YesNoOk

Coliseum: Sol Badguy Z vs Himself (Read 279482 times)

Started by PotS, July 19, 2008, 05:35:48 am
Coliseum: Sol Badguy Z vs Himself
#1  July 19, 2008, 05:35:48 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: Coliseum: Sol Badguy Z vs Himself
#2  July 19, 2008, 05:37:30 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...So he was begging for characters and got mad when he wouldnt get them and now he wants you out of mugen, resorting to shoop screenshots just to show off how badly done your chars are.

=D Fantastic.
#3  July 19, 2008, 05:41:40 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
Tell me what can I possibly do to get you to make a cvs2 guy?  I'm begging you dude!!!  You're guy is so fucking awesome.  I don't understand why you said before that you think he's not as good as your other characters when he rapes them all!  I went on a combo spree the other night and found the most awesome shit (and an infinite) and I just cannot fathom what turns you off about him.  I do like the idea of a Cvs2 guy to rival Rolento's, and would love to help you design him if you aggree.

LOL
#4  July 19, 2008, 05:46:23 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ah yes, what a lovely thread you have here.  I love what you did.  You totally went and pulled the dumbest bitch move ever, and posted private logs between us.  Not that I'm hurt, but I'm surprised you'd take this a huge step in a negative direction for yourself this way.
Translation: how dare ya?!

you've posted things exactly like this in this board just for the lulz, and for the lulz I too can sink that low once in a while.
translation: doing like you

You just broke the rules of engagement.  I never did that.  I mean, I know better.
Translation: HOW DOUBLE DARE YA?!

Yeah, you don't post logs of people out the blue on random boards so you can blow off steam SBZ
kfm owns him and suddenly he is flinging insults.
Bravo, bravo.
Good to see begging and whining can always be replaced by false awesomeness and insults.
#5  July 19, 2008, 05:57:11 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I... can no longer respect him. ???
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#6  July 19, 2008, 05:58:29 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
So he was saying your Guy was awesome because he had infinites, and since you wanted to balance him and didn't want to make a new Guy WITH GROOVES he is saying you suck and your characters are cheap and have many infinites...

Agh, my head hurts... well now you know how Byakko felt when Blade Art told him to remake his characters with Groove selection.
#7  July 19, 2008, 05:59:53 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
ONE ON ONE VERBAL STREETFIGHT OVER THE NETS?Huh  WHO TOOK IT TOO FAR?  RIGHT!  YOUR BOY POTS, WHO CAME IN HERE, AND MADE A FUCKING PERSONAL THREAD DETAILING PERSONAL MESSAGES SENT PERSONALLY!!!!  I'M ALREADY IGNORING 2RUDE FOR BEING A FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKTARD WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND SHIT EVEN WHEN IT'S DUMBED DOWN TO RETARD LEVELS FOR HIM, ARE YOU ONE TOO?

He cracked! D:
He is mad when Pots was nicer towards him, censoring his pms, than he was to KFM , where he posted the whole things whole.
And he apparently expected people to be nice and tactful towards him, when he isnt to anyone and tells them stuff like "I wish pots would just quit mugen already"

What a crackpot XD
#8  July 19, 2008, 06:25:15 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
I AM SHOWING YOU MY ANGER BY USING ALL CAPS. I AM MAD

retard

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********

DMK

#9  July 19, 2008, 06:26:58 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
yay nice guy achivement unlocked! \o/
#10  July 19, 2008, 07:45:02 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Phantom.of.the.Server...

... Good job. Thank you...
#11  July 19, 2008, 05:30:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Still waiting for POTS by Ken, with or without grooves...
#12  July 19, 2008, 05:36:01 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So he was saying your Guy was awesome because he had infinites, and since you wanted to balance him and didn't want to make a new Guy WITH GROOVES he is saying you suck and your characters are cheap and have many infinites...

Agh, my head hurts... well now you know how Byakko felt when Blade Art told him to remake his characters with Groove selection.

That's the advantage of not releasing stuff.
#13  July 19, 2008, 05:55:54 pm
  • much love to r. kelly
LOL SOL BADGUY Z.
#14  July 19, 2008, 10:23:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Awesome how he managed to go from telling someone how awesome they were, ask for a char, then get mad at said person for not giving what he wanted, starting storming guild over them being too tactful , get in league with kfm in exchange for said char, manage to piss off kfm enough that he severed ties with him, publish the private messages of kfm to mock him, keep being mad at pots, keep stalking pots creations and holding Hostage infinites...

Then suddenly pots publishes his own pms, that make Sol look pathetic, Sol gets mad at the lack of TACT , that he so much preaches and apparently cant take, and announces more videos of infinites that he wont reveal properly ... thus managing to make more infinites that cant be verified if truly are there or if Sol manufactured them.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E, and this guy is supposed to be older than most of us here, oy... that says something.
"THAT IS BITCH NO TACT WHATSOEVER! ME HERE IN MAH 4CHAN HOMIES! I HOPE YOU DIE RUN OVER BY A TRUCK! WE SHOULD ALL BE MAKING MORE JOKES ABOUT DROWNING REUS AND NO ONE SHOULD BE BANNED OVER IT! DROPPING THA BOMB AN... hey wtf you posted my pms! you cant do that! what happened to being a good person?!? I DEPEND ON OTHERS ACTING BY THE RULES FOR ME TO BE AWESOME! GAAAHHH!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD PATHETIC GUY! I CANT BE IT!!! MY POOowererssa,a,ds ameltingggg "
#15  July 20, 2008, 12:47:15 am
  • I miss titiln
RI at MI went down the shit hole.

That happened a loooooooooong time ago.

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#16  July 20, 2008, 02:18:01 am
thread title made me want to unban sol badguy for a minute
#17  July 20, 2008, 02:45:05 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yup.... still good ol Sol Badguy Z  8)
#18  July 20, 2008, 04:01:41 am
  • spammy face
Awesome how he managed to go from telling someone how awesome they were, ask for a char, then get mad at said person for not giving what he wanted, starting storming guild over them being too tactful , get in league with kfm in exchange for said char, manage to piss off kfm enough that he severed ties with him, publish the private messages of kfm to mock him, keep being mad at pots, keep stalking pots creations and holding Hostage infinites...

Then suddenly pots publishes his own pms, that make Sol look pathetic, Sol gets mad at the lack of TACT , that he so much preaches and apparently cant take, and announces more videos of infinites that he wont reveal properly ... thus managing to make more infinites that cant be verified if truly are there or if Sol manufactured them.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E, and this guy is supposed to be older than most of us here, oy... that says something.
"THAT IS BITCH NO TACT WHATSOEVER! ME HERE IN MAH 4CHAN HOMIES! I HOPE YOU DIE RUN OVER BY A TRUCK! WE SHOULD ALL BE MAKING MORE JOKES ABOUT DROWNING REUS AND NO ONE SHOULD BE BANNED OVER IT! DROPPING THA BOMB AN... hey wtf you posted my pms! you cant do that! what happened to being a good person?!? I DEPEND ON OTHERS ACTING BY THE RULES FOR ME TO BE AWESOME! GAAAHHH!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD PATHETIC GUY! I CANT BE IT!!! MY POOowererssa,a,ds ameltingggg "
tl;dr
Titiln holds me after we make love and says “I love you” as we watch the sunset.
im a newfag
#19  July 20, 2008, 04:07:45 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#20  July 20, 2008, 04:08:53 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz