YesNoOk

Arthur (Ghosts 'n' Goblins, CvTW Version) (Read 188598 times)

Started by Sean Altly, November 07, 2012, 08:46:28 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'n' Goblins, CvTW Version)
#41  November 17, 2012, 11:19:36 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
MVC3 Vanilla guide I have says it lasts 1200 frames, which comes out to 20 seconds or so. When it ends his armor just changes back, there's no Underwear state because I'd have to make an entire sprite set for it. The moves aren't quite as buffed as in MVC3 when in that mode, and since the main use was to buff his assists (which doesn't apply here obviously), I figure it's fine without the whole armor breaking thing from the game.

Ah, that's cool, was just wondering. And yeah, I'm not suggesting any underwear stuff at all whatsoever. Perfectly OK compensation in my book.

Maybe you know already but just in case you missed it, at 1:24 he throws a fire bottle, Lynn hits it with a fireball, and the anim that plays out is the lance being knocked away. Also, at 0:42, the axe is missing an ownpal and takes on the palfx from Lynn's fireball when Arthur gets hit.
Is it me or the number of consecutive daggers allowed for one UT bar was raised to 5 ? (at 2:34, two are used in the air then immediately 3 on the ground, using only one bar)

Addressing the daggers. It's probably due to the air daggers aren't limited by the daggers he throws on the ground. So, he could probably throw 6 altogether(3 air+3 grounded). That works imo.
#42  November 17, 2012, 11:39:49 pm
I don't see why the rule would work that way when the generic idea is just "3 in a row for one bar" :blank:
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#43  November 18, 2012, 04:00:41 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
No,it used two bars. I just checked the video and in-game, and it uses one bar for the air ones and another for the ground.

Download Last Bout now!
#44  November 18, 2012, 04:03:43 am
I'm 100% positive that, at 2:30, he throws two daggers in mid-air consuming one bar, then lands and throws three on the ground consuming a second bar at 2:31, but at 2:33~34 he consumes only one bar (the third) and throws 2+3 daggers. At 2:36, he still has 5 UT bars left out of 8. Maybe he gained one bar just in the middle ? I haven't quite yet tried to figure out what the conditions to regain one UT bar are.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#45  November 18, 2012, 04:09:10 am
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com
Just a minor thing: I don't know what he plays like in MVC3, but in his own games, he could double-jump. Will he be able to do that here, too?
#46  November 18, 2012, 04:10:53 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
@ Byakko

It recovers over time, every 240 ticks/4 seconds. Also, unless I'm misdreading, what you just described would consume 3 bars. Two daggers in the air (one bar), lands (so next dagger is part of a new series), 3 on the ground (one bar), then another 3 on the ground (one bar). Right?

EDIT: Just rewatched again, and I see what you're saying, he just regained one bar right when he landed and started throwing more (the second time).

@ Toni

Yes, he can double jump, I did it a couple of times in the video.

Download Last Bout now!
#47  November 18, 2012, 03:24:35 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Couldn't you make a winpose for him like that of MVC3, where the key descends from the sky and he grabs it? Shouldn't be hard to sprite a key.
#48  July 02, 2013, 09:11:25 pm
    • Spain
    • cidiego@gmail.com
Hello, is this project still alive? Im really interested on it, can you share your creation? Thank you!
Thank you all for sharing!
#49  July 02, 2013, 09:30:30 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
what do you mean if you want arthur you most download the full game and you did not need to necro bump this topic for this
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#50  July 02, 2013, 09:54:08 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
You're viewing this thread in a full-game section. Each thread is for content for the game. I never said Arthur would get an individual release. He's been available in the full game for quite some time.

Download Last Bout now!
#51  July 02, 2013, 10:22:43 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Hello, is this project still alive? Im really interested on it, can you share your creation? Thank you!

Nano, mira las fechas de una puta vez, estás resucitando tópicos viejos de cojones...
I swear there was something cool here!!
#52  July 02, 2013, 10:31:49 pm
english
#53  July 02, 2013, 10:51:31 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
He has readen the advisors of the "this tpic is older of 30 days..." and he hasn't understood ANY of them. So telling that in English would be a total lose of time, but if you're happier with it:

- Cidiego: duuuude, look at the topic's dates, you're resurrecting old as Hell's topics.

Happier, Titiln?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#54  July 02, 2013, 10:56:51 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Necros are fine in the full game section, although he apparently didn't know this was a full game section or he would have understood the release situation.

Download Last Bout now!
#55  September 30, 2014, 12:03:32 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
cool
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#56  September 30, 2014, 07:38:16 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Considering the last topic of discussion before this thread died was necros, I can't help but feel like the previous post was the pay off to a very long joke.

Download Last Bout now!
#57  October 23, 2014, 09:14:55 am
  • Verily, The Young Male's Arrival is Proclaimed!
Woohoo! Zombie threads!
The Roasted Pheasant voice acting company is open for business. PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
#58  May 22, 2016, 07:10:22 pm
  • user that makes alternate accounts
  • And when caught pretends they were experiments
wow!

i never had imagined someone has made a work so good with arthur.

saki omokane and ton pooh is coming soon!