#1  October 15, 2007, 06:58:56 pm
  • The GFX Newbie
    • www.shyguyvillage.co.nr
How do you make supers in M.U.G.E.N?
Hi!

Shy Guy For Brawl!
Re: Supers
#2  October 15, 2007, 07:01:19 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Step 0) Make sure you ask in the right section. You've yet to accomplish this.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#3  October 15, 2007, 07:11:31 pm
  • The GFX Newbie
I don't know where to put this...  :(
Hi!

Shy Guy For Brawl!
#4  October 15, 2007, 07:29:38 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Look around the forums some more. There's a section specifically designed for Development Help.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  October 15, 2007, 07:44:17 pm
  • The GFX Newbie
Ah ok.
Thanks!
So...
Can a mod move this?
Hi!

Shy Guy For Brawl!
#6  October 15, 2007, 10:49:25 pm
Unless it was changed, you should be able to move your own topic.

Code a super the same way you code a normal or a special. Just add pretty effects and a negative poweradd, triggered by power >= whatever value you want.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7  October 15, 2007, 11:43:54 pm
  • The GFX Newbie
No.
I mean the Supers in-games.
How do you make characters do supers in the game?
I keep button-mashing and they do the supers but i wanna know the exatct thing to do.
Hi!

Shy Guy For Brawl!
#8  October 16, 2007, 01:01:55 am
What ??
Try reading their command lists, their readme, or their .cmd file (right click -> "edit" on the file that has a gear as symbol) Obviously it's usually different for most characters.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#9  October 16, 2007, 03:14:42 am
  • The GFX Newbie
Ah ok,thanks!
Hi!

Shy Guy For Brawl!
#10  October 16, 2007, 05:57:08 am
  • do it or i will kick you
No.
I mean the Supers in-games.
How do you make characters do supers in the game?
I keep button-mashing and they do the supers but i wanna know the exatct thing to do.
twich twich phttt  o my god