YesNoOk

KOFZ (King of Fighters Zillion (Read 49778 times)

Started by kkhohoho, February 07, 2011, 12:54:22 am
Share this topic:
KOFZ (King of Fighters Zillion
#1  February 07, 2011, 12:54:22 am
Several days ago, KOFZ received another update. Unfortunately, not only did MUGENGuild's own problems prevent anyone from posting a link here, but the update itself was a bit rushed; some of the 'new' characters don't have proper KOFZ Menu-screen portraits - if they have them at all - , and XI Yuri is missing her SF4 Force-Attack-esque attack. (Every character in KOFZ is supposed to have one.) Oh, and in order to play as Hanzo without crashing the game, you have to copy any .ini file, and rename the copy as 'Hanzo'. And lastly, Athena is not only selectable via her on-screen portrait, (as usual, so no problems there,) but you can also go off-screen and select the same exact version. --;

All that said, aside from that one problem with XI Yuri, all of the characters are perfectly playable; Yuri, (2 versions,) Rugal (3 versions,) Chin, Malin, Angel, and Hanzo&Fuma from World Heroes and NGBC. (Some of these characters are off-screen, and their Menu-icons are still greyed out, another indication of the somewhat rushed job.)

You can download both files that you'll need at the links below, and thankfully, you don't have to login to Mugenchina this time, nor do you have to use Rayfile. (Keep in mind that you have to have downloaded the core game in the first place for this update to work. And don't forget the small updates from last summer.)

http://u.115.com/file/t29577d92e#

http://www.mugenchina.org/dzbbs/attachment.php?aid=MjczNzN8NjBmZWE3YmR8MTI5NzAzNjM1N3wwZWRjVjMybVB4cG91QTBLcGZyUEo2aUhlckV6VVN4MWhTTkJacFVOV0xyQXBuZw%3D%3D
Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:51:15 am by Rajaa
Re: KOFZ (King of Fighters Zillion
#2  February 07, 2011, 02:06:27 am
    • Russia
At last! Great update!

Btw, how to select the alternate versions of characters in new KOFZ? In old KOFZ it was need to hold Start or Up+Start to select them. How to do it in new game?
Dead again
#3  February 07, 2011, 02:19:52 am
  • Yes.
    • Brazil
    • Skype - seph_0
At last! Great update!

Btw, how to select the alternate versions of characters in new KOFZ? In old KOFZ it was need to hold Start or Up+Start to select them. How to do it in new game?

On the versus screen press up or down.
#4  February 08, 2011, 03:08:31 am
  • Haters are toys
Someone needs to release Dash already  --;
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#5  February 08, 2011, 04:58:14 am
#6  February 08, 2011, 10:07:06 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
The 2nd file lead me to the login screen. What gives?
#7  February 09, 2011, 01:44:50 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#8  February 09, 2011, 05:01:49 am
#9  February 22, 2011, 04:55:56 pm
2nd link is not working all it does is take me to a login screen  :(
#10  February 23, 2011, 09:55:46 pm
2nd link is not working all it does is take me to a login screen  :(

Oh. I thought the link would work on it's own, but I guess you'll just have to register. Sorry about that.
#11  February 24, 2011, 04:56:11 am
    • USA
>:(
#12  March 03, 2011, 08:28:25 am
  • nya~
I only got the first file but so far i'm kind of disappointed.
I was waiting for angel and malin and they both need work..
The missing portraits and greyed out select boxes are pretty bad too.
And i'm not sure if it is in the second file or not but they don't have any character specific AI..
they just walk around and throw.

I tried registering for the second file and i couldn't..
could someone post it somewhere maybe?

all in all i expected more from mugen china because everything else in this game is tight.
and i'd fix these problems myself but they packed it all so i can't...
 :'(
#13  March 29, 2011, 11:55:58 am
  • Oh Yea!You're BUSTED!
what version of KOFZ is the latest?
and how many characters can be use in the latest?
my patch has some bug.....i can use rugal but rugal's avatar is grey in colour ==
and some character i can't found where they are......

Please Reply :)

You want a date? Well, forget it. Because I make a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head!
#14  August 10, 2011, 03:04:14 am
    • USA
Several days ago, KOFZ received another update. Unfortunately, not only did MUGENGuild's own problems prevent anyone from posting a link here, but the update itself was a bit rushed; some of the 'new' characters don't have proper KOFZ Menu-screen portraits - if they have them at all - , and XI Yuri is missing her SF4 Force-Attack-esque attack. (Every character in KOFZ is supposed to have one.) Oh, and in order to play as Hanzo without crashing the game, you have to copy any .ini file, and rename the copy as 'Hanzo'. And lastly, Athena is not only selectable via her on-screen portrait, (as usual, so no problems there,) but you can also go off-screen and select the same exact version. --;

All that said, aside from that one problem with XI Yuri, all of the characters are perfectly playable; Yuri, (2 versions,) Rugal (3 versions,) Chin, Malin, Angel, and Hanzo&Fuma from World Heroes and NGBC. (Some of these characters are off-screen, and their Menu-icons are still greyed out, another indication of the somewhat rushed job.)

You can download both files that you'll need at the links below, and thankfully, you don't have to login to Mugenchina this time, nor do you have to use Rayfile. (Keep in mind that you have to have downloaded the core game in the first place for this update to work. And don't forget the small updates from last summer.)

http://www.mugenchina.org/dzbbs/attachment.php?aid=MjczNzN8NjBmZWE3YmR8MTI5NzAzNjM1N3wwZWRjVjMybVB4cG91QTBLcGZyUEo2aUhlckV6VVN4MWhTTkJacFVOV0xyQXBuZw%3D%3D

I managed to register and get the attachment. The 1st file is no longer valid.
#15  August 10, 2011, 09:43:58 pm
Silver is now available for KOFZ, at the following link. Like the previous update though, it's a bit of a rush job, as he doesn't have a proper portrait, and on the pre-fight screen, nothing shows up from on his side. Still though, the actual characters is perfectly playable. (Although the sound bites of his SDM are kind of messed up.) He doesn't have a Max2, but Sima Li has been around for ages, and he still doesn't have one either; I imagine he'll get one in time, but for now, he's still pretty playable. You can find him at the link below. Just remember these 2 things though;

1.He's off-screen.
2.If you're going to get him, you'd better do it now, as the link has a time limit. Eventually, it won't work anymore. Don't ask me why.
#16  August 11, 2011, 05:23:39 pm
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
it wont give me download its need password ?
#17  August 12, 2011, 05:41:40 pm
    • Russia
1) How to open a gray characters? Or what version they have to import?
2) Where can I download a selection screen arts?
#18  August 12, 2011, 08:55:24 pm

1.You can't 'open' them. All of them, (except for Rugal which is available anyway, for whatever reason,) are currently unavailable, and will be added in later updates.  Oh, and there are characters available off-screen.
2. :???:
#19  August 12, 2011, 09:12:03 pm
    • Russia

1.You can't 'open' them. All of them, (except for Rugal which is available anyway, for whatever reason,) are currently unavailable, and will be added in later updates.  Oh, and there are characters available off-screen.
1) How long have these characters are closed?
2) And do not you understand? You see pictures on a white background when choosing your character? So. I'm looking for a complete set of artifacts at.
#20  August 20, 2011, 07:39:10 pm
  • For the Murder!

1) How long have these characters are closed?
2) And do not you understand? You see pictures on a white background when choosing your character? So. I'm looking for a complete set of artifacts at.

so, since apparently your english sucks, i'll explain this in spanish...

el proyecto KOFZ aun esta en desarrollo, eso significa que aun no esta terminado, es imposible encontrar una version completa (aun), los personajes que estan en gris no se pueden seleccionar debido a que los autores aun no los agregan al juego, el ultimo parche que sacaron agrega solo unos cuantos, pero como dije, no vas a encontrar un parche que haga el juego full, al menos no por el momento... no es que no te quieran ayudar a tener los personajes en gris, lo que pasa es que esos personajes aun no han sido terminados y NO ESTAN DISPONIBLES PARA NADIE (excepto los autores).....
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#21  August 28, 2011, 10:46:10 pm
  • Real eyes, realise, real lies
    • South Africa
Any updates on this project so far? Im a member of mugen china but i cant read chinese and google translate doesnt help cause i cant log in while on google translated the page.
#22  September 02, 2011, 04:52:47 pm

please can you upload this update to mega upload or soemthing cuz i cant understand the site its in jap
#23  September 02, 2011, 05:05:18 pm
    • Russia

please can you upload this update to mega upload or soemthing cuz i cant understand the site its in jap
Actually it is "M. U. G. E. N. China"
Video "The King of Fighter -- Zillion (2010)MUGEN + DOWNLOAD"
Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:57:23 pm by TerryBogard
#24  September 02, 2011, 05:51:08 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
OHYEAHNOONENOTICEDAWESOMEPOINT.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#25  October 01, 2011, 08:28:05 pm
dl'd this and it was corrupt,

this keeps popping up
Error message: Can't open data/kofz/system.def
Error loading system data: data/kofz/system.def

it's missing kofz folder can anyone upload it including the fonts from any mirror links
#26  October 07, 2011, 01:55:08 pm
    • South Africa
地獄の花 i can upload the files for you, can i also ask you a favor, if you by any chance or anyone for that matter has king of fighters wing 0830 could you please upload it on mediafire, megaupoad here in south africa is no different than rayfile
#27  October 07, 2011, 10:02:05 pm
nah i got it. i asked one of the m.c. members to upload it on another site.

this game is far from complete there are characters that can be selected offscreen, you can't even choose orochi,shion,magaki and others that are way too offscreen. but you can select them in practice if you use shell.

both iori's hsdm/ tag super isn't working properly.
tendo disappear when certain moves used against him.
some moves from certain characters doesn't behave like it should be or missing (except for those moves that are intentionally removed).
and so on and so on. we'll just have to wait for further development of this game.
#28  October 15, 2011, 12:00:54 pm
    • South Africa
Can some one please upload KOF 0830 up on mediafire.com, megaupload is way way way too slow here in South Africa.
 :( :'(
#29  October 21, 2011, 06:04:32 pm
#30  October 21, 2011, 06:14:18 pm
    • USA
I am still looking hard for the updates that came with the ini, since the main link is broken.
#31  November 08, 2011, 04:15:36 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Hi everyone....

I have a little problem with the last version of KOFZ....
in arcade mode , when I get the 5th battle, the game shows me this error: Error message: Can't open stage: stages/kofxi/kofxi-boss2.def

someone could give me little help......

thank you.....^^

#32  November 09, 2011, 06:29:41 pm
  • Collector
    • Brazil
    • Skype - tuccifml
Anyone Wil Help me?

Please..... :'(

#33  November 09, 2011, 11:29:06 pm
#34  November 10, 2011, 01:53:33 am
    • USA
I still need the files that came with the ini and I have been waiting for 1/2 a year.
#35  November 10, 2011, 03:01:45 am
I still need the files that came with the ini and I have been waiting for 1/2 a year.

Yeah; look, I don't what to tell ya', but I have no idea how to get the files to you. PM doesn't work, and Email doesn't work; sorry, but I just don't know how.
#36  November 10, 2011, 07:10:57 am
    • USA
#37  November 10, 2011, 01:47:01 pm

Yeah; look, I don't what to tell ya', but I have no idea how to get the files to you. PM doesn't work, and Email doesn't work; sorry, but I just don't know how.

Can you just upload it to Sendspace, MegaUpload, Windows Live Skydrive, or something in between?

I don't know how to use either of those, or any uploader in fact. But, maybe I could try. That'll have to be later though.
#38  December 02, 2011, 04:20:48 pm
I just need the lifebars can someone post a link to them
#39  December 02, 2011, 04:37:49 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
They are moleboxed with the main files. You'll have to request them, not sure if anybody made a public release of this version though.
#40  December 02, 2011, 11:41:53 pm
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#41  December 07, 2011, 09:11:43 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Do anyone have the original art? :???:
#42  December 07, 2011, 03:09:27 pm
#43  December 07, 2011, 04:31:16 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Do anyone have the original game portraits made for it. :P
#44  December 07, 2011, 04:33:59 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
They were never released. You gonna have to F12 it
#45  December 07, 2011, 05:56:38 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
They were never released. You gonna have to F12 it

I see, well that sucks.
#46  December 13, 2011, 08:48:34 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
If there's supposed to be more files along with the ini files for the updates, can someone please upload them again or pm them to me if possible? I'd definitely appreciate it.  8)
#47  April 14, 2013, 07:50:45 pm
For anyone who missed out on the last update, and haven't been able to find the last batch of characters anywhere else, I got somethin' for ya'. :sneaky:

http://www.4shared.com/file/8qhb3Et5/_MUGEN__The_King_of_Fighters_Z.html

This wasn't uploaded by me, but rather by Laforga, from the Infinity Mugen forums. It has everyone from 4.1, plus all of the characters from the last update, which is now offline. The only character missing is Silber/Silver, but he was released as a standalone character. Other then him, everyone else is here, so if you don't have those last characters, feel free to download and enjoy. :yippi:
Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:08:16 pm by kkhohoho
#48  April 14, 2013, 08:00:28 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
What ever happen to them releasing KOFZ open? It was announced last year.
#49  April 14, 2013, 10:07:51 pm
What ever happen to them releasing KOFZ open? It was announced last year.

No idea. Either they're still working on it, or... they stopped working on it, and decided not to tell anyone. I'd prefer to think the former, but the longer it takes, the less and less likely it looks...

But while it would certainly be nice to see another version of KOFZ released, the latest version released is more then acceptable. Heck, if they had rearranged the Select Screen so that the only characters on it are the ones actually currently in the game, and given everyone a proper portrait, you could have pretty much called it a complete game as is.