YesNoOk

Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download (Read 30199 times)

Started by THSUNAMI, August 29, 2007, 04:54:46 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Tell what you think

download
67 (67.7%)
review please
32 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download
#1  August 29, 2007, 04:54:46 pm
  • Through pain i gain strength
    • thsunami.deviantart.com/
My first fully complete  Character for mugen is an edited zerosvc_saber but with megamans head, colors and also got rid of that dumb pair of panties.

The stlye i placed was on projectile combat and evasion, most of the attacks do damage and movement at the same time.

His Ai comes from constant study fom help guides and breaking down others AI to understand how theres work and why.

I perfer editing and animating then programing as the smallest mistake has huge reprocasions.

At the moment i plan to use him as a basic blueprint for later mugen projects. Especially my completely hand drawn and coloered original sprite pack for krillian.

Of course any input on how to improve would be gladly appreciated

some one asked for screenshots? sorry but i don't know how upload it before

sorry it seemed the first link died out before it should have heres the new one

http://rapidshare.com/files/53055751/omegaman.zip
Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:25:03 am by Titiln
Re: Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download
#2  August 29, 2007, 04:57:13 pm
  • It SUPPOSED to be a gamecube logo....
Looks O.K, but what is he doing in the third sceenie? :-\

Also, You might want to do something with his icon thing, its way to big.
Thats one happy monkey and also my WIP! 15%
#3  August 29, 2007, 05:01:56 pm
  • Bite me...or rather, I Bite you!
He is turning into a gun :P

-Sphinxe1-
#4  August 29, 2007, 05:07:07 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Looks like he turned into a sex machine of some sorts...

MEGAMAN HEAD, WEWT!
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#5  August 29, 2007, 05:10:32 pm
who made this originally?
#6  August 29, 2007, 05:22:37 pm
  • DAT SAX
Soo.

How many characters did you steal sprites, codes, and sounds from to make this piece of shit you call a character?

Or did you lose count?

:)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#7  August 29, 2007, 05:23:21 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Alright.

1) Head needs a little work on. Also, you should take out the hair. Would making his hair the same color as the background of the sprite work?

2) QCB 2K super does *way* too much damage. If I didn't go on 170% life bars, it would instantly kill my opponent.

No other major problems on my end in terms of gameplay.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#8  August 29, 2007, 05:24:56 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
#9  August 29, 2007, 05:25:09 pm
Soo.

How many characters did you steal sprites, codes, and sounds from to make this piece of shit you call a character?

Megaman's head, A Zero body, an edit of RyuDG's command file, Shao Kahn sounds...

However, in all honesty, people have to start somewhere.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#10  August 29, 2007, 05:27:54 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
Soo.

Megaman's head, A Zero body, an edit of RyuDG's command file, Shao Kahn sounds...

Yeah, but if the codes are stolen they get nothing out of it. I'd be better for him to Ask for the sprites and do the coding on his own. Not the right place to start if your pirating everything.
#11  August 29, 2007, 05:30:22 pm
please make sure to state your sources for this character
#12  August 29, 2007, 05:30:43 pm
  • DAT SAX
So let's see.

Zero
RyuDG
Akuma (WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MESSATSU)
Shao Khan
Megaman
Iron Man
Guile
Onslaught
Tetsu it seems

All in all with the usual stolen character MUGEN slow-downs, fucked up portraits, unnecessary sounds in stupid places, crazy ass hitdefs, IT'S OVER 9000 DAMAGES, infinite priorities, and occasional Mugen crashes.

Yeah, you fail at creating. :)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#13  August 29, 2007, 05:33:07 pm
Soo.

Yeah, but if the codes are stolen they get nothing out of it. I'd be better for him to Ask for the sprites and do the coding on his own. Not the right place to start if your pirating everything.

Walk before you run. Moral aside, this character isn't *that* bad. At least he did put some effort into it, at least for frakenspriting that head on the character.

Cenobite 53 said:
#14  August 29, 2007, 06:06:34 pm
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
Soo.

Walk before you run. Moral aside, this character isn't *that* bad. At least he did put some effort into it, at least for frakenspriting that head on the character.

Is it so hard to ask, when i started messing around with codes and editing characters atleast i asked the creators if it's alright, this kid went out and stole
So let's see.

Zero
RyuDG
Akuma (WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MESSATSU)
Shao Khan
Megaman
Iron Man
Guile
Onslaught
Tetsu it seems

All in all with the usual stolen character MUGEN slow-downs, fucked up portraits, unnecessary sounds in stupid places, crazy ass hitdefs, IT'S OVER 9000 DAMAGES, infinite priorities, and occasional Mugen crashes.

Yeah, you fail at creating. :)

to many characters and codes and sprites, i mean jeeze is it so hard to start from scratch, or atleast contact the creator.

people started them because of the guild's new rules.

and of course they steal.....
#15  August 29, 2007, 06:08:21 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
lol @ IT'S OVER 9000!!! :yeses: Testing broken characters is fun.

Animugen

#16  August 29, 2007, 06:10:13 pm
Nice looking megaman.I'm gonna try em out.
#17  August 29, 2007, 06:12:30 pm
Soo.

Is it so hard to ask, when i started messing around with codes and editing characters atleast i asked the creators if it's alright, this kid went out and stole

As I said, "moral aside". I'm not saying it's perfectly okay to steal. I'm just not biting his head off because he did.

Also, playing with him some more, this character *does* need more work on it.

Cenobite 53 said:
#18  August 29, 2007, 06:31:22 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Now every topic with a rare/stolen character turns into a "where all the fucking moral is?" topic.

Anyway, Copy X > All. Thank you for making a dream come true.

"Genocide Cutter!"

Animugen

#19  August 29, 2007, 06:33:05 pm
Say if you steal a character can't you get in seriuos trouble for doing so?I'm not saying anyone is stealing anything I'm just wondering.
#20  August 29, 2007, 06:34:35 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Say if you steal a character can't you get in seriuos trouble for doing so?I'm not saying anyone is stealing anything I'm just wondering.

Not anymore, at least not here =D that's why this place is so awesome, it's only about fun.

"Genocide Cutter!"