YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1556921 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3.0.1 Final
#1261  February 09, 2018, 12:35:32 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#1262  February 09, 2018, 02:06:42 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I've been using both Windows and mac versions, and they are great. Mac version runs very nice on the iMac that i work on (27" 5k resolution". Too bad we can't run Mugen natively on Mac, because using Wine causes a bug and you can't run it directly from the FF.

I can't wait for the OpenBor support!
#1263  February 10, 2018, 07:12:05 pm
    • Hungary
#1264  February 11, 2018, 08:26:30 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
We've waited this long. A month more would be fine by me.
And I think this build is just a bonus all around. I thought 3 was supposed to be final.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1265  February 12, 2018, 03:42:12 pm
  • raar?
I hope the new version is compatible with Debian Linux.  The trouble with the other version is that the dependencies it uses are hard to find now, so it doesn't work on my system.
#1266  February 19, 2018, 04:04:50 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
It's done. Finished all things I wanted to do in this version,
Now, I'm doing some things unrelated to programming to release it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
#1267  February 19, 2018, 04:06:38 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It's almost here! I am awaiting its release!

By the way, when you say "unrelated to programming," what do you mean?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#1268  February 19, 2018, 04:07:23 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
INCREDIBLE!!!!!! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#1269  February 19, 2018, 04:10:08 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
#1270  February 19, 2018, 04:16:44 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Practically giddy, can't wait dude!
#1271  February 19, 2018, 07:00:41 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com

Excitement levels over 9000+
#1272  February 20, 2018, 02:28:18 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Hurry!
I can't hold exciment for any longer!
This is fate.
#1273  February 25, 2018, 12:02:58 pm
since you allow people to edit images we it would if cool if you can add the line tool where you can ether have a straight line or curve lines for those who want to edit more without going back and forth to fighter factory and paint programs :)
#1274  February 25, 2018, 12:15:29 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
since you allow people to edit images we it would if cool if you can add the line tool where you can ether have a straight line or curve lines for those who want to edit more without going back and forth to fighter factory and paint programs :)

your late buddy, i think the current build is finished already.
he should have it up any day now.
#1275  February 26, 2018, 02:05:08 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Hi VirtuallTek and testers, good updates to make, or add to the new Fighter Factory program if you want:

I do not know if I can say that and whether you will be welcome or not, or can help improve the program. Or maybe I'm late to say that. But who knows the creator of the program see this or the people who test the program before launching can speak this to the creator of the program, but anyway it goes there:

There is an option that does not currently exist in Fighter Factory 3 and would be great for anyone who wants to convert chars to HI-RES using only the program '' Fighter Factory 3 '' and '' ImageResizer-r133.exe '':

That is to add an option to select multiple groups at the same time in the '' Image Editor / File / Open from / Current Group ''
Already after I select several groups I could go in the part: '' Image / Properties '',
And change the image background size of all those selected group at the same time.
And then go into '' Image / Resize '' and be able to resize all these groups of images at the same time.
Then in the end we go in the part that already exists that is '' Save one or more sprites as image file '' and select the '' Everything '' option.

Soon if those new options were created it will save a lot of people time to convert chars images to HI-RES.

PT-BR
Oi VirtuallTek e testadores, boas atualizações para fazer, ou adicionar ao novo programa Fighter Factory se você quiser:

Não sei se eu posso falar isso e se será bem vindo ou não, ou pode ajudar a melhorar o programa. Ou talvez eu esteja atrasado para falar isso. Mas quem sabe o criador do programa veja isso ou as pessoas que testam o programa antes de lançar possam falar isso para o criador do programa, mas de qualquer forma ai vai:

Tem uma opção que ainda não existe no Fighter Factory 3 atualmente e seria muito bom para quem quer converter chars para HI-RES usando apenas o programa ''Fighter Factory 3'' e ''ImageResizer-r133.exe'':

Que é adicionar uma opção de selecionar vários grupos ao mesmo tempo no ''Editor de imagem/Arquivo/Abrir de/Grupo Atual''
Ai depois que eu seleciona-se vários grupos eu pudesse ir na parte: ''Imagem/Propriedades'',
E mudar o tamanho do fundo da imagem de todos esses grupo selecionados ao mesmo tempo.
E depois ir em ''Imagem/Redimensionar'' e poder redimensionar todos esses grupos de imagens ao mesmo tempo.
Ai no final a gente vai na parte que já existe que é ''Salvar um ou mais sprites como arquivo de imagem'' e seleciona a opção ''Tudo''.

Pronto se essas opções novas forem criadas vai economizar muito tempo da gente na hora converter imagens dos chars para HI-RES.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#1276  February 26, 2018, 03:01:40 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
#1277  February 26, 2018, 04:41:27 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I will add more tools later.

Hi VirtuallTek and testers, good updates to make, or add to the new Fighter Factory program if you want:

I do not know if I can say that and whether you will be welcome or not, or can help improve the program. Or maybe I'm late to say that. But who knows the creator of the program see this or the people who test the program before launching can speak this to the creator of the program, but anyway it goes there:

There is an option that does not currently exist in Fighter Factory 3 and would be great for anyone who wants to convert chars to HI-RES using only the program '' Fighter Factory 3 '' and '' ImageResizer-r133.exe '':

That is to add an option to select multiple groups at the same time in the '' Image Editor / File / Open from / Current Group ''
Already after I select several groups I could go in the part: '' Image / Properties '',
And change the image background size of all those selected group at the same time.
And then go into '' Image / Resize '' and be able to resize all these groups of images at the same time.
Then in the end we go in the part that already exists that is '' Save one or more sprites as image file '' and select the '' Everything '' option.

Soon if those new options were created it will save a lot of people time to convert chars images to HI-RES.

Just one click.

Thanks!
#1278  February 26, 2018, 04:52:15 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia

Just one click.

Thanks!

VirtuallTek Thanks, I hope this solves it.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:57:51 pm by Ramon Garcia
#1279  February 27, 2018, 08:34:38 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
It's done. Finished all things I wanted to do in this version,
Now, I'm doing some things unrelated to programming to release it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

I can surely say you made a great job! And it was an honor to beta test your work again :)
Now I think you could post your Patreon page, because I think you deserve support for such hard work all over the years.
#1280  February 28, 2018, 12:31:47 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
We are glad to announce the next version of Fighter Factory. It's written from scratch along the last year, based on version 3 but all code has been reworked to achieve better modularity, performance and opening room to massive improvements and new features.

Almost all functions of Fighter Factory 3 will be present in the first release (some less relevant ones will be missing) and many suggestion people made here too. This version is the beginning of our path to make a full IDE for not just M.U.G.E.N. but other 2D engines as well. Our goal is to be able to edit every single asset, on every engine we add support. All of this unified in just one tool, with focus on keeping things simple and accessible to everyone, allowing you to focus on content creation, in a fast and clear workflow.

Fighter Factory Studio will be released on April, 4. Stay tuned for more information and tips along the next weeks on our Patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/virtualltek. About it, developing a huge free software is a time-consuming project. We have been working on Fighter Factory for years, helping the M.U.G.E.N. community as much as possible. With donations you can show your appreciation for this effort and at the same time support the development.

Very special thanks to everyone that support us and makes this possible!

In this interval, I will show some cool new stuff and improvements, while I do the final adjustments for the first release.

I can surely say you made a great job! And it was an honor to beta test your work again :)
Now I think you could post your Patreon page, because I think you deserve support for such hard work all over the years.
The honor is mine, words can't describe how much I thank you for the hard work along all these years, from the first FF version to now. Thank you very much, my friend!