YesNoOk

Blazblue Central Fiction Update (14/01/20) (Read 90474 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, March 24, 2018, 10:03:04 am
Share this topic:
Blazblue Central Fiction Update (14/01/20)
#1  March 24, 2018, 10:03:04 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Finally I finish Central Fiction' s Hud! This time I use Add004 addon to work with common1.cns and fightfx archives. With this I can made animations with multiple layers, combo messages and sounds, posibilities to tag mode, etc. Lifebars work with 1280x720 resolution and are made only for mugen 1.1. All 3 modes (Single, Simul and Turns) have his owns lifebar animations and this time turns mode have anims and sounds until round 9, and the better part it´s that lifebars, Hd fx effects included and sounds weigh only less than 40mb, being able to play them in any Pc, always that supports openGl, sure. I hope your comments and  if someone found some bug just tell me and I will try to fix it,  I hope you like them, there are tons of work on them. See you.

-Single Mode

-Simul Mode

-Turns Mode

-Screen Animations:

NOTES:
1-You need to patch your chars with the add004pie, if not you can´t see anything, remember don´t forget this step!
2-For unknown reason 9000,0 portrait shows on screen, to resolve this it´s very easy, go at end of .air archive of your chars and change the number 9000,0 for anything that it´s not use on lifebars (9000,6-9000,7-9000,8), for example 9000,10

ORIGINAL:
; as characters face / portrait ; ??????????
[begin action 909002]
9000,0,0,0,-1

CHANGED:
; as characters face / portrait ; ??????????
[begin action 909002]
9000,10,0,0,-1

Link Lifebars:
https://mega.nz/#!BwtRxY5I!g81n8DuGDhLOhuDpCt5hf3myxXAZTN2o_SiXpxw3IZU

Here you can find all templates for create your lifebar portraits and over 200 portraits for single mode lifebar.

Link Portraits:
https://mega.nz/#!JxdhFBAQ!uJYN7BY2JFD3Vl4r5T0djjR0t6LvhiZZJZ2mWKiMVs4

CREDITS:
-Shiyo Kakuge, for his amazing job with the Add004 files, and open sourece! Thank you very much!
-RNNN_ sprite and sound rips.
-The people that help me in the project, this is dedicated for yours.
-Arc System Works for create the game.
-All the people that continues playing mugen.
Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:05:56 pm by GaziraAgain
Re: Blazblue Central Fiction
#2  March 24, 2018, 12:48:03 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Grats man, glad to see it up.
#3  March 24, 2018, 02:46:30 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
This is great. I have been waiting for this for a while.

If there is one thing I can complain about, it is the simul HUD. The slots for P3 and P4 clash quite a bit with the lifebars due to how thick the circle is. I would suggest making it thinner to match the lines around it and moving it a bit further away from the lines above it like how Overdrive icon is placed in the source.
#4  March 24, 2018, 05:26:16 pm
Grats man, glad to see it up.

Thank you President Devon, I hope you have a great time playing with it!

This is great. I have been waiting for this for a while.

If there is one thing I can complain about, it is the simul HUD. The slots for P3 and P4 clash quite a bit with the lifebars due to how thick the circle is. I would suggest making it thinner to match the lines around it and moving it a bit further away from the lines above it like how Overdrive icon is placed in the source.

Thank you very much! Now you can play with your Blazblue characters in its Hud. I take count of your suggestion and I find another little circle in game and make another anim to it. I thought that I had finished with degrades... jeje. What do you think about this? And if circle is not instead lifebar I can use single animation for Hud and face.bg that it´s not used because simul mode don´t use barrier. Yo have a good idea! Now give me your opinion of the new design and I made it. Thank you.
Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 07:23:50 pm by GaziraAgain
#5  March 24, 2018, 10:38:17 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
So i have a bit of a problem. You said these Lifebars use Add004, but i have Add004 installed and i cannot use the tag system at all.

I tried replacing the common1.cns in the lifebars with the one from the original add004 and it KINDA worked...but the round anim sprites don't fully show up. The assist chars run away like their supposed to at the start, but i cannot move and after about 5 seconds they pop in and the fight starts.

If i just use your common1.cns, everything works fine cept theres no round animations or sprites.

Edit: Put your Common1.cns in the main data folder and the Round anims work now, but the tag system still does not.
#6  March 25, 2018, 01:30:59 pm
So i have a bit of a problem. You said these Lifebars use Add004, but i have Add004 installed and i cannot use the tag system at all.

I tried replacing the common1.cns in the lifebars with the one from the original add004 and it KINDA worked...but the round anim sprites don't fully show up. The assist chars run away like their supposed to at the start, but i cannot move and after about 5 seconds they pop in and the fight starts.

If i just use your common1.cns, everything works fine cept theres no round animations or sprites.

Edit: Put your Common1.cns in the main data folder and the Round anims work now, but the tag system still does not.

I disable the tag system, tag assist, dizzy/stun and key input (have hd sprites) in the common1.cns. To enable it find the line Config.System_Switch and add ";" before the command that you wanna add. I think with this works, I don´t test tag mode, only I add tag messages on the fighfx archive.
#7  March 25, 2018, 07:40:14 pm
Simul lifebars update! Only need to download fight.def and .sff and I include a new template to create its portraits. This time It's thinner and I've taken it a little away from the Hud as Susanoo-no-Mikoto says. Animation it´s better than the old one because circles works appart this time. I can add a little light effect too. What do you think now?

https://mega.nz/#!UwsTwD6D!XzqBvAci833EXM44_WehNKon4AeCvh11CMEcmu83KeQ

#8  March 25, 2018, 09:23:54 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
This looks much better.
#9  March 25, 2018, 10:08:30 pm
#10  March 26, 2018, 05:20:34 am
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Nice man. Very nice
#11  March 26, 2018, 08:23:45 pm
#12  January 14, 2020, 08:04:38 pm
This is the Hud that needs more updates, and now is the time for this! The Wheel Of Fate anim It has been modified with an increase in duration, new emblems and scale of one of the animations that I skipped the first time. Other small details have also been corrected.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The rebel animation only have a change in the animation of the two black bands.. this time it's easy!!!

Easy too for Action, only I need to add a background and little changes in transparecies.

Finish animation have lots of changes! It's the same that I use in the screenpack but this time in it's original place.

And Win animation it's the same, only I change the transparency of the background.

https://mega.nz/#!BwtRxY5I!g81n8DuGDhLOhuDpCt5hf3myxXAZTN2o_SiXpxw3IZU

Well, now I end the Blazblue Huds, provided there is no fifth installment ... who knows ... Bye!!!
Re: Blazblue Central Fiction Update (14/01/20)
#13  January 18, 2020, 12:18:47 am
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
are you going to make the tutorial for the portraits edit? I kinda newbie for making any custom Portraits
#14  January 18, 2020, 10:13:46 am
are you going to make the tutorial for the portraits edit? I kinda newbie for making any custom Portraits

It's very easy create the lifebar portraits. Go to the first post and download the template. The only thing that you need to do it's a inner shadow and a degrade on the bottom of it. In the template are the valors for the inner shadow. You can take some of them to see the final result. Tell me if you have some problem ok? See you.
#15  January 20, 2020, 05:01:16 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia

It's very easy create the lifebar portraits. Go to the first post and download the template. The only thing that you need to do it's a inner shadow and a degrade on the bottom of it. In the template are the valors for the inner shadow. You can take some of them to see the final result. Tell me if you have some problem ok? See you.

so.... I just edit my own Render to had Inner Shadow and a layer mask? about Degrade on the bottom is the only thing I had the problem. how I can do the Degrade on the bottom?
#16  January 20, 2020, 06:19:50 pm
To create the inner shadow you need to go to the fx options and select this one. Look, this is the values that you need. If you open the template you can see this values too. You can save the values and apply only with a click.

To create degrades it' s very easy, you only need the selected icons and the distance it's the marl on green in the template. Look at youtube, there are lot' s of tutorials for degrades, You will see how you immediately learn to do them, any doubt do not hesitate to ask and excuse my english.
#17  January 20, 2020, 06:56:38 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
To create the inner shadow you need to go to the fx options and select this one. Look, this is the values that you need. If you open the template you can see this values too. You can save the values and apply only with a click.

To create degrades it' s very easy, you only need the selected icons and the distance it's the marl on green in the template. Look at youtube, there are lot' s of tutorials for degrades, You will see how you immediately learn to do them, any doubt do not hesitate to ask and excuse my english.

I think I begin to understand it. anyway how can I Crop my render as example potrait that already available?

plus when I try the lifebars I don't see the word "The Wheel of Fate Is Turning", "Rebel 1" and "Action" how can I fix it?
Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:52:17 pm by ArcBeast
#18  January 20, 2020, 09:02:04 pm
This lifebar only works patching chars with add004pie.
Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:44:12 am by GaziraAgain
#19  January 21, 2020, 10:44:19 am
#20  January 21, 2020, 12:21:17 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:45:55 pm by ArcBeast