YesNoOk

The Last airbender mugen characters (Read 19132 times)

Started by Vernard64, June 16, 2010, 06:52:12 pm
Re: The Last airbender mugen characters
#21  July 01, 2010, 05:37:55 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I think I will be a lot nicer on this forum when I stop getting google links that put me back at this most useless of forums!!! >:D >:D >:D
I can make sure you never see this horrible forum again, just ask me to.
#22  July 02, 2010, 06:35:45 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#23  July 02, 2010, 07:19:07 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
HaI gUyS! WhAt'S uP? cAn I hAs SuM cAmP lAzLo ChArAcTeRs? Do NoT tElL mE tO- you know what fuck that.
I still  can't believe that after I stopped trying to get any info from you people on the airbender characters, all I tried to ask for then was just how to find this character maker 1999 software so I can make my own.  Believe it or not the second I asked for a link to a character maker 1999 download, some moron tells me to make my own characters.  I could swear that was the point of me asking this dumbass useless forum for the character maker download!!
You are the biggest retard on the face of the planet.
  • Go to www.Google.com
  • Search "Character Maker 1999"
  • Click the FIRST FUCKING LINK
  • Regret how stupid you feel now knowing this is a program for RPG maker
  • ???
  • Profit

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#24  July 02, 2010, 08:57:09 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
HaI gUyS! WhAt'S uP? cAn I hAs SuM cAmP lAzLo ChArAcTeRs? Do NoT tElL mE tO- you know what fuck that.
Lmao!
#25  July 02, 2010, 09:19:30 am
Just like hes jumping to conclusions about this forum, we shouldn't jump to conclusions with him. I'll try to provide my help for him and also, maybe he wasen't this way on purpose.
#26  July 02, 2010, 07:14:30 pm
Jumping to conclusions was the FIRST thing he did, not the third.

#27  July 09, 2010, 03:08:57 am
hey hey, there no need for this. Like thanewdude07 said "Just make it yourself" All you would need to do is find the sprites needed an just learn how to code. Its much easier then harassing people for a character, thinking there going to jump when you snap!

Not impressed, forget you too.  I have already discovered fighter factory without you losers.  Lucky for me I discovered that youtube is far more helpful than you retards.  By the way, the bold thing is for punk ass losers like yourself.
#28  July 09, 2010, 03:11:16 am
I still  can't believe that after I stopped trying to get any info from you people on the airbender characters, all I tried to ask for then was just how to find this character maker 1999 software so I can make my own.  Believe it or not the second I asked for a link to a character maker 1999 download, some moron tells me to make my own characters.  I could swear that was the point of me asking this dumbass useless forum for the character maker download!!
  • Go to www.Google.com
  • ???
  • Profit

forget you loser
#29  July 09, 2010, 03:13:50 am
Just like hes jumping to conclusions about this forum, we shouldn't jump to conclusions with him. I'll try to provide my help for him and also, maybe he wasen't this way on purpose.

Thanks for the offer.  You wouldn't believe all the stuff I have learned lately.  I now know how to do everything, but make my own character and I will soon know that too.  If I get lucky enough for you to find what I was looking for regarding the characters I will be happy to hear about it.
#30  July 09, 2010, 03:14:54 am
#31  July 09, 2010, 03:40:47 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#32  July 09, 2010, 03:43:12 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Well, you can do it too, bro.
It's not like he's not asking for it with his quadruple post and tons o' flaming in this thread.
#33  July 09, 2010, 03:45:16 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Yep, we will see him in a week, if google ever send him back here.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#34  July 09, 2010, 04:43:25 am
  • Go to www.Google.com
  • ???
  • Profit

forget you loser
Some people... >:(

#35  July 09, 2010, 05:56:55 am
Gosh, why can't my thread be bumped like this, without all the flaming, trolling, and baning of course
#36  July 09, 2010, 06:04:03 am
  • RIDER KICK!
Gosh, why can't my thread be bumped like this, without all the flaming, trolling, and baning of course

Is their any other way to bump a thread...? Well besides getting advice from different people and/or spamming?

"Make the world revolve around you. It's more fun to think that way."
#37  July 10, 2010, 08:11:02 am
lol aint this like all forums

1 google your problem
2 sadly one of the first link is a forum.. should i click it?
3 ok click.... guy asks same question my problem that i am wondering but result in two of the same answers
4a "no.... no ...no... noobb!!" continues to rant about random crap having nothing to do with anyhting
4b "nooob! you posted in the wrong area, dont make me kick you from the site!!!" flames continue
5. both result to nothing more than a middle finger to the one who started the thread and every one on Google hoping that the almighty internet shall save their problems.

has it occurred to anyone here that i don't know maybe try helping this guy? creating chars from scratch takes a while. isn't this the point of a forum? an online community to help our fellow nerd? who cares if it's in the wrong place, though his attitude was a little over the top, if he's still keeping up with this thread i say i will help him unlike some people [shall with results]
#38  July 10, 2010, 08:29:52 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
lol aint this like all forums

1 google your problem
2 sadly one of the first link is a forum.. should i click it?
3 ok click.... guy asks same question my problem that i am wondering but result in two of the same answers
4a "no.... no ...no... noobb!!" continues to rant about random crap having nothing to do with anyhting
4b "nooob! you posted in the wrong area, dont make me kick you from the site!!!" flames continue
5. both result to nothing more than a middle finger to the one who started the thread and every one on Google hoping that the almighty internet shall save their problems.

has it occurred to anyone here that i don't know maybe try helping this guy? creating chars from scratch takes a while. isn't this the point of a forum? an online community to help our fellow nerd? who cares if it's in the wrong place, though his attitude was a little over the top, if he's still keeping up with this thread i say i will help him unlike some people [shall with results]

You're completely missing the point. He's expected to follow the rules, which state, and I quote:

Only request existing stuff!
Make sure that what you're requesting actually exists.  You can do that in the Does This Thing Exist? / Who Is The Author? / etc." thread, which is a sticky in the request forum (ie, it is shown at the top)

He failed to do this. He made a new topic instead of posting in the "Does This Thing Exist? / Who Is The Author? / etc." thread. He insisted that he "knew" that these characters existed, yet he did not follow up on the next thing, which is....

Be specific in your request!
Many characters were made by several different authors, so try to specify the author's name when requesting characters (or stages), it makes it a lot easier for those trying to help you and helps ensure you get exactly what you're looking for.
If you don't know the author's name, you can ask in the thread mentioned above.

Strike two. Even if the characters he was looking for did exist, he failed to find the author name. Even if he did post in the aforementioned thread, he felt the need to get impatient and....

]
Posting in your own thread to bring it to the top of the page - aka "Bumping"
You are not allowed to "bump" your threads here. If a request doesn't get fulfilled, that's bad luck for you. Some people who post here, like myself, are only able to check the board maybe once or twice a day. It's not fair that their requests are pushed down because someone with more free time gets impatient. Also, don't try deleting your last post and then re-posting it. We're likely to notice, and the instant you get busted your thread will be locked.

And strike 3. He not only double posted, but quadruple posted later on as well. The fact he started flaming people AND an admin did not help his case.

]
Obey
These guidelines are in effect to help you, and everyone else, to get the content they want. If you don't follow them, the moderators have the authority to delete your thread, or in severe cases, lock it. As mentioned above, once your thread is locked you can not make another one and are thus unable to request anymore!

Need I say more?
Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 08:33:15 am by RicePigeon

OZ

#39  July 10, 2010, 09:07:25 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Vernard? Is that you?
ಠ_ಠ