YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 1531798 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#12061  January 14, 2018, 04:52:50 am

ok i don't care about the other series anymore

she's back boys , the real best girl.

edit: after watching the first 2 episodes man this show is really special , just seeing the characters after almost 2 decades filled me with joy, i dunno if it's just because it reminded me of better days from my childhood. i love hearing their squeaky voices and maaya sakamoto singing again. this was the last anime i followed before i stopped watching anything til 2008-9.

i tried watching closet raging lesbian the animation , at first it reminded me of 她们的故事 but more risque and less entertaining.
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 06:02:47 pm by 地獄の花
#12062  January 14, 2018, 10:20:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
well, life has been a mess but I am finally settling, that means I amfinalyl able to take one day off working (it will be sundays); so first thing is to finish my back-log ( just finished new game season 02), as far as this season goes, which are the great shows ?

From what I saw there is a lot of competition regarding cute slice of life show, and this season seems to ahve ihgh ranked shows.
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:31:03 pm by Bastard Mami
#12063  January 17, 2018, 09:21:49 pm
  • üks muretu olend
    • Finland
Watch Kokkoku and Shinkalion my good man.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#12064  January 18, 2018, 01:12:32 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Kokkoku is by one of my favorite directors, so thanks for remingin me, I even watched his dumb lawyer drama.