YesNoOk

Is there a way for me to get two controllers working on one computer? (Read 4945 times)

Started by MysticSoldier5, April 07, 2014, 08:33:15 pm
Share this topic:
Is there a way for me to get two controllers working on one computer?
#1  April 07, 2014, 08:33:15 pm
  • Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
    • USA
    • heraldofdespair@gmail.com
Okay, so I have two X-Box 360 wired controllers. One of them I use, and my mom uses the other one. I'd like to play around with local multiplayer without forcing someone to use the keyboard, but when I try to use both controllers on one computer, Player 2's inputs invariably fail. It's not a problem normally since we've set up an internet connection for Touhou Hisoutensoku and can each play on our own computers, but what if we want to, say, play M.U.G.E.N together or something?

Anyone know a way to make multiplayer with just X-Box 360 controllers possible on one computer?
"I don't make a habit of bullying the weak, but I certainly don't mind exposing cowards for what they are."
Re: Is there a way for me to get two controllers working on one computer?
#2  April 07, 2014, 09:20:56 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
have both controllers plugged in before running mugen, once in mugen go to options-controller settings and there you have it
Re: Is there a way for me to get two controllers working on one computer?
#3  June 09, 2014, 01:39:58 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
If that didnt work, you can use a program called Xpadder. There's a free version. You basically assign your controller buttons on the keyboard. The games you play dont see the controller, they just see the keyboard being pressed.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv