YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2196506 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3801  September 18, 2019, 07:08:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have been reading a bit of artorian mythology (thanks to lord el melloy/grey); and just found out that the lady of the lake is also a saber face ...
#3802  September 18, 2019, 10:20:46 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

I don't see it
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3803  September 19, 2019, 01:17:26 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Which fate manga is that from ?You should see manga morgan, she's worse of a saberface nonsaberface; meaning that manga versions are not particularly accurate/official for some characters, though fate apocrypha has a weird bryhilnder , you can argue that that one is kryemhilder.

It's pretty confusing, tho as lady of the lake was a title; so there were two (maybe three) ladies, one was arthur's sister / half sister, which is the one that gave him excalibur then got killed later; the second one was viviane who is the one that saved arthur's ass a few times as well as killed merlin. the third one is morgan assuming she took the title (told you it was confusing); so I guess we ahve to wiat which version type moon takes, though judging by sigurd/siegfred, they'll have two ladies of the lake.

[EDIT]
ah, you image comes form the typemoon wikia, that one is viviane, the one not related to artoria.
#3804  September 19, 2019, 02:24:50 am
There's also Nimue, Merlin falls in love with her and teaches her everything he knows but she traps him in his eternal cave prison. Then there's another one who gets killed by Balin. And then when Arthur dies, there are four ladies of the lake, including Morgan, on the boat bringing him to Avalon.
It just depends on the book you're reading. Some of them explicitly have two different ladies (like when the one that gets killed is replaced by another one), but many just mention one, two at most, just using different names. Vivian is the most well known (also for raising Lancelot), followed by Nimue. I think only one Italian story makes the lady be Arthur's sister. Morgan is just there on the boat to Avalon.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:31:56 am by Byakko
#3805  September 19, 2019, 07:06:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Help I can’t stop watching Gil’s re-revamped NP animation. I can’t stress enough this is probably the most visually impressive NP to date. RIP those with old phones.
#3806  September 19, 2019, 09:15:54 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Maintenance has just been TBD'd, you know what that means...
#3807  September 19, 2019, 10:44:57 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
(Crab Rave)

EXTRA APOLOGEMS!

I mean...

The Japan version experience.
#3808  September 19, 2019, 10:46:33 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I wanted to have Alter Saber before, but I had chosen Gorgon.

Today I went to make a sumon, and it happened to me:

BEST SUMON EVER! <3
#3809  September 19, 2019, 12:07:36 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Been hearing something about a free Astolfo ticket.

Whats that about?
Is it a free unit or a free pull?
#3810  September 19, 2019, 02:58:40 pm
free ticket to any 4 star servants.

anyway if you don't have quality sr now's you're chance and get a free 4 star of your choice and do the event get elizabeth brave. good 4 star saber. solid damage and can tank too.
#3811  September 19, 2019, 03:54:20 pm
    • UK
Oh. Neato.

i just restarted the game today as well.
So i can go for anyone using that ticket yes?

As in, which is the better one to choose?
Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:20:35 pm by 1Ultima
#3812  September 19, 2019, 04:11:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There's also Nimue, Merlin falls in love with her and teaches her everything he knows but she traps him in his eternal cave prison. Then there's another one who gets killed by Balin. And then when Arthur dies, there are four ladies of the lake, including Morgan, on the boat bringing him to Avalon.
It just depends on the book you're reading. Some of them explicitly have two different ladies (like when the one that gets killed is replaced by another one), but many just mention one, two at most, just using different names. Vivian is the most well known (also for raising Lancelot), followed by Nimue. I think only one Italian story makes the lady be Arthur's sister. Morgan is just there on the boat to Avalon.
yeah, now that I have been reading legends they keep on changing things around as new versions are made, in several nimue and viviane are the same one; as in, the one that kills merlin is the same that raises lancelot.

#3813  September 19, 2019, 04:22:59 pm
Oh. Neato.

i just restarted the game today as well.
So i can go for anyone using that ticket yes?

As in, which is the better one to choose?

whatever makes your pp hard.

should've login 5 days ago you could have all the freebies like 10 tickets and butt loads of sq for returning masters.
#3814  September 19, 2019, 05:41:38 pm
    • UK
Ah dang. Missed that. Although it probably didnt matter anyway since i rerolled.
Is Merlin still out or is he gone? I think he was out earlier but not sure if i missed him.
#3815  September 19, 2019, 09:19:21 pm
    • Puerto Rico
He's out for a few days but will come back very soon.
#3816  September 19, 2019, 10:48:09 pm
    • UK
#3817  September 19, 2019, 11:09:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
He's about as broken as Waver in that he makes other servants broken. Well, he trades in Waver's defense buffs for specializing in Buster servants.

Basically, he's really good and he appears in everyone's support lists.
#3818  September 20, 2019, 12:53:54 am
    • USA
#3819  September 20, 2019, 02:48:42 am
    • Puerto Rico
You're SOL

I'm going to use the apologems and throw a roll at the halloween banner to try and get one of the event CEs. Maybe if I'm still lucky I'll pull Lancer Vlad

Spoiler: Skewed Luck: IT'S NOT SPOOKY MONTH YET, BUT HERE'S A SPOOK ANYWAY (click to see content)
#3820  September 20, 2019, 09:53:09 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
You're SOL

I'm going to use the apologems and throw a roll at the halloween banner to try and get one of the event CEs. Maybe if I'm still lucky I'll pull Lancer Vlad

Spoiler: Skewed Luck: IT'S NOT SPOOKY MONTH YET, BUT HERE'S A SPOOK ANYWAY (click to see content)

Look it this way, now you can do Buster memes!  : 3
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.