YesNoOk

Schoolgirl Lilith by TehBazzard and ShinDan 70% version (Read 344542 times)

Started by TehBazzard, August 09, 2008, 03:07:10 am
Re: Schoolgirl Lilith by TehBazzard and ShinDan 70% version
#61  August 09, 2008, 04:54:49 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Thing is pops the Internet is self a huge open source material, no buts, ifs, ends unless really copywritten hardcore. Avex Entertainment did me pretty good on YouTube for Ayumi Hamasaki music and I deserved it because I did go above and beyond with that shet :sugoi:.

Point is pops, its still information to credit the people whom you get the goods from or even if you just look at their stuff. For instance, I didn't talk to NHK but I still credited him because I looked at how his Mai Ling .sff and .act where and I used it as a refrence for mine. Stuff like that important pop.
Laquak, that isnt what its about.
This community doesnt rely on rules of property or thievery or whatever, as long as people are honest. But that requires that they get a certain degree of trust, that trust can be shattered or not by lies.
Thats why its important to know how he stands, what he says that happened.
Does he mantain its his edited sprites? did he stole them? did he just added his name to the def? what exactly happened, explaining it is part of how others will react to him from here on, as it is right now, it looks like he was caught swapping a char and pretending that he did all the sprites and put together the code.

What he says depends on others act towards him, far more than if he does a crappy job or if he uses pieces of characters from here or there.
Get it?
No one here wants him to "suffer" for whatever, but the truth is wanted.

So we would like that to be cleared out.
Re: An Apology
#62  August 09, 2008, 04:57:55 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
While I think what I have done wasn't wrong, everyone else think so, so I'll just go with the "when in Rome" thing.
I'm sorry. Belive what you want. ShinDan is real, and I feel terrible because of this whole situation. I feel like just hiding my face, never showing myself in any MUGEN forum anywhere, but I grudgingly don't. Why? Because forums take up alot of my time and so does MUGEN. I appreciate the community alot, and thus I wanted to make a character. But think what you want, I have never heard about this other Lilith creation and her creator ever until now. All sprite edits were mine. But this is the internet, being impossible to change what other people think. This applies to both sides. Sure, shun me, flame me, troll me, hate me. All I just want to say is that this has been a terrible mistake. Hate the character, but don't hate me, hate what I have done. If I get marked in the history of MFG as the biggest/worst stealer/douche/lier/leacher ever, so be it. But, if there is anyway for me to repay you, let me know. Also let me know if I can't ever.
I type this with meaning and care. MI deleted my alt and the topic, and IMT, well, I don't really care anymore. But the last thing I want is my communication with the MUGEN community to be damaged, or limited.
I, apologize.

I merged it here.
So you say that you were the original editor and you still say you are sorry?

DMK

#63  August 09, 2008, 04:59:14 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Seriously. Luis quit with the name calling. I don't see Jesuszilla firing back with immature words like that, neither should you.

He has to take his medicine and come out with whats the straight up truth. We all know what it is about, but it needs to come out of his mouth/post whatever to be granted a little pride.

It's like saying someone came along, toke your Lucario, Blaziken. etc and renaming the entire .def to read his name and then saying he ripped all the sprites and did all the coding. I don't think if it were in your shoes and you had no idea this happened you would at the very least want that.

EDIT:

Bazzard, there is no need to beat around the bush and try to make yourself look like the victim. It's fairly obvious from what was posted that you didn't make the sprites nor apparently any of the coding. It just keeps digging you deeper and deeper with every post after that isn't a true apology of what you have done.
Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 05:05:09 am by DMK
#64  August 09, 2008, 05:00:58 am
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
THE FACTS:

1. YOU NEVER MADE THE SPRITES
2. YOU DID NOT CODE THIS CHARACTER
3. YOU STOLE
4. YOU CANNOT ADMIT TO ALL OF THE ABOVE
#65  August 09, 2008, 05:01:20 am
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
While I think what I have done wasn't wrong, everyone else think so, so I'll just go with the "when in Rome" thing.
I'm sorry. Belive what you want. ShinDan is real, and I feel terrible because of this whole situation. I feel like just hiding my face, never showing myself in any MUGEN forum anywhere, but I grudgingly don't. Why? Because forums take up alot of my time and so does MUGEN. I appreciate the community alot, and thus I wanted to make a character. But think what you want, I have never heard about this other Lilith creation and her creator ever until now. All sprite edits were mine. But this is the internet, being impossible to change what other people think. This applies to both sides. Sure, shun me, flame me, troll me, hate me. All I just want to say is that this has been a terrible mistake. Hate the character, but don't hate me, hate what I have done. If I get marked in the history of MFG as the biggest/worst stealer/douche/lier/leacher ever, so be it. But, if there is anyway for me to repay you, let me know. Also let me know if I can't ever.
I type this with meaning and care. MI deleted my alt and the topic, and IMT, well, I don't really care anymore. But the last thing I want is my communication with the MUGEN community to be damaged, or limited.
I, apologize.

I merged it here.
So you say that you were the original editor and you still say you are sorry?
If you want to call me an editor, then yes. I'm not going to keep on putting in my views anymore, seeing how I think that that will just continue this flame fest. I say sorry for everyone who got mad, and I just don't want to be removed from the community. I also apologize to the creator. I didn't mean for this to happen. I don't know what went wrong.
#66  August 09, 2008, 05:03:36 am
  • I got a PM.
There is the problem with lying even if he tells the truth I'm not going to believe him. Might as well put this in the hall of fame and call it a day.
#67  August 09, 2008, 05:04:03 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Seriously. Luis quit with the name calling. I don't see Jesuszilla firing back with immature words like that, neither should you.

He has to take his medicine and come out with whats the straight up truth. We all know what now it is, but it needs to come out of his mouth/post whatever to be granted a little pride.

It's like saying someone came along, toke your Lucario, Blaziken. etc and renaming the entire .def to read his name and then saying he ripped all the sprites and did all the coding. I don't think if it were in your shoes and you had no idea this happened you would at the very least want that.

EDIT:

Bazzard, there is no need to beat around the bush and try to make yourself look like the victim. It's fairly obvious from what was posted that you didn't make the sprites nor apparently any of the coding. It just keeps digging you deeper and deeper with every post after that isn't a true apology of what you have done.
im trying to hold my insults back, but kira just acts like a total asshole the whole time.
did you see what i posted? i said to stop insulting bazzard for something bad might happend.

and he comes out and says no.

and btw, someone has done that to my lucario, so i know how it feels.
#68  August 09, 2008, 05:04:17 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
BAZZARD, did you or did you not sprited this whole character as you were saying earlier on?  
Are you saying that you DID sprited this character?
Im not interested in what you think we want to hear, im interested on knowing what you want to say is the truth of your actions.
#69  August 09, 2008, 05:04:39 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I demand you sprite a Nurse Q-Bee and a Maid Lei-Lei to redeem yourself.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#70  August 09, 2008, 05:04:55 am
I also apologize to the creator. I didn't mean for this to happen. I don't know what went wrong.

THE FACTS:

1. YOU CLAIMED YOU MADE THE SPRITES
2. YOU MADE A FICTITIOUS CODER FOR THIS CHARACTER
3. YOU STOLE
#71  August 09, 2008, 05:05:11 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
Kid, just admit you nameswapped it. It'll be better for you in the end. I'll even give you something nice.
#72  August 09, 2008, 05:05:58 am
#73  August 09, 2008, 05:07:05 am
I also wish for people to know that I feel very ashamed and confused. I just hope we can put this whole thing behind us.
Seriously, I feel like I hurt someone really badly.
BAZZARD, did you or did you not sprited this whole character as you were saying earlier on?  
Are you saying that you DID sprited this character?
Im not interested in what you think we want to hear, im interested on knowing what you want to say is the truth of your actions.
Yes. I did. I spent several hours making all of the sprites.
However, even that being said, I still doubt that people will belive me. I understand that.
OK!
Kid, just admit you nameswapped it. It'll be better for you in the end. I'll even give you something nice.
In that case, yes, I'll admit I nameswapped. Anything to get this behind us all.
#74  August 09, 2008, 05:09:08 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
Okay, now remove this thread and I'll give you a present tomorrow.
#75  August 09, 2008, 05:09:34 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
No, I think there is one thing that is still missing:

Proof.
#76  August 09, 2008, 05:10:24 am
#77  August 09, 2008, 05:10:28 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I spent several hours making all of the sprites.
You sprited all that in "several hours"? You sir are my god. :D

Anyway I just downloaded the original by Tokuninashii, and it turns out the char DATES BACK TO 2006. Now do you want to go on saying you did it? :P
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

DMK

#78  August 09, 2008, 05:10:47 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK

Thirding that idea.

Also MOTV. Cool it down just a bit. We all know now for sure what he did, no need to keep blasting it like so. No offense to you as I understand where you are coming from.

im trying to hold my insults back, but kira just acts like a total asshole the whole time.
did you see what i posted? i said to stop insulting bazzard for something bad might happend.

and he comes out and says no.

and btw, someone has done that to my lucario, so i know how it feels.

The M.I. thing isn't right, but firing back with something else doesn't improve the situation or make yourself look good in the same light. Thats not what this is about now and it's cooled off so I'll let that be.

I remember that now. The Lucario EX thing. At least thats what I believe you are talking about. Sometimes people just got to truly face up for it and he really hasn't done that yet besides going in circles.

EDIT:

Ouch at the 2006 thing. =[
#79  August 09, 2008, 05:11:58 am
#80  August 09, 2008, 05:13:05 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Anyway I just downloaded the original by Tokuninashii, and it turns out the char DATES BACK TO 2006. Now do you want to go on saying you did it? :P

BAZZARD, did you sprited this when you were eleven?