YesNoOk

Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun (Read 163972 times)

Started by Iced, June 18, 2009, 02:07:21 pm
Re: Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun
#21  August 30, 2009, 01:46:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Are you shitting me? Reporting someone because they pointed out that the sprites were awfully messy?
#22  August 30, 2009, 03:47:08 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Oh my....The time passes, but people NEVER change....

then dont download him and dont try and determine other peoples thoughts either.

I agree with you in one point...but to attack people because they made a criticism of a work of your team is ridiculous. (hey, wait, where I saw this before?)

thats the point to post chars in all forums around, get different opinions, if creator dont like or dont agree he should ignore and say thanks for sugestions to improve.

Exactly. That is the point.

Are you shitting me? Reporting someone because they pointed out that the sprites were awfully messy?

hahahahaha, really? Jesus.

Well, lets back to the limbus. I'm happier there :)

#23  August 30, 2009, 04:55:30 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
#24  August 30, 2009, 05:31:42 pm
i believe youngdragun did massive edits of the one(s) that had been floating around mugen for a long time.

as for gill, apparently many of you are not familiar with his BS crusade against me, so i'll link to an example thread of what he's treated me like the entire time i've been here. it was the reason why i made this sig then, and the reason why i posted it as my sig again. and also shows Titiln backing up my claims of how he chased me constantly to that point (and continued to do so after)
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=95954.0

Maybe if some of the stuff you announced was actually good then people would stop criticizing you.  I mean seriously, that thread you linked has a stage where one of the sprites has a big ugly white box around it, and you think this is a good stage?  Same thing with this guyver, it looks and plays like trash and for some reason you think its great.
#25  August 31, 2009, 01:47:37 am
    • mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/
I hear what your saying Hank, but when you have someone like that POS hounding you and hounding you endlessly for every thing you do (for 6-7 months) it gets tiresome. I've tried the ignore thing, and it basically validated him to do whatever that much more like the POS he is.

I also hear what some of you are saying that maybe he had a legitimate gripe. But when he has basically called me worthless, the work I did with Favorite Fiction Blog that I was proud of worthless, and the millions of other things, you would be a little sensitive to anything he has to say too.

So my point is, many of you are not hearing me, its a compilation of putting up with his crap for so long that its boiled over.

------

Back to the character, from what I understand he is not done and youngdragun will do more. With all the feedback about the sprites, perhaps he'll try to fix those (he's been gone/offline ever since the release)

All of you saying whatever about his strength though need to check the readme. There are 3 levels built in. Yes he focuses on the cheap version, but that is because that is the kind of character he likes, so thats his right to focus there.

So basically, use one of the lower power levels and see what you think there.
#26  August 31, 2009, 02:25:53 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Oh enough of this. I'm sick of you complaining over the fact that I gave feedback. And you claim I'm attacking you but your sig is a nice attack there bub. It leads me to believe you're making shit up. For one, if I was following you and hounding you, your sig woudn't be made to attack me.

Quit derailing threads because you don't like my honest feedback and reporting me for giving feedback. I usually don't intervene with stuff but wow, I just needed to say something.

Why would anyone want a character that's cheap enough to beat rare akuma?  Especially when hes this ugly.

Protip: Characters this powerful usually go undownloaded due to extreme lack of balance.

Sprites are old...This char has been on the internet for quite some time...I don't remember if this is the same author but Guyver char is nnothing new to mugen.

Did a quick look, and that would be Guyver by "Nadjib Assani" you're thinking of, but believe it or not it has the same sprites as this one, and this thread I found on Google states that this is actually an update to said Guyver, so this is actually an edit.
#27  August 31, 2009, 02:50:10 am
Are you fucking serious? Making shit up? You are a bigger POS than I originally thought if you want to play that card as you know for a fucking fact you've been hounding me ever since I got into Mugen based off some weak ass grudge you have against me just because you don't like Favorite Fiction.

this was told you by Titiln on 3 separate occassions from you posting whatever crap towards me
well considering how you've been chasing him in every other thread

the link he posted has an interview with the thread starter, quit being so obnoxious for a minute

that image is taken from the imt website so he didn't "jack" any fonts

also stop getting on his case in every other thread holy fucking shit

#28  August 31, 2009, 02:59:52 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Get a room you two. This thread is about a terrible edit, so quit derailing it.
#29  August 31, 2009, 03:06:46 am
I'd personally love nothing more than to just talk about ultimate guyver...although i think everything has been said.
-it's an edit
-people don't like the sprites
-many people don't like the overpowered AI he was given
-same people are overlooking the other two weaker levels
-youngdragun will do more and take the sprite feedback into account, as he's a big fan in general of the guyver
#30  August 31, 2009, 03:22:31 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
-You take criticism like a 5 year old.

GLB

#31  August 31, 2009, 04:05:04 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Are you fucking serious? Making shit up? You are a bigger POS than I originally thought if you want to play that card as you know for a fucking fact you've been hounding me ever since I got into Mugen based off some weak ass grudge you have against me just because you don't like Favorite Fiction.

this was told you by Titiln on 3 separate occassions from you posting whatever crap towards me
well considering how you've been chasing him in every other thread

the link he posted has an interview with the thread starter, quit being so obnoxious for a minute

that image is taken from the imt website so he didn't "jack" any fonts

also stop getting on his case in every other thread holy fucking shit

#32  August 31, 2009, 05:17:59 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
But Orochi Gill doesn't approve of motivational posters..  :o
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#33  August 31, 2009, 05:18:54 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
GigaBowserX made that, not me.
#34  August 31, 2009, 05:31:23 am
I sure hope Orochi Gill follows whats said in that poster regarding my threads and posts (unless its legitimate feedback a week or so from now as anything he says right now will still grate on me due to how he's acted towards me for months)
#35  August 31, 2009, 05:31:59 am
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
bullshit

goddamn fucking bullshit

you are very well known for shit like forcing views on youtube by only including mediafire links in your vid info

why not supply the link in your threads instead of making viewing the vid mandatory to receive the download link

you also constantly base your reports on how good a character is by who the AI can beat

your reviews are a joke because you never address how broken and cheap each char really is

creators don't need you to announce their releases themselves to outside communities

since you didn't create these characters why do you take offense to users saying the characters are trash?

since you are so passionate about your announcements maybe you should actually try reporting on something of quality
#36  August 31, 2009, 05:36:55 am
for the millionth time, its not about feedback. its about him treating me like crap for months. maybe he had legitimate feedback, but after putting up with his crap for too damn long, its like the straw that broke the camel's back.
#37  August 31, 2009, 05:39:37 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#38  August 31, 2009, 05:55:19 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Gill said MEAN things about his e-friends like "This character needs work." Clearly Gill has threatened all that is right in the world with his e-terrorism methods of supplying feedback and reporting posts.
#39  August 31, 2009, 02:35:31 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Guys, guys, it doesn't matter how fugly the sprites are or how broken the characters gameplay is, nor how we don't like volzzilla. But the only important thing is that the AI can beat Rare Akuma so he is the most awesome character released after the Joker.

ROFL @ tall Nanaya.
#40  August 31, 2009, 02:42:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
for the millionth time, its not about feedback. its about him treating me like crap for months. maybe he had legitimate feedback, but after putting up with his crap for too damn long, its like the straw that broke the camel's back.

Yet you keep calling him a piece of shit.  Not taking feedback well and posting things you have no working knowledge of.
If you are gonna post works you had no part with and cant take the feedback for, you are better off posting them in found releases.