portraits for EFZ/mugen characters you could try and make it compatible with the characters that are already made ( again, look at the pic).

Just like shaun said, you could make the vs screen show the characters before battle or you could add more of the NOW LOADING pictures to the screenpack so that it doesn't become boring (you could try to make it so that those NL pictures show only on practice and survival modes and stuff, but I think that would be a brain frying coding experience :-\

other than those small mishaps this one is good :sugoi:

by the way, this reminds me that I should stop monkeying around and continue keep working on my EFZ mugen game proyect  :'(

The Eternal Fighter Zero Infinity Proyect: COMING SOON, that or whenever I feel like it.

I'm alsoworking on some hand drawn stages ;)

Thank you for showing us our true potential, Reuben Kee
#6  March 01, 2008, 06:36:56 pm
Thanks to Mugen-Hut for your opinion  :)

Someone finally makes an EFZ screenpack that's easy to extract

→ DGDR can be extracted by DGCA.
   DGCA makes "dgdr file" to "dgc file"
   then, extract once more the dgc file. that's all

The screenpack does not have the EFZ lifebars, it uses the default ones. It feels weird.:S

→There already fantastic EFZ lifebar exists, so I didn't need to make it.  :P
I recommend DABA's homepage.
http://kogadaba.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

the characters big portraits overlap the wings (where the character's name is) making it lool akward, and if you want to make good use of the specific portraits for EFZ/mugen characters you could try and make it compatible with the characters that are already made

→ Sorry, but that's why I made specific portraits for this screenpack.
I've been fried my brain for the problem for a long time, and it's the best solution i came up with.

Just like shaun said, you could make the vs screen show the characters before battle or you could add more of the NOW LOADING pictures to the screenpack so that it doesn't become boring (you could try to make it so that those NL pictures show only on practice and survival modes and stuff, but I think that would be a brain frying coding experience :-\

→As previously stated, I just wanted it to be as SIMILAR to EFZ as possible,
so there is no plan to show big portraits on VS Screen.

and next, Unfortunately, It's not brain-frying. It's just IMPOSSIBLE.   :'(
If there were any way to use NL pictures differed-by-MODE on versus screen,
I would do that immidiately. :S

again, Thank you for your opinion, and
Hoping it All will be fine on your EFZ mugen Proyect  ;)