YesNoOk

Character movelist... Please Help! (Read 51029 times)

Started by ecstasescence, August 03, 2012, 11:00:51 pm
Share this topic:
Character movelist... Please Help!
#1  August 03, 2012, 11:00:51 pm
    • Romania
    • shinygami2@yahoo.com
Hello guys. I see there are lots of Pro people in Mugen stuff around here. I have a request. I searched all over the internet to find out the movelist of a character, finally i found out how to open any mugen character movelist from the character's folder. But I dont quite understand that "language". I have to admit it, i am a kid :( If any nice, helpfull person can help me... i spent my last 2 weeks trying to find out the movelist :(
I found out almost every move from youtube videos, but there is one move left that i couldnt find. And i know its possible, cause i saw the Computer doing it.
I'll give you the details now... The game is called "Naruto The Way of The Ninja", it is a mugen-type game.You can download it from here http://fisierulmeu.ro/20RWD7Y1S73C/Naruto-the-Way-of-the-Ninja-rar.html , I swear it has no virus, i checked, i used my antivirus to scan... I use Bit Defender. The character I'm talking about is called "Little Sasuke" in the selection screen, though in the "Chars" folder i couldn't find it with that name. The move i need to find out is called Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique). There are two moves that looks basically the same, but they are not. First one starts with doing a 3 or 4 hit combo, then comes this jutsu. The second is only the jutsu. I know how to do the "combo-jutsu" version, but i wanna know how to do only the jutsu. It is possible, as i said, i saw the computer doing it. Please, if anyone can tell me the keys i must press to do it. Please, i really need your help :(
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:05:28 pm by ecstasescence

DW

Re: Character movelist... Please Help!
#2  August 04, 2012, 05:02:21 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I don't really want to DL anything I'm not interested in... So, I'm not going to, but I can tell a way to check out his moves. Open up his command script(CMD) and look over the commands in it. Usually specials/supers are kept at the top. The language doesn't really matter. It just means you'll have to use process of elimination to find the move you want. The commands themselves will be in English(ie. F,F + a = press Forward ->Forward + A). They'll be a list of them, so just try out any ones you haven't thought to do on your own, that are listed in the CMD.

2OS

#3  August 04, 2012, 05:06:51 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
you can open that stupid dumb extension that sincerely needs to be done away with by right clicking it and ""edit"".
#4  August 05, 2012, 12:03:25 pm
    • Romania
    • shinygami2@yahoo.com
DivineWolf, thats the problem... The special moves are not shown as u say, just FF+a or stuff like that... there are alot of codes and weird stuff... I dont understand anything :(
#5  August 05, 2012, 01:50:48 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Er, FF+a means press two times Forward (aka the right arrow in your keyboard if your player 1 or the left arrow in your keyboard if you're player 2), then press one time the a button.

So it's more clear:

D means press the Down arrow button in keyboard.
B means press the Left arrow (player 1) or Right arrow (player 2) in keyboard.
U means press the Up arrow in keyboard.
DF would mean press both Down and Forward button at the same time.

If you see something in lower case, it's press your current a,b,c,x,y,z buttons (the ones you set in MUGEN).

And now for an example of a combination, "D,DF,F,a" means do a quarter circle forward motion then press a.