YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 222158 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#21  April 25, 2009, 12:47:21 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
I work in the second french business bank. DRSSI.

We only have few Thales consultants.

We piss on others.
#22  April 25, 2009, 12:47:51 am
#23  April 25, 2009, 12:48:27 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
It was funny because you didn't understand that I was mocking you can copycatting the way you write.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#24  April 25, 2009, 12:49:29 am
I work in the second french business bank. DRSSI.
Cool, that's the response to your own question, and that has nothing to do with anything I told you until you changed the subject to avoid replying, and I don't give a crap about your bank, quit jacking off to your own achievements nobody gives a damn about.

No, they teach you, to be a bastard.
Apparently his school also taught him to cut off his own balls and always face the other way when there's any sort of problem that might be related to him. Or maybe it's just him who understood that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#25  April 25, 2009, 12:50:41 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
i didn't see your question. repeat it.

I'm a bastard with the tards who come in my topic to make bashing.

That's normal.

go bash in others topics, i won't go break you there.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:53:42 am by arthur69
#26  April 25, 2009, 12:51:18 am
#27  April 25, 2009, 12:54:51 am
i didn't see your question. repeat it.
Where did you figure out that two companies creating characters based on the same historical figures automatically means one of them ripped the other off, where did you learn that Sengoku Basara had anything to do with Sengoku Denshou aside from involving the same historical figures in the same historical era but in a completely different setting, plot and with different portrayal of their personnality and design, where did you learn that Capcom bought SNK, where did you learn that Date's stance was a ripoff of Haohmaru's, where did you learn that Haohmaru's stance doesn't actually exist, and as a bonus, where did you figure that my math level was zero even though I corrected you about a very basic math matter. Another bonus question is, where did you figure that babbling about your school and current company would awe anyone.
I'm probably forgetting more questions, but that should be a good start.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:58:07 am by Byakko
#28  April 25, 2009, 12:55:20 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Should we be hating banks at this moment in time?

You can, i don't care. Business bank doesn't have "individuals clients"
#29  April 25, 2009, 12:56:17 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Sengoku Basara X = Sengoku Denshou
#30  April 25, 2009, 01:02:36 am
Arthur, check my previous post.
#31  April 25, 2009, 01:04:40 am
  • corner push pusher
coliseum, need a gmod to split this puppy stat

byakko: you should get an SA account. you'd fit in rather well in D&D
#32  April 25, 2009, 01:04:53 am
This thread has turned into a flamefest.
#33  April 25, 2009, 01:06:38 am
Shaun : nah, I have no reason to hope that maybe they would go away if I kick them enough, and I don't have any hope of making that place better by kicking out people like Arthur. Fighting is not an end in itself. I'm idealistic, not delusional.

... why did I call you Shamrock... Must be the "Sh".
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:10:21 am by Byakko
Re: Anegawanotatakai HR from Capcom Basara X
#34  April 25, 2009, 01:13:58 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
You ask some intelligents things, i will give ya intelligents answers

Where did you figure out that two companies creating characters based on the same historical figures automatically means one of them ripped the other off

I just say we can consider SBX as a "samurai shodown like"
Because the game reuse tha main elements and concept of samurai shodown and as indicated in wiki is
Visually similar to the Samurai Warriors series
Half life is a "doom-like" and is a good game with his own originality, it's not an insult.
SBX is a "samurai shodown-like".

where did you learn that capcom bought SNK,

I didn't say that. I just know that capcom is a big playmore sharholder.
When SNK foundator was searching money to get back SNK licences from aruze, lot of money came from capcom.
Like microsoft invests 100 millions $ in apple.
In both cases, they saved the company of bankrupcy. In both case it's fake concurrency.

where did you learn that Date's stance was a ripoff of Haohmaru's

I didn't say that. I say the style is copied.

where did you learn that Haohmaru's stance doesn't actually exist,

i did 4 years "fleuret", foil in english ? i saw lot of sword and saber, training, fight...

and as a bonus, where did you figure that my math level was zero even though I corrected you about a very basic math matter.

dimensionwater made a quote about what you said to somebody yesterday "take a brain with math knowledges" or something like that...
Re: Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#35  April 25, 2009, 01:14:27 am
Unsticky it plz.

... Dump it plz
#36  April 25, 2009, 01:17:54 am
  • I got a PM.
Shaun : nah, I have no reason to hope that maybe they would go away if I kick them enough, and I don't have any hope of making that place better by kicking out people like Arthur. Fighting is not an end in itself. I'm idealistic, not delusional.

Ouch. man That's not even fair. From now on I'm calling you ice.
#37  April 25, 2009, 01:18:37 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Byakko,

You ask some intelligents things, i will give ya intelligents answers

Where did you figure out that two companies creating characters based on the same historical figures automatically means one of them ripped the other off

Because the game reuse tha main elements and concept of samurai shodown and as indicated in wiki is
Visually similar to the Samurai Warriors series
Half life is a "doom-like" and is a good game with his own originality, it's not an insult.
SBX is a "samurai shodown-like".

I didn't say that. I just know that capcom was a big playmore sharholder.
When SNK foundator was searching money to get back SNK licences from aruze, lot of money came from capcom.
Like microsoft invested 100 millions $ in apple.
In both cases, they saved the company of bankrupcy. In both case it's fake concurrency.

where did you learn that Date's stance was a ripoff of Haohmaru's

where did you learn that Haohmaru's stance doesn't actually exist,

i did 4 years "fleuret", foil in english ? i saw lot of sword and saber, training, fight...
This stance could be a counter, not a guard.

and as a bonus, where did you figure that my math level was zero even though I corrected you about a very basic math matter.

dimensionwater made a quote about what you said to somebody yesterday "take a brain with math knowledges" or something like that...
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:25:26 am by arthur69
#38  April 25, 2009, 01:26:40 am
Because the game reuse tha main elements and concept of samurai shodown
No, this isn't what you said, and this isn't what I'm replying to. What you said was
Capcom Basara X? Don't you mean Sengoku Basara X?

"Capcom" is the editor, "Basara X" the usual name for sengoku basara X...
We don't use the word "sengoku" because it's originally an SNK serie (Sengoku Denshou) that Capcom reused with sengoku basara serie since they bought SNK. So because we honor SNK memory and because the original japanese name is "戦国BASARA X", we call the Capcom game "Basara X".
and then
Oda Nobunaga is a SNK "last blade" char...
and then
SNK did create Yukimura Sanada and Hatori Hanzo.
That's what you said, and that basically the reason I butted in. No, these people are historical figures, SNK and Capcom just both happened to make a game including a character based on them. If you retract that, if you don't say that you refuse to call SBX "Sengoku" just because it's originally an SNK series (even though it has nothing to do with it), and if you stop saying that "Oda Nobunaga is a SNK boss" or "SNK created Sanada and Hattori", then I don't have any qualm.

I didn't say that.
I just know that capcom was a big playmore sharholder.
Uh-uh, you said "Capcom didn't technically buy SNK", implying that it's basically the same / that Capcom invested money in the sub companies like Aruze and what not. And that somehow led you to think that Sengoku Basara and Sengoku Denshou were related. Capcom and SNKP (which is not Playmore anymore) are not as closely related as you try to imply they are, and it's completely unrelated to anything. If you stop acting big like it mattered in anything, then I have no qualm.
Yeah because "copy" isn't "rip-off". it isn't even a "copy of Haohmaru", they're both based on the same thing, it's not date who is copying Haohmaru but the two of them who are using the same position. Which actually does exist (or rather, "did") It's the same problem as with Sanada and Oda and everyone. you act like "Basara copied those SNK games and stances". No, they didn't copy SNK, they just re-used the same thing that SNK did. you say it like Capcom is doing a copy of SNK, when it's just completely unrelated. That's what I'm replying to. If you don't act like that, then I'm fine.
So ? You didn't learn about it ? And what of it ? Do you think you learn old-school Okinawaian Karate (the type that kills) when going to a Karate club ?
And how does that relate ?
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:36:02 am by Byakko
#39  April 25, 2009, 01:28:29 am
  • corner push pusher
Sorry for interrupting this but

At first I read this as "SA ain't got shit on me!" but....yeah, so,

Aside from a few key people here, you're wasting valuable posting time arguing about x subject with x person in the guild. You'd get better results in D&D considering the age & demographic....and, besides, you like to argue. I know it's something sexual with you I'm sure of it, mine as well join the goldstandard of orgies that is SA. Jus sayin

also, why the hell is this stickied
#40  April 25, 2009, 01:33:11 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
now i understand why Byakko has like 100 000 posts count  ::)