YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Revenge of the Obama Birthers (Read 215346 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Revenge of the Obama Birthers
#901  November 14, 2017, 10:36:46 pm
  • When I die, I want it to hurt.
    • USA
@ Person Man - Hey quit attacking my character. Instead point out a Muslim Islamic organization in the US that's denouncing all these Islamic Terrorist attacks.

The Muslim community doesn't owe you an apology you racist chucklefuck.  I don't see you out there demanding that every Catholic/Christian organization come out with a public denouncement every time a white terrorist grabs a gun and shoots up a school or shopping center. 
#902  November 14, 2017, 10:48:55 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

Feels somewhat strange for Vgames to be as vile about this as he is, since aren't Hispanic people only very slightly higher in the current day american racial pecking order?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#903  November 14, 2017, 10:49:34 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#904  November 14, 2017, 10:57:02 pm
  • Mega Klinklang confirmed
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
@VGames: Yes, because every woman in history who has ever had vaginal disease & surgery had to fly to Kenya in order to seek a gynecologist...  :mlol:

No seriously, what the fuck?
Head Admin of The Mugen Lab
#905  November 14, 2017, 10:58:52 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
@ Person Man - Well the thing is people who kill people aren't Christians. Even if they claim to be. Because the Bible clearly speaks against it. So we Christians don't have to apologize for any of that crap. They're not Christians so they're not our own. Muslim Islamists on the other hand read a book that clearly tells them to kill all that don't agree with them. The Radical Islamic terrorists that commit these acts are reading from the same book that the peaceful ones are reading from. And they're doing exactly what the book tells them too. So therefore the peaceful Muslims need to denounce what the bad ones are doing and need to go back and fix everything in their Quran that is evil. They have not done this at all. Probably because they're waiting for enough of the population to turn Muslim so they can be more comfortable to show their true beliefs. I mean it's not the Radical Islamic terrorists that are throwing gays off the rooftops in Iran. It's the "peaceful" ones. The everyday Joe's that take their faith seriously.

@ Jmorphman & Ricepigeon - Yeah the pic was a joke. It was pretty funny though. You guys are gullible. I told u I don't know about Obama's birthplace.

@ Mechy - Why would me being Hispanic have anything to do with the way I see people for what they are? Should I be a victim too? Or should I shut up since I'm not higher up on the pecking order?
#906  November 14, 2017, 11:02:05 pm
  • I'll eat you.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
WHERE'S DA MODERATE MUSLIMS AND DERE CONDEMNATIONS OF ISLAMIC TERROR?!?!?!?!
Fake news, only reputable news sources like www.usandonlyusnewsandreports.org, www.infotainmentwars.co.uk, and www.obamaisakenyanmuslimwhohatesanime.biz are allowed here.

Yeah the pic was a joke. It was pretty funny though. You guys are gullible. I told u I don't know about Obama's birthplace.
yeah man totally, the best jokes are is the kind where one posts long paragraphs of absolute nonsense and everyone of all different political beliefs points and mocks them relentlessly. But little do they know they're all being pranked by a master troll!

Gosh, it's all just so clever.
#907  November 14, 2017, 11:07:18 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

@ Mechy - Why would me being Hispanic have anything to do with the way I see people for what they are? Should I be a victim too? Or should I shut up since I'm not higher up on the pecking order?
Oh no, you can talk all you want, since it's america and all. Just oughta keep in mind that just as you see muslims as born evil invaders who's only good contribution ever was kebab, majority of that pecking order regards you as a drug bringing rapist that can't grasp the concept of borders and who's only good contribution is lawn care.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."