YesNoOk

j drama (Read 5753 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, September 15, 2007, 04:56:23 am
Share this topic:
j drama
#1  September 15, 2007, 04:56:23 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i fear that only shindio and me will post there, but meh.

gto is great, especially because they decided to expand on the plot to explore on new ideas, rather than ruining what already existed. Not to say that the changes were bad, though i hated that urumi did not make it to the plot.
Re: j drama
#2  September 15, 2007, 04:59:17 am
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
 :sugoi: Havent a clue what your talking about.. but I concur!

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#3  September 15, 2007, 06:14:21 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#4  September 15, 2007, 02:22:17 pm
I'm not that big into J-Drama (more into K-Drama) but I've recently watched Ichi Ritoru no Namida/1 Litre of Tears. Was a very nice show, I loved it while it lasted.
#5  September 15, 2007, 05:09:49 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
what is it about ? i am halfway into akihabara deep adn might need another one to watch, though i was going to follow with nodaime cantabile...
#6  September 15, 2007, 05:23:22 pm
Wikipedia does it better than I do:
This drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled "One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone. Aya Kito proved her courage and positive attitude towards an uncertain future when suffering such an illness, spinocerebellar ataxia. The drama spans a decade, during which she graduates from school while her conditions worsen.

That's the jist of it, I guess. It's pretty damn sad and is definitely a tear jerker. Not the most bubbly show on the face of the earth, that's for sure.

IMO good watch though.

#7  September 15, 2007, 06:08:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
could not find any subtitles for it (english or spanish), so eiter you understand japanese or polish, or i did not look for them properly.

anyway, this is the best community for that j drama that i have seen on the net. http://d-addicts.com/forum/subtitles.php
#8  October 12, 2007, 01:17:40 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
reviving topic becauise, wtf new season of kinpachi sensei ?
#9  October 12, 2007, 03:16:39 am
#10  October 12, 2007, 05:30:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nope, i have not seen the anime yet, currently i am rewatching akihabara@deep. will start liar game this weekend, as the spanish subs are finally complete.