9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Energy Drinks?
#1  April 03, 2010, 03:35:44 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I came up with this topic after i got back from the grocery store witch is about 2 miles away from my house, so i got a "Five Hour Energy Drink" to see if it really had any effect's within five minutes .And it didn't work at all not five minutes not ten minutes not at all, i was still vary tired and it was a total waste of money..! :P

Have you ever brought it before? And is so did it work for you?

Well it can be any energy drink for that matter!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:50:41 am by StormEX--Red Fusion.
Re: Five Hour Energy!
#2  April 03, 2010, 03:41:15 am
    • Germany
Dude people here are living around the globe, and I guess most of us don't have a clue what you are talking about. I don't.
#3  April 03, 2010, 03:45:35 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Its basically an energy drink i took while i was shopping and after i was done i took one to see if it worked and it doesn't work for shit! And now i have a headache! --;

I'll put it to you this way. Have you ever takin an energy drink and this didn't work? And if it did work then how where the effects?
#4  April 03, 2010, 03:46:16 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Around here energy drinks I can think of... Just Red bull I think, but that stuff is nasty.
#5  April 03, 2010, 03:51:04 am
  • Follow the signal.
    • lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/
I don't personally drink it, but my brother does since he's into energy drinks. I've never seen any difference in him before or after. Maybe its about tricking your mind into thinking it works or something.
#6  April 03, 2010, 03:53:56 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
Red bull, flying horse... none of these ever worked on me.

however, one time, when i mixed Guaraná syrup and coffe... I actually overloaded my body.

no joke... an truly biological overload that made me go home earlier from school. the biological equivalent of your PC's processor overheat and shut down.

guarana is a brazilian native fruit that is incredibly rich on caffeine.

funny thing tough: sugar never turned me into a hyperactive menace. this is supposed to be real, or the cartoons are simply replacing drugs with sugar on the same way they do with beer sometimes?
#7  April 03, 2010, 03:54:43 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I used to drink a lot of guarana juice.
#8  April 03, 2010, 03:55:44 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I don't personally drink it, but my brother does since he's into energy drinks. I've never seen any difference in him before or after. Maybe its about tricking your mind into thinking it works or something.
The thought of that crossed my mind while i was drinking it! I was thinking to my self that this shit it maybe just a mind trick and all the stuff really has is just vitamins, and it has no real effect!
Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:00:44 am by StormEX-Red Fusion.

Bea

#9  April 03, 2010, 03:58:10 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I'm über caffeine resistant.
I need 8 to 12 caffeine pills for the thing to have any effect on me.

Stupid 1999 when I overloaded my body with the stuff and didn't sleep for two months total. Now I have built such ridiculous and unbelievable caffeine resistance.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#10  April 03, 2010, 04:01:54 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
drinking your own urine is said to be a much better energy boost than almost anything on the market. you should try that.
#11  April 03, 2010, 04:05:36 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
drinking your own urine is said to be a much better energy boost than almost anything on the market. you should try that.
Well the effect of drinking your piss does have a greater effect, however the phycological effects of drinking your piss for energy is just not something i would consider or saggest. All i know is i have a fuck huge ass headache and i wont be doing that shit ever again. --;
Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:11:50 am by StormEX-Red Fusion.
#12  April 03, 2010, 04:07:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
srs topic is serious.
#13  April 03, 2010, 04:09:23 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
olympic athletes drink their own urine all the time for that extra boost. my friend was a state champ wrestler and spoke very highly of the practice.
#14  April 03, 2010, 04:12:02 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I'm über caffeine resistant.
This. I once drank about 6 rip-its and a 32oz Monster in less than 6 hours and all it did was give me the closest thing to a hangover I've ever had after I got home (MAJOR headache).
#15  April 03, 2010, 04:17:08 am
olympic athletes drink their own urine all the time for that extra boost. my friend was a state champ wrestler and spoke very highly of the practice.
same here, replace urine by bull semen
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#16  April 03, 2010, 04:23:10 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Well when drink your urine all your really doing is just re-using your vitamins that your body kicked out because of an unknown reason. For example you drink two cups of orange juice and you take in more vitamins C then needed, your body will kick out the remaining vitamins in your urine. So again when drinking your urine your still not getting the necessary amount of vitamins to keep you active for very long and it also depend on what vitamins you have takin aside from vitamins C because your body defiantly requires more then that, so over all drinking you urine it maby less effective then drinking an energy drink. IMO

Off-Topic: My head it still killing me!
#17  April 03, 2010, 04:34:21 am
  • I is a chicken? Lol?
    • StormEX.Webs.com/
Well when drink your urine all your really doing is just re-using your vitamins that your body kicked out because of an unknown reason. For example you drink two cups of orange juice and you take in more vitamins C then needed, your body will kick out the remaining vitamins in your urine. So again when drinking your urine your still not getting the necessary amount of vitamins to keep you active for very long and it also depend on what vitamins you have takin aside from vitamins C because your body defiantly requires more then that, so over all drinking you urine it maby less effective then drinking an energy drink. IMO

Is it just me or does storm sound smarter? You need to get a headache more offten. Lol ;P

I just noticed, that the kid in my avatar looks just like Titlin except with blonde hair. I'm not even joking.
#18  April 03, 2010, 04:38:30 am
  • Fuck You.
 :wacko:
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#19  April 03, 2010, 04:45:48 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Meh? Thanks i think! :P
#20  April 03, 2010, 04:56:03 am
  • all is love in fair and war

no, it's like drinking luwak coffee, all the raw ingredients are being processed and fermented into a more useful component, and also it has perfect body temperature, so you have to drink it right away, while it's still foaming.