YesNoOk

How do I get back at people online? (Read 456960 times)

Started by Zthunder, March 18, 2009, 05:25:56 am
Re: How do I get back at people online?
#61  March 20, 2009, 07:28:48 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
How do I get back at people online?
It's simple! become AN HERO. in other words kill yourself and make sure the internet knows you did it and why you did it (blame them). They'll feel really bad that they pushed you to yor limits to do that.

... Or they'll make fun of you for killing yourself over such a stupid thing wich is probabbly what will happen but HEY it won't bother you cuz you'll be dead! :D

It's a win/win situation. You've got nothing to lose.

He'll be the next Angry Anyomynous Kid if he did.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#62  March 20, 2009, 01:23:09 pm
You know what. Forget this. Forget all of this. Forget the revenge. Forget asking for help. Forget you guys. Forget all of this.

I think I'm pretty much done with everything to be honest. If ( or when) they look up my name next time. They'll laugh. They'll laugh at how pathetic I look trying to "take down" a stupid ass message board. Especially when they have real lives with plenty of more friends and stuff to do rather then some 17 year old lonely punk who sucks at everything.

As for you guys. Go to hell. You've made your point.
#63  March 20, 2009, 01:28:02 pm
Just caught onto this google thing and.....

OMFG!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The people's Republic of Australia
#64  March 20, 2009, 01:29:01 pm
    • Thailand
Have a nice boring life. ;D

Lol @ trying to get back at someone over the internet in a very extreme fashion because you were laughed at. How pathetic, squirm worm, SQUIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#65  March 20, 2009, 02:38:52 pm
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." ā€” Mel Brooks
"Iā€™m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#66  March 20, 2009, 02:42:35 pm
#67  March 20, 2009, 03:53:03 pm
    • Malaysia
You know what. Forget this. Forget all of this. Forget the revenge. Forget asking for help. Forget you guys. Forget all of this.

I think I'm pretty much done with everything to be honest. If ( or when) they look up my name next time. They'll laugh. They'll laugh at how pathetic I look trying to "take down" a stupid ass message board. Especially when they have real lives with plenty of more friends and stuff to do rather then some 17 year old lonely punk who sucks at everything.

Gee... first you came here seeking for help then you run everybody off with your rude attitude? They laugh at you, so what? I myself know there are people who disliked me, but do I mind? No, I don't, I'm neutral against people who disliked me. You are so pessimistic at everything. Would you do something similar in real life like this?

"Think before talking is better than talk before thinking" - Confucius
"You are Weak!" - SSUB Super Buu.

#68  March 20, 2009, 04:15:09 pm
No, I disagree. A pessimistic outlook on life isn't thrown in your face like that. Example....

"OMG, I'm such a loser, plz feel sorry for me!"...... One of many forms of attention whoring.

The people's Republic of Australia
#69  March 20, 2009, 05:23:05 pm
I don't give a shit about you guys attention.  I don't even know why I came to ask a question from you losers. You guys are worse then them.
#70  March 20, 2009, 05:30:46 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Have you tried threatening to make your chars private yet?
#71  March 20, 2009, 05:39:15 pm
    • Malaysia
I don't give a shit about you guys attention.  I don't even know why I came to ask a question from you losers. You guys are worse then them.
I am so poor I cannot pay attention to what you're saying. :(

If you're not accepting where you've went wrong and ignore us, so be it, I'm not wasting my energy to correct you.

Hello friends. I know this sounds weird but I'm pretty pissed. I use to visit a site called Gamefaqs for years and the site is horrible. It's full of trolls and idiots. I know I know. You can get that at any message board. But look. here's the problem. I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM THERE 5 FREAKIN TIMES!! Who causes the ban? The Anime and Manga Social Board ( or AMSB).

I'm not having a grudge with you, but it's a big difference from when you first came here. You're actually making new enemies yourself, stop being a jerk/asshole/troll/idiot and we'll(well, some) forget what you've said.

Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:46:57 pm by Lucky Charat
#72  March 20, 2009, 06:01:27 pm
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee

Like, stop whining. If you whine in real life, people besides your mommy avoid you, and if you whine on the Internet, people call the waaaaambulance.
#73  March 20, 2009, 08:13:55 pm
zthunder you asked for help on something and we all gave you a straight answer. you can't do shit about it. if you came here looking for help to swarm the forums you're shit out of luck. fucking move on already and get a new internet name for christ's sake
#74  March 20, 2009, 08:20:38 pm
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Well Zthunder, no offense, but you came at this like a total n00b.  You see, the problem is that you asked specifically for help here, not realizing that this place is run by people who try their best to come off as goody-two-shoes, believing that negativity in no way serves a purpose.  You would've had better luck going to 4chan's "/b/" forum if you wanted to raid the place - only problem there is that you may not want to take much of anybody's advice in regards to tinkering around with your own computer.  The safest method for attempting to take on the guys at any website while under the motivation to ruin it is to do everything yourself - you simply can't trust too many of the people who are into fucking up electronics online.  Go find books, I dunno, hacking windows for dummies or something, because relying on others over the internet is NOT worth it as, more likely than damaging your own computer, they'll get nothing done entirely.  Just be ready for the risk though, if you get caught hax0ring websites, you'll get blacklisted and never able to get service from any ISP again.

To everyone else, hey, lay off!  Our moderators here combined to become the one true, loving, forgiving, and merciful God stresses tolerance for n00bs like him.  He's obviously "misguided" and headed down the "wrong path", surely even he can change, as he may not "know better"?

WHY SO SERIOUS?
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter

DMK

#75  March 20, 2009, 08:23:32 pm
  • 141ā…”% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
What I don't understand and makes me think this is a troll is that he came from GameFAQ's and some how stumbled across a Mugen based forum. What could possibly lead you to come here of all places on the net to ask for help messing with other internet users that have troubled you? O me it doesn't add up.
#76  March 20, 2009, 08:26:02 pm
Well, actually, he's been here for almost a year now.  Mugen communities do often attract a lot of n00bs, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually legit about this.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#77  March 20, 2009, 08:27:21 pm
The hell? I've been apart of this site for a while. Mostly as a lurker. I love MUGEN. This is just the first time I've posted in the off topic.

Well Zthunder, no offense, but you came at this like a total n00b.  You see, the problem is that you asked specifically for help here, not realizing that this place is run by people who try their best to come off as goody-two-shoes, believing that negativity in no way serves a purpose.  You would've had better luck going to 4chan's "/b/" forum if you wanted to raid the place - only problem there is that you may not want to take much of anybody's advice in regards to tinkering around with your own computer.  The safest method for attempting to take on the guys at any website while under the motivation to ruin it is to do everything yourself - you simply can't trust too many of the people who are into fucking up electronics online.  Go find books, I dunno, hacking windows for dummies or something, because relying on others over the internet is NOT worth it as, more likely than damaging your own computer, they'll get nothing done entirely.  Just be ready for the risk though, if you get caught hax0ring websites, you'll get blacklisted and never able to get service from any ISP again.

To everyone else, hey, lay off!  Our moderators here combined to become the one true, loving, forgiving, and merciful God stresses tolerance for n00bs like him.  He's obviously "misguided" and headed down the "wrong path", surely even he can change, as he may not "know better"?

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Well I didn't really want to try and hack anything. I just wanted to break them down or hurt their feelings like they did mines. Plus hacking something like Gamefaqs is a pretty big thing. Of course I wouldn't have a problem with learning how to hack their irc if it's easy to learn.
#78  March 20, 2009, 08:31:56 pm
Oh yeah, and I was really considering 4chan but I've heard A LOT of bad things about that place. I'm scared that I might go their and end up being the target myself. But it looks like if I really want to do this I might have to take the risk.

DMK

#79  March 20, 2009, 08:33:40 pm
  • 141ā…”% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Why ask here though? What makes the radar go off and say "This place is all about getting back at people!"?
#80  March 20, 2009, 08:34:05 pm
Well I didn't really want to try and hack anything. I just wanted to break them down or hurt their feelings like they did mines. Plus hacking something like Gamefaqs is a pretty big thing. Of course I wouldn't have a problem with learning how to hack their irc if it's easy to learn.

Well then you have a problem.  Any smart person who's conditioned to the internet is detatched like a motherfucker to the point where words have no effect.  Untill something tangible or physically inconviencing occurs, you'll get no reaction whatsoever from anyone.  I suppose you could go to the library or some shit, register a ton of accounts from different computers and drop html bombs (I think that shit's outdated, I don't know what people would use now) or go to a thread that's requesting some sort of media (music, art, video) and then rapidshit them a virus or something.  Again, not much you can do, dude.  *shrugs*

Oh yeah, and I was really considering 4chan but I've heard A LOT of bad things about that place. I'm scared that I might go their and end up being the target myself. But it looks like if I really want to do this I might have to take the risk.
Well, a safer way would be to not give them any information on you whatsoever - no names, no links to threads, no emails, not one spec of info about yourself.  Just go there, pretend to be badass or some shit, exaggerate (I mean REALLY BLOW IT OUT OF PROPORTION and add stuff that actually didn't happen) your story all to hell, and ask for raid assistance.  I dunno, might work.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:38:53 pm by Sol Badguy Z