YesNoOk

King of Fighters Wing 2013 (Read 159917 times)

Started by aznpikachu215, August 20, 2013, 06:59:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters Wing 2013
#81  March 10, 2014, 11:16:22 pm
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
The best Kof mugen i have played recently
Hope the final version can be release soon!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#82  August 14, 2014, 12:55:39 am
    • USA
    • seirz7@gmail.com
Hey guys, love the MUGEN, Managed to make it start working after crashing it by tinkering with the cfg, but now I'm curious about the resolution. Finally got the skill bar on screen but its knee high with the characters. I've set it to 1920x1080, which is my tv's res, and most every other res cuts off the bottom of the bar. Quite confusing. Thanks in advanced. =D
#83  September 12, 2014, 01:16:25 pm
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
Hey guys, love the MUGEN, Managed to make it start working after crashing it by tinkering with the cfg, but now I'm curious about the resolution. Finally got the skill bar on screen but its knee high with the characters. I've set it to 1920x1080, which is my tv's res, and most every other res cuts off the bottom of the bar. Quite confusing. Thanks in advanced. =D

Not sure what the traditional size is, but play around with it. :)

There's no update yet, but there are teaser videos for the next characters:

Kyo - MIA, Abel, and Iori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eg2t-JzEzs

Cao Long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICaMFu1-y5Y

Lu Mei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrOlP8z-wOI
#84  September 12, 2014, 09:33:52 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
These are old, anzupikachu. 4 months old (in estimation) to be precise.
#85  September 12, 2014, 09:55:39 pm
    • USA
#86  September 12, 2014, 10:15:58 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#87  October 08, 2014, 08:00:29 pm
Does anyone have a link of the latest version of Wing? I tried downloading it from the links on the main page, but they only link to the Skydrive homepage. Does anyone have any working links, or the latest version that they can send over? Thanks.
#88  November 03, 2014, 11:29:34 pm
    • USA
Does anyone have a link of the latest version of Wing? I tried downloading it from the links on the main page, but they only link to the Skydrive homepage. Does anyone have any working links, or the latest version that they can send over? Thanks.

The latest version hasn't been done for a year.
#89  November 13, 2014, 12:21:20 am
#90  November 13, 2014, 01:08:16 am
    • USA

The latest released version, I mean.

It's still been a year since the last released version.
#91  November 20, 2014, 07:20:16 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Now this is a stupid attitude.
why?

Because there are many aspects, which influence the quality of a fullgame, and the aspect of moleboxing is NOT one of them.
Even if this fullgame was not moleboxed, I'm sure that you still couldn't use the chars outside the fullgame. We already know that from Nijikaku's characters, which needed extra conversions into MUGEN (and also lost stuff like win poses and intros in the process).
Seriously, if you want a character from this fullgame, then you can still either code them yourself (trust me, it's not that hard to learn) or commision someone to code that char for you (though you need lots of money for that).

Isn't it illegal to do coding for someone with commission?

who's selling his time here ?  :)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#92  November 26, 2014, 05:24:48 pm

The latest released version, I mean.

It's still been a year since the last released version.

Let me try this again. I'm trying to get the latest released version, whatever version that may be, and whenever that version was released. But, as far as I can tell, the link on the main page doesn't work. That's what I asked for in the first place; a working link. Does anyone know where I can find a working link?
#93  November 26, 2014, 10:18:04 pm
    • USA
Let me try this again. I'm trying to get the latest released version, whatever version that may be, and whenever that version was released. But, as far as I can tell, the link on the main page doesn't work. That's what I asked for in the first place; a working link. Does anyone know where I can find a working link?

The latest version I can think of is available on my channel. I don't think the creator has done anything yet.