Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#10641  July 25, 2017, 10:17:11 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I know it's pretty, VERY PRETTY EARLY, to discuss that but...

..I seriously hope Hinata or Tiffany[or any Justice Gakuen characters] can appear in the next season of dlcs.

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#10642  July 25, 2017, 10:19:59 pm
    • Brazil
I never played Rival Schools, but with so many fans, I have no idea why Capcom doesn't try to bring something from the franchise anywhere. Like, the only time I saw a Rival Schools character in a fighting game was in CvS.
#10643  July 25, 2017, 10:38:02 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
So you should play, like, right now :v

In all seriousness, Rival Schools is so fucking fun. After they confirmed once for all that franchise and SF is set in the same universe I've become happy.

I would love to see Hinata having a fun time in SFV since she has some chance to appears[you know she has a model and all].. Although based on that SFV system, it's more likely for Batsu having some chances to appear.. His burning form could be easily his V-Trigger and his Zenkai Guts Upper could be a V-Trigger CA, like Akuma's SGS :)

- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:45:46 pm by ShinZankuro
#10644  July 26, 2017, 05:42:58 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Abigail's story mode.
F*ck, this is one hell os INSANE story about nothing... XD
#10645  July 26, 2017, 05:58:58 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#10646  July 26, 2017, 09:44:28 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
- Donations is welcome
#10647  July 26, 2017, 01:19:06 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
It makes even less sense because Juri is anything but flat in SFV.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#10648  July 26, 2017, 01:23:36 pm
That's exactly why she got mad !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10649  July 26, 2017, 01:38:35 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Let's face it: this story kinda don't make sense at all.
But, on the bright side, I really glad to see Axl, J and Roxy. But still... What ROLE will Abigail have in upcoming second Big Story Mode they're prepared us for with Ed's story?
#10650  July 26, 2017, 01:39:21 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#10651  July 26, 2017, 01:52:51 pm
Let's face it: this story kinda don't make sense at all.
Without considering it canon that Abgail just curbstomped half of the cast, it looked to me like it just shows how everyone hates his guts and would attack him over the slightest reason. He's a punching bag, a victim, and he deserves it. Plus he's dumb and has a temper.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10652  July 26, 2017, 01:57:39 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Well, I dunno...
Like I said, Alex was friendly to him, he had no reason to fight him at all. Even more, he even shared Abigail's passion by recognizing what engine HE SOUNDS like.
I think, this story was supposed to make us see, how easily Abigail falls into uncontrolable rage... At least, ending with Mad Gear pals make me feel that way... But heckin' hell, it doesn't works, cause, like you said, he ISN'T first to attack anyone. Mostly.
#10653  July 26, 2017, 06:28:35 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
there is a bug on abigail look at 0:13 and 4:15

Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:38:10 pm by yaret
#10654  July 26, 2017, 08:01:14 pm
    • Brazil
Is this surprising? I like when old characters get redone into something cool, but Abigail is one of the characters with the least potential to import from Final Fight. He didn't have anything unique about him (I know its hard, considering they're just enemies from a beat'em up) so they literally just transformed a colorswap of Hugo into another big guy even dumber than Hugo. If they wanted an even bigger guy that is stupid, why not simply throw someone else from the Andore family? At least the big guy thing would make sense as well as the stupidity of the character.
#10655  July 26, 2017, 08:20:18 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
there is a bug on abigail look at 0:13 and 4:15

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcW3c4hWB-Y[/youtube]

Well, it´s not a bug... He talked about the EX version of the Giant Flip special in his "Specials & V-Trigger Gameplay Breakdown" vid.
At 3:46 minutes.

You have to roll/quick rise or else it will OTG.
#10656  July 26, 2017, 08:25:34 pm
#10657  July 26, 2017, 08:47:10 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Is this surprising? I like when old characters get redone into something cool, but Abigail is one of the characters with the least potential to import from Final Fight. He didn't have anything unique about him (I know its hard, considering they're just enemies from a beat'em up) so they literally just transformed a colorswap of Hugo into another big guy even dumber than Hugo. If they wanted an even bigger guy that is stupid, why not simply throw someone else from the Andore family? At least the big guy thing would make sense as well as the stupidity of the character.

Yeah Im sure a color swap of Hugo would have been way better. Also Abigail is not even that stupid
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#10658  July 26, 2017, 09:00:44 pm
  • Believe or not, I still visit the forum regularly
    • Brazil
    • https://bsky.app/profile/cyberwolfjv.bsky.social
You know what?.. aside the "vroom-vroom" sounds (which is pretty dumb, but at the sametime, looks like mocking coming from him), Abigail's story and character is far better than Hugo's in SFIV, IMO.. with that potato thing; And he speaks like a normal person.. has conscious and seems intelligent, at least, regarding to his hobby (cars), while Hugo is a childish ogre..

yeah, I think I like him better in general.. and the Juri part was simple amazing XD
Video game enthusiast (strong Nintendo bias), collector, furry, Trans Woman, previously in the Reino do Cogumelo website (Super Mario Brasil), currently contributing to the NintendoBoy site; freelance content editor and producer and once known in the pixel art world.
#10659  July 26, 2017, 09:05:33 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Abigail is just overreacting. He doesnt act and speak like a child like Hugo was doing
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

lui

#10660  July 26, 2017, 11:30:13 pm
    • USA

Abigail is an andore. Are you dumb or something. nvm
Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:12:14 am by Walruslui