YesNoOk

MFG, you have an imposter. (Read 224507 times)

Started by Peter MKII, June 23, 2012, 05:13:34 pm
Re: MFG, you have an imposter.
#281  June 24, 2012, 11:26:49 pm
  • You PC bro?
I've always thought Navana was a nice guy... I must not have been around MFG in the past...

Also, damn Captain, that last part was kinda... harsh.  :-\
#282  June 24, 2012, 11:28:11 pm
    • USA
I've always thought Navana was a nice guy... I must not have been around MFG in the past...

Also, damn Captain, that last part was kinda... harsh.  :-\
Honestly, I am a nice person when treated with respect. I do my best to not acknowledge things around here that are about me mostly, due to if I speak my opinion, I get people upset. And nothing is too harsh for me, I've heard everything in the book.
#283  June 24, 2012, 11:29:25 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread is brilliant!

And Pete got owned straight in the ass! What a loser!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!

GOH

#284  June 24, 2012, 11:32:17 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Honestly, I am a nice person when treated with respect. I do my best to not acknowledge things around here that are about me mostly, due to if I speak my opinion, I get people upset. And nothing is too harsh for me, I've heard everything in the book.
If you want some respect you better start proving you deserve some. And so far the respect I have for you is zero.

You reap what you sow.
#285  June 24, 2012, 11:34:24 pm
    • Thailand
Peter foster starts a bash forum, Vegets 20XX is revealed as a Twilight fan, and Navana brings up Ca-wazy banning theories. This topic just keeps on giving.
When you put it like this, it's actually quite amusing. =p
#286  June 24, 2012, 11:39:46 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
And its gonna get better and better
#287  June 24, 2012, 11:39:52 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
When will this topic be put into the Hall of Fame?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!

MDD

#288  June 24, 2012, 11:42:25 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
^If it gets HOF'd then it can't get anymore replies. And of course there's still a ton left to do with this thread.

And goddamnit Peter why did you close the forums? I wanted to read what you posted there, if there WAS anything at all.

Shut the fuck up Navanna. No one gives a shit about what you think because you're an annoying, attention grabbing dumbfuck that is using their sexuality as a excuse as to why people don't like you, which is dishonest and retarded.

If you haven't realized is yet, I do not like you at all and you will never get my respect.
#289  June 24, 2012, 11:45:32 pm
    • USA
#290  June 24, 2012, 11:46:20 pm
    • Germany
^If it gets HOF'd then it can't get anymore replies. And of course there's still a ton left to do with this thread.

Nope. Besides jumping on the bash navana bandwagon I suppose...

Off we go! It was fun while it lasted :)