YesNoOk

The Crow / Eric Draven sprite sheet (Capcom Style) (Read 31521 times)

Started by SiL3Nt J, June 05, 2018, 06:08:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Crow / Eric Draven sprite sheet (Capcom Style)
#21  July 15, 2018, 03:18:15 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#22  August 01, 2018, 05:08:32 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Thanks odb, were those Jill's crows?

Also, looking forward to seeing this when it's done.

Also, just finished this. I know it's been a while, just had a lot going on lately. I don't think I will try to make his arms move. I did tweak the alternate colors a little though:

#23  August 24, 2018, 01:19:20 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Just finished these, added them to the sprite sheet too. Might re-color it soon. The kicks can be used as both his jumping and crouching kicks:

#24  August 26, 2018, 12:50:39 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Yea, those are Jill's crow's sprites.
I think those would be good air attacks. But you should just fix the right foot. Stuff like that usually only takes 5 to 10mins to have it working.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#25  August 27, 2018, 01:15:07 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Ah ok cool. Fix the right foot how?

Also, I was thinking about the guitar super... only thing I can think of would be to give him a move similar to Gambit's 'Cajun Strike' that hits more times. Any ideas?
#26  August 27, 2018, 09:28:30 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You could do a Hyper Beam type, but use a TON of birds. Like Jill's rocket launcher/Jin's Blodia Punch/ryu's ultra fireball. It could hit 18 or so times.
You could have him lift his arm up to summon the birds that would fly from off screen behind him in a few rows. I'd think like 5 rows. 3 evenly spaced rows, and then two between them to fill the gaps.
Or you cold do like a punching slide animation and have them come from behind. I'd have the birds be in front and behind them so he looks like he's surrounded. Not just in front. I think having random ones be behind him would look good.

With the foot, usually you just make it so it's not FLAT on the ground.
I did a quick edit.

It's not much of an edit but in game it'll be better.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#27  August 27, 2018, 07:39:02 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Yeah I wanted to give him a bird special that hits at several different angles (see first post) and then a special similar to Strider's Legion, but with lots of birds. Just wasn't sure how to incorporate the guitar. Might just make it a taunt but I would like to include it. I was thinking last night of maybe having it function similar to Gambit's Cajun strike, but only having it hit once, but at different angles, depending on the button pressed. Just call it something like "Guitar smash" or something. Then for a super it could hit multiple times  as he rushes at you? Idk
#28  August 29, 2018, 12:57:36 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Hehe, scratch what I said, just finished recoloring this. All that I really had left to add as far as moves go were an upward gun shot, his throws, and then maybe the guitar super:

Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:40:06 pm by SiL3Nt J
#29  August 29, 2018, 07:48:48 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This is getting better and better as progress goes man. I am very excited about it, by the way... the CPS2 Original theme is almost ready. Stay tuned.