YesNoOk

Progress (Read 674700 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#81  May 21, 2011, 03:31:57 am
    • Poland
Yeah that's what I'm taking about - combos & chains. While big sprites are cleaner & more detailed I kina like smaller ones if you ask me. And since it's full game no one will complain about size. Now you can spend more time on coding shit instead spriting cuz you have all small sprites so it's also big plus of whole situation.

Can't wait see more especially Goku & Trunks.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#82  July 10, 2011, 11:31:15 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
7-10-11

Finished trunks sheet, leaves yamcha, cell and goku(head swaps ssj ssj3) left to do. as far as sheets left.
#83  July 11, 2011, 12:52:46 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Tease us with sheet snippets man !!! >:(
#84  July 11, 2011, 02:17:05 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
for now I'll show the roster and what each character needs (sprite wise) or whatever

ssj3 goku - I need to swap heads with the ssj sheet and add his other attacks

trunks- finished might need a few extras have to go over the check list

Vegeta - Done

ssj2 Gohan - Done

ssj Goku - just about done need a few more heads to swap

Piccolo- the sprite shown isnt finished itself, he's been resized from his ap sheet, should take a week or so to finish

Frieza- as of now, he's done

18- Done

Yamcha- Needs his long hair, and some extras

Radditz - Needs more heads and some extras

Cell - full sheet in progress now only complete sheet left to be done

Super Boo - Needs a face rehaul (any suggestions or tries or whatever are welcome) plus extras I believe

Kid Boo - need to redo his pants, and possibly his face, might need extras

Rickum - needs extras ALOT of extras :/

once I start full coding, I'll show more sprite samples in the character specific threads, for moves etc.
#85  July 19, 2011, 02:01:07 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I made a final change to the roster to make it a Legit "dbk" roster, removed all buu arc characters, (ssj3,super buu and kid buu)
I thought I'd save all those characters for a update later down the road. as of now the roster is at 13.

SSJ Goku,SSJ Vegeta,SSJ Trunks,SSJ2 Gohan,Piccolo,Yamcha,Radditz,Rickum,Frieza,16,17,18,and cell as the boss.

#86  July 19, 2011, 02:06:59 am
    • France
Yeah, makes sense to remove Buu Saga chars for now. If you ever have the motivation to finish everything, then you can always release a "DB Kai Plus" update. :P
#87  July 19, 2011, 02:07:53 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Now that roster is more up my alley!
#88  July 19, 2011, 03:28:38 am
    • Poland
Can't say I'm happy with that change  :-\ SSJ3 Goku is my favorite character and Buu is my favourite villan (although I hate storyline of this arc) but smaller roster means less work so that's ok I guess. Still it's shame there won't be good SSJ3 Goku as Mugen needs one (warusaki3's Goku doesn't count).
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#89  July 19, 2011, 09:04:26 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
It was more logical to remove all Buu arc people period, they were out of place, and it'll make for a more interesting update, as I can go the "super" route and add in a all buu cast (I have enough sheets for that as is.) so Don't fret on ssj3 for now. he'll be in at some point.
#90  July 20, 2011, 12:01:35 pm
Having the original Kai cast is better as a full version if you ask me. Since you do alot stuff by your own. İt makes sence to Me. Keep your motivation up my friend and let me know if there is anything İ can do as a contributor. Btw, any new screenshots that might come soon? :)
#91  July 29, 2011, 12:22:55 pm
I made a final change to the roster to make it a Legit "dbk" roster, removed all buu arc characters, (ssj3,super buu and kid buu)
I thought I'd save all those characters for a update later down the road. as of now the roster is at 13.

SSJ Goku,SSJ Vegeta,SSJ Trunks,SSJ2 Gohan,Piccolo,Yamcha,Radditz,Rickum,Frieza,16,17,18,and cell as the boss.

Great to hear, this Roster definetly make sense !
If you ask me, it lack of android 13 man.

I'm impressed no one ever thought about doin one. I know DW did and old sheet, but unfinished i could remember

Oh and you must send me your fat buu sheet. I want to prog one since so much time.

Can't say I'm happy with that change   SSJ3 Goku is my favorite character and Buu is my favourite villan (although I hate storyline of this arc) but smaller roster means less work so that's ok I guess. Still it's shame there won't be good SSJ3 Goku as Mugen needs one (warusaki3's Goku doesn't count).

Yeah, gotta agree. Can't forgot that Roken was supposed to do one for 2K7 game. We must bug him naow for it

#92  July 29, 2011, 01:52:35 pm
    • youtube.com/user/SeiferFirehart

He just said he will make a "Legit DBK roster". #13 is from DBZ Movie.
#93  July 30, 2011, 04:31:34 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

He just said he will make a "Legit DBK roster". #13 is from DBZ Movie.

I'm on this Project with Neocide and yes we will add Movie Characters. For now I dont who they will be and Anyways Neocide want to make a poll for this.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#94  July 30, 2011, 04:38:36 am
    • France
We all know Broly is going to win then, with 200% of votes. :ninja:
#95  July 30, 2011, 04:43:02 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
That's tragic 'cause I and Neocide hate him  :-\

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#96  July 30, 2011, 09:46:24 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
That's called not putting him in the poll then.

No point putting in people you don't want to make. Just put in the stuff you do.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#97  July 30, 2011, 02:44:35 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Zangya has titties, so I do believe she'd take priority. >: )
#98  July 31, 2011, 02:08:01 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I never said I wouldn't put him in, I just don't like him myself, and maybe I should make a poll for the movie hidden baddie for the first release then. I was thinking of koola but... I have bojack,broly,koola can be done easily, zangya as well.
#99  September 09, 2011, 08:40:43 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
finished gohan's specials, as of now he's at 4, I'll show off his last two tomorrow after work, and then its on to trunks!
#100  September 12, 2011, 02:57:33 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
koola sounds so bad and in the movie he called cooler but whatever i suppose

would love to see Radditz ssj since he never got to be shown only in the japan version of dragonball z i think or maybe it was from af and even tho af is not a tv show yet it was done in the manga

bardock is awesome

but what about a version of goku and vegeta in candy form when boo ate them after they fusion