YesNoOk

Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound! (Read 59887 times)

Started by Keku, December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#21  December 08, 2015, 11:52:39 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#22  December 09, 2015, 12:33:21 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
MBAACC...

STEAM, TAKE MY MONEY!
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#23  December 09, 2015, 12:54:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Unless this release offers a better net code, you can easily get MBAACC translated (menus and command list only, but story can be easily checked from other sources) anywhere if you Google Search. Sometimes with an already incorporated net option, so I would consider checking that first.

UN:IB, though, is an awesome game I wanted to play a long time ago, but since I gave up on my PS3 I thought this moment would never happen. Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.
Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:58:40 am by Nanashi_1337
#24  December 09, 2015, 01:15:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The problem wi Seth is that he's an aerial based fighter in a game where everyone has really good anti air moves.
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbo
#25  December 09, 2015, 01:15:58 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.

He's not. In fact, he's one of the harder characters to learn next to Chaos (mostly cause of his mobility and how you handle his projectiles).
#26  December 09, 2015, 02:36:53 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
UN:IB, though, is an awesome game
No it's not.
UNIEL though...

Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.
Hahahaha no.
Don't. This comes from a Seth main, don't even bother, playing Seth is suffering, he has amazing tools on paper... but things like anti airs and cross up protection royally mess him up. Plus he has the lowest health in the game, Gordeau can kill you off two combos (Even ones with bad starters), also yeah, his better combos (The ones with Veil Off at the middle of a combo) require tons of execution. ALSO, his BnB doesn't work on Linne (Unless you pull some frame perfect micro dash) and a lot of his strong combos plain drop on Eltnum for some reason.

At least he'll be more viable in UNIST...
#27  December 09, 2015, 09:56:56 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Unless this release offers a better net code, you can easily get MBAACC translated (menus and command list only, but story can be easily checked from other sources) anywhere if you Google Search. Sometimes with an already incorporated net option, so I would consider checking that first.
Yeah but back then we only pirated AACC because we didn't have a choice.

What's the point in doing that if it's actually getting a proper release now?
#28  December 09, 2015, 12:48:56 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
unless they do anything drastic cccaster is going to work on this anyway.
#29  December 09, 2015, 01:15:32 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
yes.! This is a really good news can´t wait for them. I´ll be following this thread to see the progress game released.
#30  December 09, 2015, 02:51:51 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahahaha no.
Don't. This comes from a Seth main, don't even bother, playing Seth is suffering, he has amazing tools on paper... but things like anti airs and cross up protection royally mess him up. Plus he has the lowest health in the game, Gordeau can kill you off two combos (Even ones with bad starters), also yeah, his better combos (The ones with Veil Off at the middle of a combo) require tons of execution. ALSO, his BnB doesn't work on Linne (Unless you pull some frame perfect micro dash) and a lot of his strong combos plain drop on Eltnum for some reason.

At least he'll be more viable in UNIST...

Ugh... guess I will try either Byakuya or Gordeau then. I already know how good Gordeau is, but has somebody tried Byakuya?

#31  December 10, 2015, 01:57:39 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Gordeau is amazingly good in UNIEL (I know he got nerfed in UNIST), Byakuya is... not that good, but definitely better than Seth, and he has more health so you can afford to make more than two mistakes.
#32  December 10, 2015, 02:40:04 am
    • USA
Xrd is out! Now to wait for the first person to unlock the game's camera and rotate it so we can see I-no's winpose from the other side :D
#33  December 10, 2015, 03:31:56 am
    • Peru
Downloading it right now. It's kinda cheap at $30 with 20% off + all DLC (cosmetic and chars).
#34  December 10, 2015, 05:36:51 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
bought ggxrd for $8 on steam.

fucking love the new regional pricing
#35  December 10, 2015, 05:54:39 pm
    • Peru
How that's possible? It cost me double the price you paid.

BTW, I find this port pretty much barebones. There are not many graphic options to configure. At least I feel the online is better than the PS3/PS4 counterparts.
#36  December 10, 2015, 06:25:41 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
steam introduced regional pricing recently, the indian region gets massive price reductions because third world
#37  December 10, 2015, 06:29:18 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
I think my country still pays US prices even with the piss poor economy
#38  December 10, 2015, 06:43:22 pm
    • USA
How that's possible? It cost me double the price you paid.

BTW, I find this port pretty much barebones. There are not many graphic options to configure. At least I feel the online is better than the PS3/PS4 counterparts.

You should get your games from Brazilian or Mexican people next time. They have the lowest prices in our region :P

BR people on steam being useful for once! Trading is OP :D
#39  December 10, 2015, 07:30:09 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
steam introduced regional pricing recently, the indian region gets massive price reductions because third world

It's $13 for my country. I didn't know India had it much worse than us.
#40  December 10, 2015, 07:34:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico