YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 222155 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Re: Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#61  April 25, 2009, 02:28:48 am
IronMugen will do the filming.
Arthur still doesn't want to give me his real address even though I offered him to name any place where we could meet.

Arthur, you're still supposed to face it like a man when someone tells you that what you say is wrong. Otherwise you never know when the other guy is going to be crazy enough to let it escalate to this sort of situation. It seems pretty obvious judging from your PMs and your attitude on the forum the whole time you've been around that you're probably not even 20. I'm offering you a way out : just come clear.
Either you finally answer all the things I've told you about and you don't try to avoid everything by bringing up even more unrelated crap, or you name an actual place for us to meet. It's your call, but somehow you'll have to do something if you want to stay on this forum.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:33:33 am by Byakko
#62  April 25, 2009, 02:34:47 am
  • I got a PM.
OK it was funny but threating to do physical harm on the site is against the rules so put an end to that kind of talk.

I don't want to ban anyone because they dropped to grade school arguing.

You too Byakko that shit ends now.

Iron better get some good footage
#63  April 25, 2009, 02:35:48 am
  • SNK is life
WISH I WAS THERE

WAITING FOR THE YOUTUBES

OZ

#64  April 25, 2009, 02:36:43 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Byakko, your level in math, i'm very curious to know to what level you can go without brain. What is the limit ?

x degree function ? matrix resolution ? primitives ? integral ? Normal Law ? Quantic algorithms ?

Did you resolved the mathematic incompatibility between the elementary forces ?

What you can do ? without brain...

say me  ;D

The guy have a brain under the planck wall, mouahaha. ;D

Congrat.

MY DICK IS SO FUCKIN HUGE

HOW BIG IS YOURS BYAKKO?
NOT AS BIG AS MINE I'D BET
ಠ_ಠ
#65  April 25, 2009, 02:37:15 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
OK it was funny but threating to do physical harm on the site is against the rules so put an end to that kind of talk.

I don't want to ban anyone because they dropped to grade school arguing.

You too Byakko that shit ends now.

Can't you see they're talking about playing Street Fighter 4 against eachother and that they're looking for a local arcade?

NOTHING AGAINST THE RULES HERE.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#66  April 25, 2009, 02:37:48 am
Shamrock : no worry, he suggested that we meet and I said name a place, haven't said anything about what I'll do once there :P through in his PMs, he wants me to show him "my crazy moves". I'll show him my Shinkuu Hadouken alright (hey, nice one, Hoshi !)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#67  April 25, 2009, 02:39:00 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
You fool! That move is dangerous!!!
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#68  April 25, 2009, 02:39:44 am
  • I got a PM.
Oh you guys are going to have a dance off.

Seriously don't go to far, I don't want to see anyone from here on the news unless they win the lottery.
#69  April 25, 2009, 02:41:50 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
If you're in one of top 10 consulting companies in paris...
i give ya my adress, u come show me in reality ?

little pussy return under your computer.

Stop speaking. Or give me ya adress and say me the same thing in front of me.
He has called you out you know. Saying "meet here" but you're not going any further? Wouldn't actually expect you to, but you've made the challenge and now won't follow through. Makes you look like the pussy now huh?

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#70  April 25, 2009, 02:42:17 am
Still no answer since last time. I guess we'll have to do that through PSN instead at the "la tête dans les nuages" arcade :(
#71  April 25, 2009, 02:43:29 am
  • corner push pusher
Oh you guys are going to have a dance off.

Seriously don't go to far, I don't want to see anyone from here on the news unless they win the lottery.

I'll be sure to give a big shout out to my peeps at the guild. Who knows, maybe another small money giveaway like last time?

OZ

#72  April 25, 2009, 02:44:21 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#73  April 25, 2009, 02:44:53 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
You didn't answered Byakko, i would like a confirmation you will come and a distinctive sign to recognize you.
I gived you one.

OZ

#74  April 25, 2009, 02:46:18 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
THIS FIGHT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!
ಠ_ಠ
#75  April 25, 2009, 02:47:17 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
DON'T FORGET THE CAMERA WHEN YOU GUYS MEET AT THE ARCADE
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#76  April 25, 2009, 02:49:45 am
Uh hu ?? You gave me nothing. Last PM you sent me was telling me that you don't want to give me your real address since you don't want to see ten guys armed with metal bars barging in your girl's room and all, and that you would still meet me anywhere anytime. You didn't give me any place or any distinctive sign, all you said was that you live in Vincennes.
I'm in the soouth of Paris, so I can suggest meeting at "la tête dans les nuages" (5 boulevard des Italiens, around Opéra). what do you say we meet around 4 PM (16 H) at the entrance ?

... New strategy : "say that you did give me a place" when you really didn't !
#77  April 25, 2009, 02:51:58 am
  • I got a PM.
It's going to be real funny when you meet a 8 year old girl with a gimp.
#78  April 25, 2009, 02:52:23 am
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
i'm ok

GT

#79  April 25, 2009, 02:52:33 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Live And Let Die!...
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him

OZ

#80  April 25, 2009, 02:54:33 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Internet, it's serious busi.....fuck it, just make sure to videotape the action.
ಠ_ಠ