YesNoOk

KOF Extra - Unlimited Match (Read 73106 times)

Started by kkhohoho, November 26, 2011, 12:13:57 am
Share this topic:
Re: KOF Extra - Unlimited Match
#41  December 21, 2011, 07:10:43 pm
Server dont work!!  >:D

Yeeeahh... I 've been trying to upload this to a File Hosting site; the best I've come up with SendSpace, but even then, there's been problems. You see, nearly every time someone calls, my internet konks out for just 10 seconds or so... but 10 seconds is all it takes for an Upload to be interrupted. And again, everything else I've tried is even worse. So, really, I don't know what to do. :-\
#42  December 21, 2011, 08:20:26 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
You could divide into 10 parts with winrar or HJ-Split.  ::) .... Later www.mediafire.com
#43  December 21, 2011, 10:39:02 pm
You could divide into 10 parts with winrar or HJ-Split.  ::) .... Later www.mediafire.com

I already divided it into 7 parts. I've tried  Megaupload, Mediafire, Fileshare and Sendspace, and there's always something that prevents the upload from completing. Either it'll take way too long, the internet breaks, or the internet gets noticeably slowed down So you can see my problem.
#44  December 23, 2011, 05:28:04 pm
    • Russia
nice game but patch was deleted i think from the server. I have downloaded the game.......good job man.

P.S registration was easy, i used google translate
#45  December 26, 2011, 02:06:55 pm
  • Miscrits on Adroid phone
    • Australia

If any u mention does not accept u.....U might consider this TORRENT file hosting, i only used it for downloading movies and anime series but i didnt know how to upload files there....
#46  December 28, 2011, 04:58:35 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
@kkhohoho
Try upload your parts in 4shared.com
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#47  December 28, 2011, 05:19:06 am
#48  December 29, 2011, 01:21:14 am
#49  December 29, 2011, 03:50:13 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
kkhohoho
Thank you very much for the new links!  :thumbsup:
4shared link dont work for me  :huh2:...no show the patch file for download
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#50  December 29, 2011, 04:42:20 am
kkhohoho
Thank you very much for the new links!  :thumbsup:
4shared link dont work for me  :huh2:...no show the patch file for download

Well, dang it. And there don't seem to be any other links for the patch. Hm...

Tell you what; one of the problems with uploading the game was because it was so freaking huge, but the patch is just 83 MB's. I should be able to upload that no problem. ;)
#51  December 29, 2011, 08:10:05 pm
  • Real eyes, realise, real lies
    • South Africa
Hey khokkokoh do you have any or know any developements on KoF Zillion, I'm a member of mugenchina but I'm not an advanced member so can't view alot of things
#52  December 29, 2011, 09:28:50 pm
Hey khokkokoh do you have any or know any developements on KoF Zillion, I'm a member of mugenchina but I'm not an advanced member so can't view alot of things

Nothing exactly... but, they usually release something around New Year's; we'll just have to wait&see if they do so this year. ;)

I do know some of the characters they're working on though. From the top of my head;

Takuma
Choi
Jhun
Maylee
Adel
Tizoc
Kain (Garou: MotW)
Hwa Jai
A brand new character that I don' t know the name of.

...And that's all I know, though there's probably some I'm forgetting.
#53  January 01, 2012, 09:58:15 pm
    • UK
Is there a way to turn off the voice who says "now that's what i like to call big damage" after doing a very strong super? kinda gets annoying after some time

And hope the patch gets put up properly soon.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#54  January 09, 2012, 02:53:39 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
The only good compilation for download, it was perfect congratulations!!
#55  January 10, 2012, 12:32:54 am
Hmmm, does anyone have a movelist for this?
For some reason, I can't display the one that's included with the game (all I get are some random symbols). So any help with getting it would be very appreciated.
#56  January 16, 2012, 08:40:21 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
I really like the more I wanted to add two or three characters, you could makes available a tutorial to make the chars compatible with your Screenpack?  ;D
#57  January 18, 2012, 05:10:24 am
    • South Africa

Nothing exactly... but, they usually release something around New Year's; we'll just have to wait&see if they do so this year. ;)

I do know some of the characters they're working on though. From the top of my head;

Takuma
Choi
Jhun
Maylee
Adel
Tizoc
Kain (Garou: MotW)
Hwa Jai
A brand new character that I don' t know the name of.

...And that's all I know, though there's probably some I'm forgetting.

Thanks now I'm excited to see their next release, I hope they make kang baedal(another kim) as jhun's second form, that would be the coolest character since dash and sima li
#58  January 27, 2012, 01:01:41 pm
    • UK
Megaupload's dead and the 4shared link seems to have expired, how we gonna download this easily now? =/
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#59  January 28, 2012, 09:50:54 am
    • South Africa
Can't we upload it on mediafire
#60  March 16, 2012, 04:44:04 am
For all those who've long been wanting to download this game, but for whatever reason haven't been able to do so,the game has finally been uploaded again, thanks to 'shulbocka' from Infinity MUGEN. Here's the link; it's also on the front page.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/homebrew/kof-extra-unlimited-match-mugen/

Just an FYI, I already have the game, so I didn't download from this link, and so, I have no idea whether this upload contains the files from the patch or not. The patch added many characters to the game that weren't in the original version, such as Freeman, White, etc., so you might want to download the patch after the main game, just in case.