YesNoOk

team working (Read 3174 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, September 14, 2007, 01:56:51 am
Share this topic:
team working
#1  September 14, 2007, 01:56:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
anybody else cares to share their experiences when working on mugen projects in a team ?

my first team working experience was with mugencool, we worked in cool athena, the work was very irregular as we just exchanged versions and i ended up taking over.

a second experience was with rolento, though it was more like he was assisting me by providing ideas and sprites for sakura, while i did whatever i wanted on her.

another experience was cvs3, we could never even define the system for the whole game , so pretty much everybody ended up quitting it.

a later experience was terryx with sanders, which was sanders working on the char first, for the basics, then he stopped working on it adn i started with the special, and we did collaborative debug at last.
Re: team working
#2  September 14, 2007, 03:24:44 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I was working on an Oyaji (Dan's dad) char at one point with Mr.Chainsaw, was one of the things I enjoyed working on the most since the guy was so nice and such a great spriter. Wish we could've finished it.

And then there was Ken, TMasta was helping out with several edits.

There were also other occasions I did minor work for other people, it's nice to break the routine of working on your own stuff.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  September 14, 2007, 03:35:39 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
i would share my cvs yang with yall , after i finish his sprite im gona share them so yeah..
#4  September 14, 2007, 05:32:08 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Got embedded in 2 different DBZ game projects. Both failed completely, totally and utterly. Have since resisted being in the core of any project involving more than 1 person. I'll offer small bits of help and code something every now and again but will never involve myself more than that.

Helped with Rokens DBZ2k7 project and Banes platformer. Also coded neocide's kid buu, advice there was not well regarded but is now classed as intelligent  ;P

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#5  September 21, 2007, 12:17:45 pm
  • Call me Private42.
I am working with Bidu on my project and he is just an excellent helper. He aligns the sprites for me and I code. The best thing that I see on him is something called motivation.

Motivation is everything if you want to work as team specially inside the mugenworld...