YesNoOk

Mugen Innovation 1.0 Released (Read 6886 times)

Started by Nibanibaniniba, October 04, 2015, 01:05:41 pm
Share this topic:
Mugen Innovation 1.0 Released
#1  October 04, 2015, 01:05:41 pm
    • China
    • 774364029@qq.com
                                                                            Preview

Author:qychina 

All chars' AI can be adjusted  by "Difficulties" in the option menu. This will have influence on both your foes and partner. Set to 1, ai will be no more than a punch bag. Set to 8, they will recover to their normal ai.
Those stars represent AI level and are not related to chars' intensities

Download: http://yunpan.cn/cHXXVfajqXwis
         pass: 17b8

link1:http://mugenchuyun.moreforum.com/posts/list/269389/5209445.html
link2:http://mugenchuyun.moreforum.com/posts/list/269389/5165319.html
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:34:43 pm by 泥巴泥巴泥泥巴
Re: Mugen Innovation 1.0 Released
#2  October 04, 2015, 06:37:40 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Few questions...
Is this simply a compilation of characters and stages?
Is this a found release or your PERSONAL release?
Why are the characters' sprites so inconsistent? This is why I asked the first question. Compilation, all personal creations or edits?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#3  October 04, 2015, 06:39:07 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
It seems like a compilation, using a chinese translated version of Vectors Recon SP and using Dartz's DBFC HDN Lifebars. I recognize alot of the chars + stages too. Though he seems to have edited the Recon SP a tad by adding more slots at the bottom right + left etc.

Also he gives credits above to the original author of the Compilation, so its not his. I think this should be moved to Found Releases or Edits + Addons. Not really sure which of those this would fall under considering the author edited the SP but this guy found it. U also need to sign up and install a Chinese downloader Program just to download this stuff. Same with Pan Baidu's Downloads for over 500MB cept this makes u download the program for everything.
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:50:50 pm by Yuria
#4  October 04, 2015, 06:52:44 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Well he does give credit to all the resources used to the respective authors (screenshot #3) and but yeah ultimately its just an edit/compilation. If he edited the lifebars and maybe changed teh menu pictures it could be a standalone release.
#5  October 04, 2015, 07:24:18 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I'm not trying to complain or make him look bad! I just had a feeling it was released in the wrong board.
Otherwise it looks really nice. Compilations can be pretty useful for people not really part of the Mugen scene, but rather just wanna play around with what feels like a portion of a game (the VS portion).
It just needs to be moved to...the Found Releases if he only found it and the Edit's board if he edited it (even if he did find it, it'd still go to the Edit's section in this case.)

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#6  October 04, 2015, 07:29:24 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I'm not trying to complain or make him look bad! I just had a feeling it was released in the wrong board.
Otherwise it looks really nice. Compilations can be pretty useful for people not really part of the Mugen scene, but rather just wanna play around with what feels like a portion of a game (the VS portion).
It just needs to be moved to...the Found Releases if he only found it and the Edit's board if he edited it (even if he did find it, it'd still go to the Edit's section in this case.)

Couldnt agree more. Im working on one myself (Signature). Wasn't trying to degrade him either! Was just pointing out what i noticed XD

But maybe he shud make more accessable links? Not many people can download from the Chinese websites. Pan Baidu is easy enough but yunpan is another story.

Also i found the original release thread when i was browsing Tieba Baidu's Mugen Page.
Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:43:12 pm by Yuria
#7  October 04, 2015, 10:16:49 pm
Whow,
4.5Gigas to download this full compilled game.  :stop:

and very complicated to down this one...the speed is very limited for non chinese users... well too bad...thx for the release but i'm fade up waiting for one part to down or to finish...2 hours per parts and with disconnexion...so i won't be able to test it...if someone manage to get the all game....let him do some another downloadable links or just for the SP...

but anyway, i'll pass.

:behead:

#8  October 04, 2015, 10:30:10 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Maybe this should be go to Found Releases or M.U.G.E.N Discussion.