YesNoOk

Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P. (Read 348581 times)

Started by Jamessmithy967, August 06, 2015, 08:59:48 pm
Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P.
#1  August 06, 2015, 08:59:48 pm
    • USA
    • Jamessmithy967@gmail.com
Viofitz, very nice sprite.  Please however do NOT add any GORE sprites to her.  If you made any please remove them.  That is what I hate about her old sprite besides the poor quality and I don't even use her because of her gore sprites.  She is too pretty for gore with this new sprite and I want this sprite to re-spark my interest in playing as her.  Let us know when she is done and available for download.
Re: Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P.
#2  August 06, 2015, 09:07:42 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Do not tell an author/artist to remove something due to your own preference. That's really rude. If you don't like anything that may be released with these (or any) sprites you simply remove them yourself!
You don't get to dictate what other artists can and can't create in their works.

EDIT: Thought this was in the Resource Release board for some reason. Also do not bump topics that are over 30 days old unless you have something useful to add.
Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:15:46 pm by Just No Point
#3  August 08, 2015, 01:49:35 am
    • USA
I didn't mean to be rude.  I am just sick of seeing my favorite character slaughtered to pieces.  I think that it is just logical to understand that.  The author asked for constructive criticism so that is my piece.  He made a great sprite that I just don't want to see destroyed. I am not "dictating" what the author can do, I am simply asking him not to add any gore sprites (rip his own character to pieces).  Any logical, decent person could understand me asking this question. Several mugen players hate gore, I am not the only one, so I asked nicely for the character not to be torn into pieces.  "Oh so terrible" LOL.
#4  August 08, 2015, 02:30:13 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Isn't the point of Samurai Shodown characters to kill their opponents in a way or another in nearly every game of the series, though?

Like, if it bothers you so much, just make a character with VioFitz sprites by yourself and don't include any gore in it. Or you could just wait until someone else did, and in case there was violence included somehow, you could just open up and edit the character.

Also, for something that bothers "several" mugen players, you're the first person that I'm seeing to feel so bothered about violence-- specially from a character that comes from a violent franchise to begin with. That's like asking to not include fatalities in a Mortal Kombat mugen character.

Shit

DW

#5  August 08, 2015, 02:31:40 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It's his waifu. Don't interfere.
#6  August 08, 2015, 02:36:19 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Getting between a man and his waifu can end your laifu
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#7  August 09, 2015, 12:13:34 am
    • USA
Well if it a character that you like you feel more sensitive to it and Mina has excessively violently gore, not moderate gore like Femina Blakey or Warner's Leela.  MotorRoach, you mentioned Samurai Showdown taking down characters in violent way, but yet Iroha has ZERO, YES 0 gore sprites included in her sprites in fighter factory and she holds giant freaking knives!!  Iroha comes from the violent game Samurai Showdown, but yet there is almost no gore of her in mugen and no gore sprites made of her and no gore versions of her.

People tend to favor Iroha over Mina as a waifu character, thus several people must obviously take an aversion to gore of her and there are not even many mugen gore pictures of her.  Most normal people I know don't like seeing their favorite female anime characters torn to shreds.  However I found by accident that Iroha  is a common Hentai character despite having no gore sprites.  I don't mind gun or shooting or blood games, but gore bothers me a bit especially excessive gore. 

I find anime gore especially creepy because you are tearing cute characters to pieces, which is a very odd mix.   However I don't exactly mind mortal kombat, because the characters seem darker to begin with.  Most of the more attractive mugen characters like Iroha,  Chun-li tend not to have gore sprites whether they come form a violent game or not, so people must have at least some aversion to gore unless they are a potential serial-killer.

I would remove Mina's gore sprites myself, but there are WAY too many of them and each one is progressively worse and I don't have the stomach for it.

I don't know much about samurai showdown  and never played it, but I just now that the mugen version of Iroha has no gore sprites so I just think a new gore-less version of Mina would be ideal or at least a non-gore option.  This is mugen, a custom game not mortal combat or samurai showdown.
#8  August 09, 2015, 06:05:43 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I don't know much about samurai showdown  and never played it

I'm going to have to trigger you for a moment, then.

Also, are you telling me that some characters shouldn't be torn to shreds because... they are attractive? Nobody really cares about your preference for preserving waifus, and nor should anybody care. You're asking for VioFitz to remove gore just because you don't like it, despite even Mina herself having a finisher move in Samurai Shodown V.

Iroha is also a highly irrelevant argument, because from what I know, Iroha debuts in Samurai Shodown 6... which is not nearly as violent as 5, so it's no surprise that there's no violence in her sprites.

And at last, you're being obsessive with basically nothing. Including this gore that triggers you so much isn't even a requirement for CvS characters, and from what I know, VioFitz didn't ever mention including anything violent, and yet you come from nowhere telling him to remove something that  you couldn't even be sure that was included or not.

Congratu-fucking-lations.

Shit
#9  August 09, 2015, 06:31:01 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Though I want to be nice... and I wish everyone else would be...

I can't help but tell you the truth: in canon, your waifu is dead. She commits suicide at the end of SS5 because of that stupid rat thing.
#10  August 09, 2015, 06:40:37 am
  • For honor!
Iroha stripped for me
#11  August 09, 2015, 08:51:54 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I can't help but tell you the truth: in canon, your waifu is dead. She commits suicide at the end of SS5 because of that stupid rat thing.

I simply love you, xDDDD
I swear there was something cool here!!
#12  August 09, 2015, 08:59:50 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/

I've though Zankuro [In his Super Japanese form] tore her apart ... Everything is lies D:
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#13  August 09, 2015, 11:51:13 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Jamessmithy967, no, just shut up. One cannot claim said character is a waifu if one does not know about said character. You not playing her in the games she's actually been in is another major no no. Mina is pretty depressing character, but you only "like" her because of her looks.  As someone who actually plays the damn games and uses Mina, as well as knows Mina's character and background, it's easier to call you a damn jabroni. You are not the real.
No

lui

#14  August 09, 2015, 12:04:48 pm
    • USA
this guy must join the guild full of soccer moms who wanted to petition mortal kombat to be less violent in the 90's
lel
#15  August 09, 2015, 02:52:47 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Moomaster calm down with the "shut up"s and name calling. You can disagree and even poke at him for what he's saying. But he hasn't reacted in a way that would warrant such aggression.
#16  August 09, 2015, 07:57:05 pm
    • USA
I just nicely  asked for well-designed sprite not to have gore in it and all of this fall-out and name calling for a matter that doesn't even concern you? How ridiculous.  You people are too unstable and demented for me to deal with.  I can't even take you all seriously any more.
#17  August 09, 2015, 08:08:39 pm
    • USA
You bumped a topic that was months-old to make a ridiculous request for a spriter doing a personal project to not include something that he may not have been planning on including anyway. You did this in your FIRST POST. You have made yourself seem more unstable and demented and unable to take seriously than we could EVER make you. Take a bow and consider shaping up.
This time
This time
#18  August 09, 2015, 08:12:44 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I just nicely  asked for well-designed sprite not to have gore in it and all of this fall-out and name calling for a matter that doesn't even concern you? How ridiculous.  You people are too unstable and demented for me to deal with.  I can't even take you all seriously any more.

Well, joking mode off...

A sincerily suggestion:

Do you learn how to use Fighter Factory? You can delete ALL sprites who are used for Fatality/Zetsumei Ougi states on groups even without seeing these.

After the char is finished you just only ask to author where exactly are the groups who uses custom sprites for fatalities. After that just delete the groups. It's a friendly tip. Aside the jokings on the other posts, I really understand your trouble with violence/gorish stuff on fighting games[no, seriously, i REALLY understand, without sarcasm or irony] but the next time when you want to suggest to avoid violent stuff, remember you always can delete all 'undesired' stuff and play as your wish.

I probably will be mocked to say that type of tip, but I'm not regret to help someone XD
- Donations is welcome
#19  August 09, 2015, 08:19:57 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Or you just can learn to sprite or code for doing stuff instead of waiting others to do it
I swear there was something cool here!!
#20  August 09, 2015, 08:25:07 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
/\ Great resume :P
- Donations is welcome
#21  August 09, 2015, 08:27:24 pm
After the char is finished you just only ask to author where exactly are the groups who uses custom sprites for fatalities.
that would only cause a repeat of what happened in this thread
#22  August 09, 2015, 08:44:09 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I just nicely  asked for well-designed sprite not to have gore in it and all of this fall-out and name calling for a matter that doesn't even concern you?
You posted on a public board, your message and the reasoning behind it is subject to scrutiny. If you cannot deal with people calling you out in your extremely flawed, selfish and quite honestly pathetic requests you shouldn't make them at all.

Take this public humiliation as a lesson; you musn't act like a hard headed weeaboo around this place.
#23  August 09, 2015, 10:32:09 pm
Wow! Great looking character.
#24  August 09, 2015, 11:46:52 pm
  • Niigasan
Called him a jabroni that shit made my day lmaoooo
#25  August 10, 2015, 02:36:25 am
    • USA
Well since you all actually replied back and thought you made a point I have more to say.  Lol, you stated public humiliation.  You guys are just sick and demented people who like arguing and violence just for the sake of it.  You all are jabronis for trying to gang up and pick on one person rather than making it a fair one-on-one argument.  ShinZankuro, FeLo_llop and Titiln are pretty much the only ones with common decency with the exception of a few others..  Man you people are just sick and just don't get it.  I just asked a question and you all had to make a scene instead of having a calm response.

Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much.  If people liked the idea of slaughtering anime characters to pieces, some of which are priestesses, they would not have made adjustments.  Also, the creators obviously favored Iroha so they did not want her to be in super gorey game?  Do you think that it is a coincidence that the most favored female of the series is in the lease violent installment of the game?  Most fighting games do NOT have gore and even the select few games that do tend to tone them other than Mortal Kombat.  Let's pretend Mina did not exist, what kind of sick game would have you kill young priestesses that look like Rimururu and Nakoruru?  This game has real ethical issues.

I  play Mortal Kombat 10 at my friend's house sometimes and at least the game makes it obvious that it is meant to be dark and gives characters a dark and realistic design and many of them are military people or ninjas or other fighters.  Rimururu and Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.  The fact that they are priestesses makes the matter way worse.  If I don't like gore that is my business.  You don't have to be selfish, demented gore freaks and try to make everyone love gore.  The way I play mugen is more like street fighter, which is how the MAJORITY of fighting games play.
#26  August 10, 2015, 02:44:06 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That has nothing to do with what was said now, and what you posted proves that you're a fucking idiot. Point out to me who was arguing with you, and who like violence for the sake of it.

And if SSVI had no gore? So fucking what? Nobody, especially VioFitz will appeal to your requests, what you asked for was stupid rude and uncalled for, and above all, that 2nd paragraph about SSVI is totally irrelevant.

Also, nobody is a selfish demented gore freak, you're just a sniveling brat who can't handle a bit of fictional guts and blood flying out. Your problem, and yours alone. Congratulations on humiliating yourself even further.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:49:44 am by Black Hatter
#27  August 10, 2015, 02:50:42 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
you could not use the char and then you wouldn't need to worry about the gore and blah blah blah

Also, I'm not sure how you expected a "one-on-one" argument on a forum? Just as you are free to give your input on the violence thing, they're allowed to give their input to what you say.

I believe you are taking this all too seriously tbh
#28  August 10, 2015, 02:55:04 am
the problem is that your requests aren't reasonable. what you should do instead is learn how to edit mugen characters to remove things you don't like, but that's really not for this thread.
#29  August 10, 2015, 02:56:14 am
    • USA
Lol. Another psycho joins the chat.  Practically the whole freaking board was arguing with me.  Nothing I said or asked was rude.  What is rude is you people calling each other names and cursing for no good reason.  Apparently you are stupid and hard-headed psychopath without any morals to comprehend any piece of information that is foreign to you.  It is part of my religion not to like extreme gore or violence so deal with that or go to hell.
#30  August 10, 2015, 03:00:51 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
#31  August 10, 2015, 03:01:31 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Lol. Another psycho joins the chat.  Practically the whole freaking board was arguing with me.  Nothing I said or asked was rude.  What is rude is you people calling each other names and cursing for no good reason.  Apparently you are stupid and hard-headed psychopath without any morals to comprehend any piece of information that is foreign to you.  It is part of my religion not to like extreme gore or violence so deal with that or go to hell.

In the end, that's YOU'RE FUCKING PROBLEM. You can't handle it, go away. Don't go in, asking someone to remove something for you, just because you don't like it or it hurts your religion. You brought the cursing upon yourself because of your own stupidity and bratty attitude.

To be honest, you're the stupid and hard-headed a-hole here. Just because I like fictional violence and gore doesn't mean I have no morals. Do I like the gore and blood of Samurai Shodown? No, but that doesn't give me the right to tell someone who is doing a style conversion of a game that contains gore and blood to omit these animations because I don't like it or it hurts my religion. Hell, I love how you're accusing people of psychosis because they like a bit of blood and gore, I wonder if you know what it even means, considering that you're thicker than two plies of toilet paper.

This is a forum for people who love fighting games, which are violent in general. Go shove religion up your ass and take it somewhere else. Better yet, delete MUGEN and find a different hobby, you fucking brat.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:14:28 am by Black Hatter
#32  August 10, 2015, 03:05:45 am
    • USA

You gotta look at it from the point of view of the spriter. You're telling him to not to do something when it's completely out of your control to decide what he can or can't do. Imagine if you were doing your thing and someone, out of nowhere, decides to dictate what you can or can't do. And that someone is doing that just because he doesn't like something you weren't even going to include to begin with, and that someone is someone no one knows at all.

Yeah... That can't end well at all now, can it?
#33  August 10, 2015, 03:14:09 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much.
Are you autistic?

(And didn't you just claim that you knew nothing about the series? Why make such an uninformed statement right afterwards?)
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:38:19 am by S.D.
#34  August 10, 2015, 03:36:21 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
OK the gloves are off.
You all are jabronis for trying to gang up and pick on one person rather than making it a fair one-on-one argument.
You probably don't even know what that means and are just repeating what Moo said.

ShinZankuro, FeLo_llop and Titiln are pretty much the only ones with common decency with the exception of a few others..  Man you people are just sick and just don't get it.  I just asked a question and you all had to make a scene instead of having a calm response.
Oh I "get it" alright. I probably "get it" more than anybody else here. That's why I said I wished everyone would be nice about this in spite of you acting like an imbecile. That's why I broke the truth to you (albeit slightly bluntly, yet still quite nicely) because you said you hadn't played the games.

And like Moo said, how in the bloody hell could you call her a waifu or whatever if you hadn't played the game she's from? That is the one thing I do not get. Like MooMaster said, I suppose you are a jabroni and you are not the real.

Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much. If people liked the idea of slaughtering anime characters to pieces, some of which are priestesses, they would not have made adjustments.  Also, the creators obviously favored Iroha so they did not want her to be in super gorey game?  Do you think that it is a coincidence that the most favored female of the series is in the lease violent installment of the game?  Most fighting games do NOT have gore and even the select few games that do tend to tone them other than Mortal Kombat.  Let's pretend Mina did not exist, what kind of sick game would have you kill young priestesses that look like Rimururu and Nakoruru?  This game has real ethical issues.
I am going to focus on only what I bolded because the rest of this paragraph is simply laughable: Samurai Shodown 64 and Samurai Shodown 5, because that game would still probably exist even without her. She's not that important to the story, something you'd know if you'd actually played it.

I  play Mortal Kombat 10 at my friend's house sometimes and at least the game makes it obvious that it is meant to be dark and gives characters a dark and realistic design and many of them are military people or ninjas or other fighters.
So what's the problem, then?

Rimururu and Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.
And that's part of what makes it unsettling. Gee, you think it might have been what they were going for?

The fact that they are priestesses makes the matter way worse.  If I don't like gore that is my business.  You don't have to be selfish, demented gore freaks and try to make everyone love gore.  The way I play mugen is more like street fighter, which is how the MAJORITY of fighting games play.
We're not, you're just bringing this up for really no reason. Did you miss the part where this was a CvS conversion and CvS has no fatalities or zetsumei ougis or whatever you want to call them? Or did you not play that either?

Like the rest have been saying, you came out of nowhere, and in your first post, you made an ass of yourself, and now you're projecting by calling everyone insane psychos when so far the only person that's been acting like anything of the sort is you. And the fact you have a problem with Samsho and no problems with Mortal Kombat makes you look like even more of an idiot because it's hypocritical. There's essentially no difference outside of your own head and the fact everyone else is calling you out on it is proof of that.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:43:43 am by Jesuszilla
#35  August 10, 2015, 03:37:45 am
  • For honor!
Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.
I don't think someone with a homicidal split personality belongs in an E rated game. Just sayin'

Iroha stripped for me
#36  August 10, 2015, 03:38:23 am
thread shouldve been named I Chop You're Waifu
#37  August 10, 2015, 04:10:33 am
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
oh my god

DW

#38  August 10, 2015, 04:54:42 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Mina's with me anyway. So just let it go. I tax that ass for days.
#39  August 10, 2015, 05:01:22 am
    • USA
DivineNTR
This time
This time
#40  August 10, 2015, 05:34:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
most people I talk to are pretty happy that samsho is not historically enough to have haohmaru rape nakoruru before/after killing her.
#41  August 10, 2015, 06:06:32 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#42  August 10, 2015, 06:28:32 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#43  August 10, 2015, 06:33:39 am
  • For honor!

with this religious offering of waifu organs my god ensures I'll do something really disrespectful to Xan with Mii Swordfighter in smash 4 again
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:16:56 am by Alpaca-San
#44  August 10, 2015, 06:56:00 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Spoiler: Missed opportunity (click to see content)
#45  August 10, 2015, 07:17:50 am
  • For honor!
Since you asked nicely
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:19:11 am by Alpaca-San
#46  August 10, 2015, 07:21:59 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I like how she casually is looking at him ripping her heart as if it was a common day occurence.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#47  August 10, 2015, 07:43:09 am
  • For honor!
It is when you're a samurai shodown priestess
Iroha stripped for me
#48  August 10, 2015, 07:56:01 am
#49  August 10, 2015, 08:32:48 am
  • Developer of Samurai Shodown: Rebirth by Blood
Well, I can't wait until I make my SS Mugen announcement.  It will be hilarious.
#50  August 10, 2015, 09:29:38 am
#51  August 10, 2015, 10:14:26 am
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
Romantic :/
#52  August 10, 2015, 10:24:59 am
Oh cool, my topic of specialty got split from the part of the forum I barely post in.

yet Iroha has ZERO, YES 0 gore sprites included in her sprites in fighter factory and she holds giant freaking knives!!

Yeah, I like her set of weapons too...

Ya know, you could save yourself a lot of trouble by not DLing characters that use the gore sprites. Pretty sure CvS Ryu isn't gonna decapitate anyone with a Hadoken. Just trying to help.

Also, I lost my sanity and resigned to hell a long time ago.
#53  August 10, 2015, 10:47:10 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The only ones allowed to be special snowflakes in SS are Nakoruru and Rimururu anyway.

And they lost that special snowflake status in 5S(or was it 6, I forget.)
#54  August 10, 2015, 11:06:16 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
And like Moo said, how in the bloody hell could you call her a waifu or whatever if you hadn't played the game she's from?
It happens. Just look at all the people who claim to love the Darkstalkers girls but don't know the first thing about the series.
#55  August 10, 2015, 11:09:39 am
  • For honor!
The only ones allowed to be special snowflakes in SS are Nakoruru and Rimururu anyway.

And they lost that special snowflake status in 5S(or was it 6, I forget.)
Nakoruru could be killed in 1 and 2
Nakoruru and Rimururu could not in 3 and 4 because SNK wanted to avoid controversy by only allowing full grown women to die in those games (Charlotte)
Samurai Shodown 64 and its sequel was when Nakoruru and Rimururu lost their death immunity because they're adults in those games.
5 Special was just Yuki Enterprise not giving a fuck and let an even younger Nakoruru and Rimururu get fatalitied.
6 was bloodless and deathless entirely because Sega published the game and don't like blood in their arcade games anymore if House of the Dead 4 and Guilty Gear meant anything.

Anyways
Ya know, you could save yourself a lot of trouble by not DLing characters that use the gore sprites. Pretty sure CvS Ryu isn't gonna decapitate anyone with a Hadoken. Just trying to help.

Here's my next WIP: CVS C. Ryu with a fatality in which the opponent is turned into a Waifu and is decapitated with a hadouken. I'll be accepting palettes for the insane color seperation, allowing submissions for custom screenpack portraits, and holding auditions for the custom voice shortly.
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:21:16 am by Alpaca-San
#56  August 10, 2015, 11:14:53 am
And like Moo said, how in the bloody hell could you call her a waifu or whatever if you hadn't played the game she's from?
It happens. Just look at all the people who claim to love the Darkstalkers girls but don't know the first thing about the series.

Or know anything about the damn characters outside of their erection-inducing capabilities, those are the worst. FG waifu =/=
easymode anime waifu.

Here's my next WIP: CVS C. Ryu with a fatality in which the opponent is turned into a Waifu and is decapitated with a hadouken. I'll be accepting palettes for the insane color seperation, allowing submissions for custom screenpack portraits, and holding auditions for the custom voice shortly.

^ COTY right there, can't wait.
#57  August 10, 2015, 11:18:37 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Preferably, I think a Hadouken would not decapitate someone, but instead turns their bottom half into Philly Cheese steak.

Spoiler: As seen here (click to see content)
#58  August 10, 2015, 11:56:41 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#59  August 10, 2015, 07:13:39 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Someone needs to add waifu melting into their MUGEN characters.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#60  August 10, 2015, 08:50:12 pm
  • For honor!
You ask Waifu Melting I say that does kinda exist in MUGEN
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:22:20 am by Alpaca-San
#61  August 10, 2015, 08:56:32 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
#62  August 10, 2015, 09:18:38 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#63  August 10, 2015, 11:27:35 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
You know, all this time you're posting Mina getting killed, and that guy hasn't come back and started ranting yet. Was he banned yet, or am I just tempting fate at this point?
#64  August 10, 2015, 11:29:53 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I don't think he's banned actually
#65  August 10, 2015, 11:39:30 pm
he's a new member. he probably doesn't even know that he's being talked about here.

@Jamessmithy967: this barren wasteland right here is the shit thread. the place that derailing conversions that are unrelated to the threads go to, you can continue your discussion here if you want.
#66  August 10, 2015, 11:40:43 pm
#67  August 10, 2015, 11:42:45 pm
yeah i want to get my hands on Arpa's Mugen build too
#68  August 10, 2015, 11:46:23 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
#69  August 11, 2015, 01:39:45 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
idk it just looks like a plastic anime figurine melting to me.
#70  August 11, 2015, 01:54:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
idk it just looks like a plastic anime figurine melting to me.

As horrifying as it looks, that's pretty much what it is in the end. Now if only Ashens can do the same to those blind box figurines.
#71  August 11, 2015, 01:58:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I showed that vid to a friend. She's been watching that channel for like an hour now. o_O
#72  August 11, 2015, 02:35:56 am
  • For honor!
My favorite part was when the head slumped down as if the action figure actually just died.

Ah this all brings me so far back to when everything that entered my mugen folder died horribly a bunch of times. Honestly I can't think of anyone who had as much fun with MUGEN as I did...
Iroha stripped for me

DW

#73  August 11, 2015, 03:54:41 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You know, all this time you're posting Mina getting killed, and that guy hasn't come back and started ranting yet. Was he banned yet, or am I just tempting fate at this point?

Or here's a thought:

Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck. Why should he? Honestly I feel this whole thing was blown way outta proportion. JNP had already handled it, though everyone else decided to chime in. It is what it is though.
#74  August 11, 2015, 03:59:24 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Can we just split it and put it in HOF?
#75  August 11, 2015, 04:03:12 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Idk, that other thread seem HoF worthy. Been getting a lot of attention lately.
#76  August 11, 2015, 04:52:56 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's actually been a while since there's been a HOF thread. This one looks good enough to me. I'll give it a day or so then move it. @mods if you need to merge a thread here go ahead and move this discussion to HOF 1st.

Once the thread is there it'll be locked and immortalized. So make your next replies really shine! This is your big chance with fore warning!
#77  August 11, 2015, 05:05:59 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
tempest is a fraud
#78  August 11, 2015, 05:12:21 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
OK LISTEN HERE MOTHERFUCKER
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#79  August 11, 2015, 06:02:07 am
  • For honor!
All of you are my frauds <3

You're not safe even if you don't have gore sprites. At least not from Daimonmau.
Iroha stripped for me
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:23:12 am by Alpaca-San
#80  August 11, 2015, 06:04:03 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Oh hey, her stomach now turned into pulled pork.
#81  August 11, 2015, 06:07:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Alpaca. Will your images stand the test of time in the HOF? Better make sure you're hosting them well. You'll look pretty dumb if the images are broken in a year or so. Make your legacy be the gore. Not the piss
#82  August 11, 2015, 06:07:42 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#83  August 11, 2015, 06:09:35 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Fun fact there's a Burger King by my new place that advertises its pulled pork and every time I read it I keep thinking the sign says "try our pulled fork".
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#84  August 11, 2015, 06:27:41 am
  • Raging Fist
oh god same here for the Burger King in Frackville.
Also am I the only one here that thinks their burgers are well...tiny?
#85  August 11, 2015, 06:29:20 am
  • For honor!
Alpaca. Will your images stand the test of time in the HOF? Better make sure you're hosting them well. You'll look pretty dumb if the images are broken in a year or so. Make your legacy be the gore. Not the piss
I'm pretty sure my legacy already is more about the gore than the accusations of being into piss but I changed to a more reliable host anyways.
And gotta make sure I send this off with my own character joining in on the fun

thank you MUGEN Guild for reminding me that killing is fun
Iroha stripped for me
#86  August 11, 2015, 06:38:15 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Does sending waifus into space a thing Arpa?
#87  August 11, 2015, 06:52:15 am
  • For honor!
Well it's technically being dead when you stop thinking
Iroha stripped for me
#88  August 11, 2015, 07:58:44 am
1.you stop breathing at the moment you swallow something
2.your brain has to stop thinking when you're about to swallow unimaginable things

so you die momentarily every time you swallow a mouthful of piss for example.
#89  August 11, 2015, 08:13:21 am
  • For honor!
I'm not into piss.
Iroha stripped for me
#90  August 11, 2015, 12:33:13 pm
those fatalities, are they all your custom edits on chars? have you released them?
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:36:38 pm by Gennos
#91  August 11, 2015, 03:18:28 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:23:50 pm by Watta
#92  August 11, 2015, 03:28:32 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I like to imagine that Arpa is a cute anime girl and that she gets all flustered and moe every time we tease her about her non existant fetishes
#93  August 11, 2015, 03:29:26 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Does she proceed to make KAWAII sounds like "Nyuu!~" and then become tsundere?
#94  August 11, 2015, 03:57:08 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I bet she would stutter a lot
Spoiler: I hate myself (click to see content)
#95  August 11, 2015, 03:59:46 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
A Watta-Alpaca-Erroratu piss fetish triangle. So very rich :XD:
#96  August 11, 2015, 04:01:12 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I'm so proud of you all.
#97  August 11, 2015, 04:24:34 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ

Bea

#98  August 11, 2015, 04:26:30 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
You people are weird...
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#99  August 11, 2015, 04:41:37 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
^Truer words have never been spoken.

But I fucking love this weird place. XD
#100  August 11, 2015, 04:43:25 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
ehh... i don't have much love for you guys, but i can learn to respect you at least.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#101  August 11, 2015, 04:45:52 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
you'll fucking love us :^