YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 222155 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Re: Anegawanotatakai HR from Capcom Basara X
#41  April 25, 2009, 01:38:06 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

where did you learn that Date's stance was a ripoff of Haohmaru's

I didn't say that. I say the style is copied.

If you mean copied from Haoh's... yes, you did pretty much say that.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#42  April 25, 2009, 01:39:03 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Re: Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#43  April 25, 2009, 01:41:20 am
and, besides, you like to argue
I don't. I'm trying to make people like arthur stop saying stupid / unreasonable / uneducated stuff.
now i understand why Byakko has like 100 000 posts count  ::)
I was on the forum when it started (I was around in the very early versions of the message board of the old Mugen Guild site) and I was doing stuff like actually creating characters and all, giving advices and feedbacks to other creators or helping newcomers. Half of my post count goes back to this era, and some of the posts in the last few years did serve to be helpful in more serious discussions.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#44  April 25, 2009, 01:51:24 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Byakko,

You're fucking boring with your fake dialectic you perfectly understand what i said.

If you don't see the correlation between samurai shodown and SBX, buy glasses.

The only thing i can say to you is the okanawa-te is anterior to the "karate" which is a recent martial art.
Funakoshi Sensei, the foundator of "karate" is born in 1868.
All karate "kill". The 26 katas shotokan are made to kill
Just try to make an Uraken in the nose of somebody...
My school is the okinawa style : Shito Ryu Karate do.
My sensei are Nino Satoru and philippe Pivert, both leaving in Yvelines, France.
Okanawa-te is street fighting, not karate.
#45  April 25, 2009, 01:58:08 am
  • SNK is life
#46  April 25, 2009, 02:00:19 am
If you don't see the correlation between samurai shodown and SBX, buy glasses.
there is none. They are fighting games, they are based off the Sengoku era. It doesn't mean you have to act like they're bound together. It's just one game about something and another game a bout the same thing.
The only thing i can say to you is the okanawa-te is anterior to the "karate" which is a recent martial art.
. <------------- the point

way above

o <---- your head. If you miss the point by that much and speak nonsense bullshit nobody cares about, you're a fucking idiot. Don't fucking change the subject. don't talk to me about the karate you do. I'm saying that you not knowing about that position doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means that YOU DON'T LEARN IT in your current-day fencing school. just as much as you don't actually learn the early fighting styles (ANY of them) and don't learn to kill (the reason these styles existed) just by going to a present-day school. OF COURSE you won't know that position if it's old and not taught anymore, because your school doesn't teach you how to kill.
I'm not talking about the Karate that was born in 1968, I'm talking about the much earlier one. Back when it meant "chinese hand" instead of "empty hand", the kind that was based on Chinese Kung Fu and other foreign styles.
Why the hell are you even talking about 1968 ? Where did you understand that I was talking abobut that when I specifically said I was talking about the much older one, not your modern-day downgraded non-lethal style ?
And it's Okinawa, not Okanawa.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:10:36 am by Byakko
#47  April 25, 2009, 02:02:21 am
agony is pathetic
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#48  April 25, 2009, 02:06:37 am
  • SNK is life
It's like a retarded 7 year old being beat to death by Mike Bison.

It's a decadent portray of cruelty. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP :bigcry:
#49  April 25, 2009, 02:06:49 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Agony of who ? me  ;D

I don't care, it was fun. fighting with some invertebrates.

Nor risk to break the spine...

kill yourself retard

Bye the tards.
#50  April 25, 2009, 02:11:24 am
This topic should still be un-stickied.
And you're still evading everything you're being told, not facing any of your mistakes. grow some balls and a spine.
Oh, and since you're AGAIN acting like you have all your experience and it makes you so knowledgeable, I'll tell you that I've been doing martial arts for over 16 years - several arts, Viet Vo Dao, Shorinji Kenpo, Bo, Kendo, Ju-jutsu, Nanbudo, boxing, Nan Quan...

Stop talking shit about stuff that fly way above your head. you're just being a gigantic idiot.
#51  April 25, 2009, 02:17:22 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
If you're in one of top 10 consulting companies in paris...
i give ya my adress, u come show me in reality ?

little pussy return under your computer.

Stop speaking. Or give me ya adress and say me the same thing in front of me.
#52  April 25, 2009, 02:19:02 am
You know how to send a PM, I'll be expecting to hear from you. You're doing anything this week-end ?
#53  April 25, 2009, 02:19:47 am
You're still giving the Byakko machine fuel by evading questions and bringing up needless points...
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#54  April 25, 2009, 02:20:41 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Yeah, this week end i see you. Where you want, when you want.
#55  April 25, 2009, 02:21:32 am
I'm still waiting to receive your PM since you said you would give me your address. Or if you want, any place we can meet.
#56  April 25, 2009, 02:22:53 am
I said give me any address where we can meet, not tell me "I live in this city". Yeah, it'll be very easy to find you, I guess I'll just break all the doors in the entire city until I find you ?
#57  April 25, 2009, 02:23:08 am
  • corner push pusher
#58  April 25, 2009, 02:23:50 am
  • I got a PM.
LOL I got $10 on Byakko winning that street fight. Ryu Style LOL.
#59  April 25, 2009, 02:25:23 am
Will Vyx break Byakko into Styx? Or will Byakko deliver High Definition bruises to Vyx?

Cenobite 53 said:
#60  April 25, 2009, 02:26:24 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Don't forget to have someone record this fight so it can be posted on Youtube.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.