YesNoOk

Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P. (Read 348732 times)

Started by Jamessmithy967, August 06, 2015, 08:59:48 pm
Re: Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P.
#21  August 09, 2015, 08:27:24 pm
After the char is finished you just only ask to author where exactly are the groups who uses custom sprites for fatalities.
that would only cause a repeat of what happened in this thread
#22  August 09, 2015, 08:44:09 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I just nicely  asked for well-designed sprite not to have gore in it and all of this fall-out and name calling for a matter that doesn't even concern you?
You posted on a public board, your message and the reasoning behind it is subject to scrutiny. If you cannot deal with people calling you out in your extremely flawed, selfish and quite honestly pathetic requests you shouldn't make them at all.

Take this public humiliation as a lesson; you musn't act like a hard headed weeaboo around this place.
#23  August 09, 2015, 10:32:09 pm
Wow! Great looking character.
#24  August 09, 2015, 11:46:52 pm
  • Niigasan
Called him a jabroni that shit made my day lmaoooo
#25  August 10, 2015, 02:36:25 am
    • USA
    • Jamessmithy967@gmail.com
Well since you all actually replied back and thought you made a point I have more to say.  Lol, you stated public humiliation.  You guys are just sick and demented people who like arguing and violence just for the sake of it.  You all are jabronis for trying to gang up and pick on one person rather than making it a fair one-on-one argument.  ShinZankuro, FeLo_llop and Titiln are pretty much the only ones with common decency with the exception of a few others..  Man you people are just sick and just don't get it.  I just asked a question and you all had to make a scene instead of having a calm response.

Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much.  If people liked the idea of slaughtering anime characters to pieces, some of which are priestesses, they would not have made adjustments.  Also, the creators obviously favored Iroha so they did not want her to be in super gorey game?  Do you think that it is a coincidence that the most favored female of the series is in the lease violent installment of the game?  Most fighting games do NOT have gore and even the select few games that do tend to tone them other than Mortal Kombat.  Let's pretend Mina did not exist, what kind of sick game would have you kill young priestesses that look like Rimururu and Nakoruru?  This game has real ethical issues.

I  play Mortal Kombat 10 at my friend's house sometimes and at least the game makes it obvious that it is meant to be dark and gives characters a dark and realistic design and many of them are military people or ninjas or other fighters.  Rimururu and Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.  The fact that they are priestesses makes the matter way worse.  If I don't like gore that is my business.  You don't have to be selfish, demented gore freaks and try to make everyone love gore.  The way I play mugen is more like street fighter, which is how the MAJORITY of fighting games play.
#26  August 10, 2015, 02:44:06 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That has nothing to do with what was said now, and what you posted proves that you're a fucking idiot. Point out to me who was arguing with you, and who like violence for the sake of it.

And if SSVI had no gore? So fucking what? Nobody, especially VioFitz will appeal to your requests, what you asked for was stupid rude and uncalled for, and above all, that 2nd paragraph about SSVI is totally irrelevant.

Also, nobody is a selfish demented gore freak, you're just a sniveling brat who can't handle a bit of fictional guts and blood flying out. Your problem, and yours alone. Congratulations on humiliating yourself even further.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:49:44 am by Black Hatter
#27  August 10, 2015, 02:50:42 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
you could not use the char and then you wouldn't need to worry about the gore and blah blah blah

Also, I'm not sure how you expected a "one-on-one" argument on a forum? Just as you are free to give your input on the violence thing, they're allowed to give their input to what you say.

I believe you are taking this all too seriously tbh
#28  August 10, 2015, 02:55:04 am
the problem is that your requests aren't reasonable. what you should do instead is learn how to edit mugen characters to remove things you don't like, but that's really not for this thread.
#29  August 10, 2015, 02:56:14 am
    • USA
    • Jamessmithy967@gmail.com
Lol. Another psycho joins the chat.  Practically the whole freaking board was arguing with me.  Nothing I said or asked was rude.  What is rude is you people calling each other names and cursing for no good reason.  Apparently you are stupid and hard-headed psychopath without any morals to comprehend any piece of information that is foreign to you.  It is part of my religion not to like extreme gore or violence so deal with that or go to hell.
#30  August 10, 2015, 03:00:51 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
#31  August 10, 2015, 03:01:31 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Lol. Another psycho joins the chat.  Practically the whole freaking board was arguing with me.  Nothing I said or asked was rude.  What is rude is you people calling each other names and cursing for no good reason.  Apparently you are stupid and hard-headed psychopath without any morals to comprehend any piece of information that is foreign to you.  It is part of my religion not to like extreme gore or violence so deal with that or go to hell.

In the end, that's YOU'RE FUCKING PROBLEM. You can't handle it, go away. Don't go in, asking someone to remove something for you, just because you don't like it or it hurts your religion. You brought the cursing upon yourself because of your own stupidity and bratty attitude.

To be honest, you're the stupid and hard-headed a-hole here. Just because I like fictional violence and gore doesn't mean I have no morals. Do I like the gore and blood of Samurai Shodown? No, but that doesn't give me the right to tell someone who is doing a style conversion of a game that contains gore and blood to omit these animations because I don't like it or it hurts my religion. Hell, I love how you're accusing people of psychosis because they like a bit of blood and gore, I wonder if you know what it even means, considering that you're thicker than two plies of toilet paper.

This is a forum for people who love fighting games, which are violent in general. Go shove religion up your ass and take it somewhere else. Better yet, delete MUGEN and find a different hobby, you fucking brat.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:14:28 am by Black Hatter
#32  August 10, 2015, 03:05:45 am
    • USA

You gotta look at it from the point of view of the spriter. You're telling him to not to do something when it's completely out of your control to decide what he can or can't do. Imagine if you were doing your thing and someone, out of nowhere, decides to dictate what you can or can't do. And that someone is doing that just because he doesn't like something you weren't even going to include to begin with, and that someone is someone no one knows at all.

Yeah... That can't end well at all now, can it?
#33  August 10, 2015, 03:14:09 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much.
Are you autistic?

(And didn't you just claim that you knew nothing about the series? Why make such an uninformed statement right afterwards?)
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:38:19 am by S.D.
#34  August 10, 2015, 03:36:21 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
OK the gloves are off.
You all are jabronis for trying to gang up and pick on one person rather than making it a fair one-on-one argument.
You probably don't even know what that means and are just repeating what Moo said.

ShinZankuro, FeLo_llop and Titiln are pretty much the only ones with common decency with the exception of a few others..  Man you people are just sick and just don't get it.  I just asked a question and you all had to make a scene instead of having a calm response.
Oh I "get it" alright. I probably "get it" more than anybody else here. That's why I said I wished everyone would be nice about this in spite of you acting like an imbecile. That's why I broke the truth to you (albeit slightly bluntly, yet still quite nicely) because you said you hadn't played the games.

And like Moo said, how in the bloody hell could you call her a waifu or whatever if you hadn't played the game she's from? That is the one thing I do not get. Like MooMaster said, I suppose you are a jabroni and you are not the real.

Samurai Showdown VI and later installments were obviously toned down because others (or at least the programmers) did not like violence as much. If people liked the idea of slaughtering anime characters to pieces, some of which are priestesses, they would not have made adjustments.  Also, the creators obviously favored Iroha so they did not want her to be in super gorey game?  Do you think that it is a coincidence that the most favored female of the series is in the lease violent installment of the game?  Most fighting games do NOT have gore and even the select few games that do tend to tone them other than Mortal Kombat.  Let's pretend Mina did not exist, what kind of sick game would have you kill young priestesses that look like Rimururu and Nakoruru?  This game has real ethical issues.
I am going to focus on only what I bolded because the rest of this paragraph is simply laughable: Samurai Shodown 64 and Samurai Shodown 5, because that game would still probably exist even without her. She's not that important to the story, something you'd know if you'd actually played it.

I  play Mortal Kombat 10 at my friend's house sometimes and at least the game makes it obvious that it is meant to be dark and gives characters a dark and realistic design and many of them are military people or ninjas or other fighters.
So what's the problem, then?

Rimururu and Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.
And that's part of what makes it unsettling. Gee, you think it might have been what they were going for?

The fact that they are priestesses makes the matter way worse.  If I don't like gore that is my business.  You don't have to be selfish, demented gore freaks and try to make everyone love gore.  The way I play mugen is more like street fighter, which is how the MAJORITY of fighting games play.
We're not, you're just bringing this up for really no reason. Did you miss the part where this was a CvS conversion and CvS has no fatalities or zetsumei ougis or whatever you want to call them? Or did you not play that either?

Like the rest have been saying, you came out of nowhere, and in your first post, you made an ass of yourself, and now you're projecting by calling everyone insane psychos when so far the only person that's been acting like anything of the sort is you. And the fact you have a problem with Samsho and no problems with Mortal Kombat makes you look like even more of an idiot because it's hypocritical. There's essentially no difference outside of your own head and the fact everyone else is calling you out on it is proof of that.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:43:43 am by Jesuszilla
#35  August 10, 2015, 03:37:45 am
  • For honor!
Nakoruru look like they could belong to a rated E Nintendo or Touhou game, which makes it WAY creepier.
I don't think someone with a homicidal split personality belongs in an E rated game. Just sayin'

Iroha stripped for me
#36  August 10, 2015, 03:38:23 am
thread shouldve been named I Chop You're Waifu
#37  August 10, 2015, 04:10:33 am
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
oh my god

DW

#38  August 10, 2015, 04:54:42 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Mina's with me anyway. So just let it go. I tax that ass for days.
#39  August 10, 2015, 05:01:22 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

DivineNTR
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#40  August 10, 2015, 05:34:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
most people I talk to are pretty happy that samsho is not historically enough to have haohmaru rape nakoruru before/after killing her.