YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 222078 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
New #1  April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
  • I got a PM.
I'm so glad to see everyone getting along.
Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:45:09 am by Shamrock, the Hard Mod
#2  April 25, 2009, 12:08:32 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3  April 25, 2009, 12:11:33 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
thanks Ag[E]ntsix
#4  April 25, 2009, 12:11:48 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
go buy a brain that has already learned math
not only that but also with read write access

So cute :). What is your level in math, normal law ? integrals ? Quantic algorithm ?

just to know ?  ;D
#5  April 25, 2009, 12:12:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Are you even looking at what people are saying?! Defend yourself, man!

GT

#6  April 25, 2009, 12:13:35 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
This Thread Is Fun...
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#7  April 25, 2009, 12:17:30 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#8  April 25, 2009, 12:18:35 am
Just to know, why are you avoiding replying to all the things I'm explaining you're wrong about ? Like that time where you claimed Sengoku Basara was originally SNK's Sengoku Denshou, or that thing about Date's stance being a ripoff of Haohmaru because it doesn't exist according to you ? And let's not even talk about that time where you said Capcom bought SNK.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#9  April 25, 2009, 12:19:47 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Byakko, your level in math, i'm very curious to know to what level you can go without brain. What is the limit ?

x degree function ? matrix resolution ? primitives ? integral ? Normal Law ? Quantic algorithms ?

Did you resolved the mathematic incompatibility between the elementary forces ?

What you can do ? without brain...

say me  ;D

The guy have a brain under the planck wall, mouahaha. ;D

Congrat.
#10  April 25, 2009, 12:23:11 am
What would my math level be without a brain ? Probably zero since I would be dead. Now with a brain but assuming I make use of it as much as you make use of yours (i.e. not at all), I guess I would avoid replying to all your math questions and say retarded crap to cover up more retarded crap I said before. Well, I don't know since I'm not in this situation, but you seem to be a pretty accurate model and that's what you do, so I guess that's it.

Sengoku Basara X has nothing to do with Sengoku Denshou aside from how they're both based on the same historical period and involve the same historical figures, only in a completely unrelated situation and plot. Date's stance is not "a ripoff of Haohmaru's", it's based on a stance that actually exists. HR sprites are four times bigger than LR sprites, not two. Your stage has a fucked up sprite in one of the fire animations.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:29:10 am by Byakko
#11  April 25, 2009, 12:24:05 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
arthur, your iq, i'm very curious to know what iq someone without a brain can have ? what is the limit ?

5 ? 10 ? or maybe even 20 ?

what iq you have without brain..

say me
My shitty mugen stuff:
#12  April 25, 2009, 12:29:52 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Byakko, you're a ripoff of Byakko from Sengoku 3!
#13  April 25, 2009, 12:30:27 am
Isn't the Sengoku 3 guy called Byakki ?
#14  April 25, 2009, 12:31:02 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Anjel,

I don't know my IQ. It's not very important. The important is what you do with.
My business school is in top 10 in France.

Yours ?

Byakko,

You was quoting speaking about "math brain" why you don't indicate your math level ?
You're afraid ?  ;D
#15  April 25, 2009, 12:32:46 am
The important is what you do with.
Apparently that road has been a complete disaster for you for quite a while. You're still a fucking moron.
#16  April 25, 2009, 12:34:02 am
    • Thailand
HAHAHAHAH, Now you're in business school?! I thought you were already a business with your DID and all?!

Get out now, please. Let the door hit you on your way out.
#17  April 25, 2009, 12:36:05 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#18  April 25, 2009, 12:38:40 am
If you insist so hard, after checking, it turns out the school I got my last diploma in is somewhere amongst the top 10 engineer schools in France. Aaaaand the company I'm currently working at is amongst the top 10 in consulting & service - probably even somewhere in the top 5.
Your turn answering my questions.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:43:00 am by Byakko
#19  April 25, 2009, 12:42:19 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Don't worry for me i have everything i need.

No, i like to reframe vanitous brainless bashers like u that's a hobby.
You v'e no level in math, you've probably no level in nothing so you come, like some others tards, in our topics to say bullshits.

So you take feedback.

I don't go in others topics to insult people. And i never insult the first.

You just take boomerang. Like the others tards who ask my IQ and will work all their life to win the money i make in 5 years.

The only thing which can enerve me is than some of you have a car faster that mine. I don't think so. ;D

I finished my school in 2003, Raaja.

Avenger,

So business schools in France teach how to sell freeware?

I like this guy  :) no. but they should...

#20  April 25, 2009, 12:45:10 am
You're still a moron saying random crap, behaving like a giant douche, who speaks out of your ass about stuff you don't know jack shit about, who doesn't have the balls to face it when you're told you're full of shit and refuse to respond to anything, talking about some more random crap, as soon as you might have to recognize that you made a simple mistake. Where did you even get the idea that I have no level in math ? Same place you learned that 640x480 is only twice bigger than 320x240 I presume ?