YesNoOk

BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread (Read 249866 times)

Started by Seraphs Ares, June 16, 2013, 12:27:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread
#121  August 30, 2017, 04:50:30 pm
Hello ?
Do you have Mu-12 chronophantasma sprites that have different spirites from Continuum Shift ?
#122  August 31, 2017, 05:40:29 am
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
Go to the first page of this topic, on the Chronophantasma Spoiler you can find it, as a Sound Pack with the Stories inside it...
#123  August 31, 2017, 07:21:59 am
#124  March 05, 2018, 06:08:47 am
    • Poland
You have to use Windows Command Line for Python. Start > Search Program and Files > Type in 'cmd' and hit enter. You should get the command line from there. From here once you change the directory to where the .py file is at; you type in
Code:
python file.py
The cmd doesn't recognize the "python" command unfortunately, dunno how to do it :-(. I'm looking for decrypted BB:CSE character files, do you know how I can get them? I want to edit character moves (the Tager rolls are a bit tough on the keyboard).
#125  March 07, 2018, 04:36:54 am
  • Ikemen GO / Mugen 1.1 characters in development.
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Go to the first page of this topic, on the Chronophantasma Spoiler you can find it, as a Sound Pack with the Stories inside it...

Unfortunately, I cannot find "Ame no Habakiri - Divine Wrath".
I mean the floting object that look like diamond.

The image look like following link:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/6/60/BBCS_Mu_AmeNoHabakiri.png/536px-BBCS_Mu_AmeNoHabakiri.png

That explosion is a 3D effect. So it's not inside the sprite file. You may have to modify the actual game to have a black background and then screenshot those effects.

You have to use Windows Command Line for Python. Start > Search Program and Files > Type in 'cmd' and hit enter. You should get the command line from there. From here once you change the directory to where the .py file is at; you type in
Code:
python file.py
The cmd doesn't recognize the "python" command unfortunately, dunno how to do it :-(. I'm looking for decrypted BB:CSE character files, do you know how I can get them? I want to edit character moves (the Tager rolls are a bit tough on the keyboard).
There's an option to install Python within the PATH. The PATH allows your cmd to use python commands.

And for BB:CSE character files - your best bet is to use the arcade files. I know steam has them encrypted; you will need to use the BB Tools by dantarion to decompress them (which uses python).
#126  October 07, 2018, 07:32:30 pm
    • UK
sorry for being a pain here but i have a huge favor to ask. not sure when this will be seen but by any chance could you re upload all the chronophantasma extend and central fiction content? sir rouzels links for the central fiction content on dustloop are recently dead and the links for the chronophantasma content on this website are dead.